The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who works as a nanny THAT CHEAP nowadays?😱
It's probably why it's been what looks like younger girls, maybe first nanny job? They don't know the rates they should be getting paid an if the slackers are saying they are paying for the cruise/hotel rooms, possible park tickets as well then they are probably justifying the lower rate for that, it's always why I think they feel they can take advantage of the nannies because they won't know what's normal in that line of work if they haven't don't it before

Reactions: 9
The way you've embedded the video - do they still get a view if I watch it?
(please say no) - and if no -will someone post their videos more often.
I'm not even wanting to give them a hate watch.
Mini views are a good thing. It signals to the algorithm that somebody checked out their content and quickly determined that it sucked and left.

Their home vlogs really aren’t hitting like they used to. Yesterday’s home vlog has been up for 20 hours and is currently at 34k views. These home vlogs used to get them 60k-70k views if not more.
Maybe because people don’t feel like watching their babies play with a toy for ten minutes followed by 20 minutes of them talking to the camera on the couch. Don’t forget the meal from a box that Tim hates. Has she ever considered a new recipe?? YAWN.

Reactions: 15
So odds that she'll post today. I sort of think she might only because they have been pushing that Aura crap so much and I think the code is expiring soon. On the other hand it's Mother's Day weekend and lord knows egg donor of the year isn't going to lift one finger and throw away the crap flower art her pride and joy makes her.

Oh, I wonder if that was why she was pissed off that more attention was put on teacher appreciation week than mother's day.

Reactions: 8
It's probably why it's been what looks like younger girls, maybe first nanny job? They don't know the rates they should be getting paid an if the slackers are saying they are paying for the cruise/hotel rooms, possible park tickets as well then they are probably justifying the lower rate for that, it's always why I think they feel they can take advantage of the nannies because they won't know what's normal in that line of work if they haven't don't it before
If they are using a nanny through a legitimate company, they would not be able to get away with that. If the nanny is a friend of a friend or a word of mouth referral, they would be able to take advantage more.

Do the bojos even have the self awareness to realize that taking a nanny with them on a cruise is a death sentence?

I wonder if they will bring Jess back as a summer nanny.

If they are using a nanny through a legitimate company, they would not be able to get away with that. If the nanny is a friend of a friend or a word of mouth referral, they would be able to take advantage more.

Do the bojos even have the self awareness to realize that taking a nanny with them on a cruise is a death sentence?

Here is what we know of how the nannies came to be:
Nannies BL (Before Lynn): No idea how they recruited them. Manny Matt though went with them on a cruise and apparently had higher status than they did. I also want to say Matt may be related to that friend that works at the Wave or something.
Lynn: Their home organizer referred her to them. Probably fairly easy to take advantage of given her financial situation. It's also telling that she doesn't list her time with the Trackers on her info. She dropped off the face of the Earth after the Disneyland trip where Jenn got lost.
Nanny B-Nanny/Nannies Spring 2023: Never referred to how they got them. Nanny Lane ad was posted when J$ was about to turn three and prior to O. B disappeared from conversation after the Hawaii 2023 trip.
Nanny Claws: The supposed neighbor said they posted a Facebook ad. May have lined up since Claws seemed fairly young based on the glimpses we got of her. Also, went back to school. I halfway suspect they might try to hook their claws into her this summer if she's available.
Rosie: Appeared when Claws went back to school for Da Baby. They briefly overlapped nothing was ever said about how they found her. Da baby seems fairly well socialized and taken care of so far so I'm assuming she had some training (or at least more of a maternal bone in her body than J4D-not a high bar).

Reactions: 13
I am starting to think they deduct their pay when they are on cruises. That could pay a huge factor in quitting besides being around them for 24/7. There probably needs to be an ex Tracker nanny support group.
Idk much about employing and paying someone, but this seems like it’s breaking all kinds of labor laws, and as shady as they are, I don’t don’t think they will do something like that.
I mean that sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.
I can see them manipulating her schedule to fit their needs, such as having her work 4 hours in the morning, and 4 hours in the evening or making her take Tuesday off, and use her for Saturday. But that’s the extent of that.
Jenn also lives her life based on the internet, and she wouldn’t dare risk something like that getting out there.

Reactions: 7

If they aren't blacklisted from legitimate company's then I doubt they are using one, I feel like they will be doing this through private advertising or word of mouth which makes it even more scary when you think of the amount of lunatic stans they have, at least with a company background checks would be getting done but then they would need to also pay the proper amount (which when it comes to their kids they don't want too) an also not be able to take the piss, a company would also maybe have set working hours for their nannies so like maybe they can't do more than say 40 hours per week and/or can't do more than 2 or 3 overnight stays per week, an if they go over hours or stays perhaps pay needs to be doubled, I really think they are doing this private because it seems like they really take advantage, didn't they have one nannie sleep in a tent while they had the RV? I doubt a company would allow that

Reactions: 8
Idk much about employing and paying someone, but this seems like it’s breaking all kinds of labor laws, and as shady as they are, I don’t don’t think they will do something like that.
I mean that sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.
I can see them manipulating her schedule to fit their needs, such as having her work 4 hours in the morning, and 4 hours in the evening or making her take Tuesday off, and use her for Saturday. But that’s the extent of that.
Jenn also lives her life based on the internet, and she wouldn’t dare risk something like that getting out there.
It's illegal as hell, but I don't put it past them. The people they employ will likely not have the money/resources or are savvy enough to know that they can sue them. Even suing in small claims court costs money with filing fees etc. I want to say I've read some AITA Reddit posts where something similar to what I'm describing happened which screamed the Trackers when I read it originally (but clearly was not them).

Reactions: 11
My best guess would be they pay the nanny for the cruise the normal salary for the week (no matter how many hours she actually works on the cruise) and the vacation is the bonus for the extra hours. Also, she doesn't get any personal time to enjoy the ship (and definitely not the ports).

Reactions: 10
I just went to the latest vlog and realized I'm 99.99% sure he's at Laureate Park Playground with Oliver which is in Laureate Park and across Narcoossee Rd. from Eagle Creek.

They're two separate subdivisions (Eagle Creek and Laureate Park), as far as I know.

I thought that Laureate Park was for residents only.

1715382813768.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If they aren't blacklisted from legitimate company's then I doubt they are using one, I feel like they will be doing this through private advertising or word of mouth which makes it even more scary when you think of the amount of lunatic stans they have, at least with a company background checks would be getting done but then they would need to also pay the proper amount (which when it comes to their kids they don't want too) an also not be able to take the piss, a company would also maybe have set working hours for their nannies so like maybe they can't do more than say 40 hours per week and/or can't do more than 2 or 3 overnight stays per week, an if they go over hours or stays perhaps pay needs to be doubled, I really think they are doing this private because it seems like they really take advantage, didn't they have one nannie sleep in a tent while they had the RV? I doubt a company would allow that
I get what you're saying, but having a nanny sleep in a tent isn't illegal or anything and honestly we don't know that whole story. A nanny placement company could "allow" that.

Reactions: 5
I just went to the latest vlog and realized I'm 99.99% sure he's at Laureate Park Playground with Oliver which is in Laureate Park and across Narcoossee Rd. from Eagle Creek.

They're two separate subdivisions (Eagle Creek and Laureate Park), as far as I know.

I thought that Laureate Park was for residents only.

View attachment 2928132
Yep! he’s definitely there! And note he wouldn’t DARE show any houses in his neighborhood

Just like they make extra care to not film the cousins, but film every other child in their vicinity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.