The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am starting to think they deduct their pay when they are on cruises. That could pay a huge factor in quitting besides being around them for 24/7. There probably needs to be an ex Tracker nanny support group.
If this is a nanny from a legitimate company, or a nanny who knows what they are doing, that wouldn’t be allowed. Most nanny’s would charge their regular rate plus an overnight fee plus charging extra when she has to watch Jackson since she is Oliver’s nanny only.

I think @fiveleggedgoat is correct in that they soon quit after a cruise because that’s the most time they are spending with them consecutively. At home, Jenn can get away with having Rosie handle Oliver all day because she can say she is “editing” or her and Tim have to go out and work (by working they mean eating and filming it). But on a cruise, Rosie is feeding Oliver his dinner while both his parents sit at the same table and stuff their faces.

She also was stuck on the ship with Oliver while Tim, Jenn and Jackson frolicked on the beach. She was stuck on the ship the whole time. I know she is there to watch Oliver but she probably thought she would get to watch him on the beach some of the time.

Reactions: 23
I definitely think the nannies are presented with a different perception of how the cruise is going to be versus how it actually plays out.

Reactions: 23
The Tim Tracker #174:
Their pan is burnt and their brains are refried.
Plenty of grease, both inside and outside.

credit @Quasimodo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure that the Trackers think that going on vacation is a big treat for the nannies. Meanwhile all it does is make the job 10x harder because now they don’t have all the kid’s stuff they normally have at home.

I imagine they only get people who are on their first nanny job and then they move on to either better nanny jobs or just different jobs.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2927516

Remember this? It still exists. Did they forget to take it down? Or did they never bother to update it?
Am going say they never bothered to update it, I mean they still have dead dogs as the logo an only one has the halo, how long has bandit been gone now?

Maybe am remembering wrong but when Armani went am pretty sure the halo went up quite quickly, did it not? But yet she couldn't do it for bandit

Reactions: 10
On TikTok recently I came across a video of a girl who was hired as a nanny for a family on dcl. Has her own concierge balcony cabin and had meals and attended the shows/quizzes with the family. Also was allowed down time to chill at the pool etc.

I feel this is how Jenn and Tim sold DCL to each of the Nannies but the experience was very different.

Reactions: 19
If this is a nanny from a legitimate company, or a nanny who knows what they are doing, that wouldn’t be allowed. Most nanny’s would charge their regular rate plus an overnight fee plus charging extra when she has to watch Jackson since she is Oliver’s nanny only.

I think @fiveleggedgoat is correct in that they soon quit after a cruise because that’s the most time they are spending with them consecutively. At home, Jenn can get away with having Rosie handle Oliver all day because she can say she is “editing” or her and Tim have to go out and work (by working they mean eating and filming it). But on a cruise, Rosie is feeding Oliver his dinner while both his parents sit at the same table and stuff their faces.

She also was stuck on the ship with Oliver while Tim, Jenn and Jackson frolicked on the beach. She was stuck on the ship the whole time. I know she is there to watch Oliver but she probably thought she would get to watch him on the beach some of the time.
Somehow I doubt they do it through legit company. And I'm pretty sure they usually prey on people in not so great circumstances or are easy to manipulate-Lynn had that credit card debt judgment and Nanny Claws was a college kid for example.
---
View attachment 2927516

Remember this? It still exists. Did they forget to take it down? Or did they never bother to update it?
It's been up there indefinitely. TBF she's still paying more than most people do on average on that site.

Reactions: 7
10 years apart
Can’t even tell it’s the same person
Has anyone else ever noticed how uneven her eyes are in the placement on her head? Everytime I see pics of her or watch the videos it reminds me of some cartoon I can't think of now but by the time I catch up it's too late to post about it. These pics really show how the right one is higher than the left .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else ever noticed how uneven her eyes are in the placement on her head? Everytime I see pics of her or watch the videos it reminds me of some cartoon I can't think of now but by the time I catch up it's too late to post about it. These pics really show how the right one is higher than the left .
IMG_7406.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we always joke that they look a little inbred this is one of the reasons why.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is one of the reasons why they can’t keep a nanny

“We’re looking for someone full time, most weeks would be Monday - Friday 9-5pm but there are some occasional nights and weekends that would be needed.”

This is the worst type of nanny schedule. Especially because they want to move the hours around, not add hours and pay more.

And of course we know the Trackers don’t plan, so they are probably moving around the hours with short notice.

Even for a cruise, you should be able to put together the schedule ahead of time so the nanny knows when she is working.

Reactions: 18
Other nannies (not current or previous Tracker ones) have said the worst case scenario for a vacation week is the parents said the vacation is the pay for that week. To make it clear they work way more time and get zero pay. Not sure if the Trackers would stoop that low or not.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Their home vlogs really aren’t hitting like they used to. Yesterday’s home vlog has been up for 20 hours and is currently at 34k views. These home vlogs used to get them 60k-70k views if not more.

Reactions: 15
Other nannies (not current or previous Tracker ones) have said the worst case scenario for a vacation week is the parents said the vacation is the pay for that week. To make it clear they work way more time and get zero pay. Not sure if the Trackers would stoop that low or not.
I see them being the type who would deduct from wages with the room and board. I also can see them forbidding the nanny from doing any excursion. O didn't get off once on the last trip. Imagine if you were Rosie and essentially stuck on board for a week. They could've very easily allowed O to go with them one of those days but they didn't.

Reactions: 12
Am going say they never bothered to update it, I mean they still have dead dogs as the logo an only one has the halo, how long has bandit been gone now?

Maybe am remembering wrong but when Armani went am pretty sure the halo went up quite quickly, did it not? But yet she couldn't do it for bandit
Who works as a nanny THAT CHEAP nowadays?😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.