The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t CP have to book their room for them and check them in?
I'm not entirely sure how that works, but I think you have to be DVC to book, but not everyone on your reservation has to be a DVC member.

Reactions: 6
Well now I'm really curious if they're on the DVC sailing or not...

The DVC sailing is on the Magic out of Ft. Lauderdale and isn't considered a "member cruise" in the typical sense with all the special stuff. So, small ship, a foreign location, and no specialness...

Reactions: 6
Get a tripod for your phone you dumbass. Also, why does she have Da Baby in his high chair so bleeping close to the stove? JFC. And again, I'll never understand having play structures and things in the middle of the bleeping kitchen.
View attachment 2925948

View attachment 2925949

Creepy Candace coming in with a request that sounds like a threat to wish her stupid creepy son a happy birthday.
View attachment 2925951
Oscar??? Who’s Oscar???? How stupid are these Stans? Oscar!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #TeamOscar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
10 years apart
Can’t even tell it’s the same personView attachment 2926832View attachment 2926834
---
10 years apart
Can’t even tell it’s the same personView attachment 2926832View attachment 2926834
I actually used to think Jenn was quite cute back when I first started watching them. It's quite sad to see how much she let things go. I understand it must be hard as a parent to find time to keep on top of things, but then I also see single mothers managing to raise their kids exceptionally well while also making sure they stay healthy. That's not to say women should have to always look immaculate. No one should and I think we all deserve days where we want to look and feel like a gremlin. But yeah... It wouldn't take much. A couple of pounds, a basic skin care routine, a flattering hair cut and some clothes which fit properly. Even at her size now, just a bit of grooming would work wonders for her, and for someone with her income, it wouldn't be difficult to do.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she prancercise around the neighborhood for exercise, she certainly didn’t mind prancercising around Universal to get attention years ago. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim filmed her cooking both meals by holding the camera in front of them, under the hood of the stove. Both times, their faces were so blurry for the whole discussion there….despite them checking themselves out in the camera multiple times. And then she chooses to keep all of this footage in there. How long have they been doing this? Then we get almost 3 minutes of J$ explaining this new show they found….i can’t understand barely anything he says. Again, why does she leave that whole thing in there?? Editor extraordinaire. 🙄

Cooking lunch.
IMG_7041.jpeg

Cooking dinner.
IMG_7043.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Their pan is burnt and their brains are refried.
Plenty of grease, both inside and outside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why are they pushing this “We eat healthy” narrative? I bet they won’t show what they feed buddy #1
Let’s see him eat pea milk and carrots. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t even understand their justification of needing Oliver’s nanny with them on a cruise. Oliver was sleeping in Tim and Jenn’s room so the nanny was just there to feed Oliver at meal times (while his parents were indeed present at the table) and to watch him on the ship while they did excursions (that they lied about and said had a minimum age required).

Maybe the cruise opened Rosie’s eyes to the ridiculousness of it all. I at least hope she was paid well.

They could stick Oliver in the nursery if they really wanted to and it would be cheaper than what they would pay a nanny but then Jenn would have to feed him at dinner and they’d have to take him to the beach with them. Their next cruise will be miserable without a nanny.

Reactions: 17
I don’t even understand their justification of needing Oliver’s nanny with them on a cruise. Oliver was sleeping in Tim and Jenn’s room so the nanny was just there to feed Oliver at meal times (while his parents were indeed present at the table) and to watch him on the ship while they did excursions (that they lied about and said had a minimum age required).

Maybe the cruise opened Rosie’s eyes to the ridiculousness of it all. I at least hope she was paid well.

They could stick Oliver in the nursery if they really wanted to and it would be cheaper than what they would pay a nanny but then Jenn would have to feed him at dinner and they’d have to take him to the beach with them. Their next cruise will be miserable without a nanny.
I am starting to think they deduct their pay when they are on cruises. That could pay a huge factor in quitting besides being around them for 24/7. There probably needs to be an ex Tracker nanny support group.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the nanny on the cruise is just so Jenn can read and nap. Tim spends all day with Buddy anyway, so it’s not like he gets any free time. I guess they did do that one spa treatment on the last cruise. Oh and leave Oliver on the ship

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think the nanny on the cruise is just so Jenn can read and nap. Tim spends all day with Buddy anyway, so it’s not like he gets any free time. I guess they did do that one spa treatment on the last cruise. Oh and leave Oliver on the ship
We just see him with Buddy on the parts they show. I'm pretty sure he has more than a few hours without him. Will be interested in seeing reports about how much they are spotted with the kids. Personally, I don't think either of them really want anything to do with them when the camera is off.

Reactions: 10
The Nannies quit after cruising/vacations because it is these occasions where the Nannies have to be present most with these assholes. They treat their kids like they are a nuisance and treat their Nannies like they are subhuman.
“Ohhhh Oliver tit his pants, here comes the main course……uhhh Rose, you wanna handle that!?”

Who could make themselves present for this tit show? Rosie is a saint to put up with them as long as she had.

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if Stanny Lynn wasn't getting married do you think she would still be under the Slackers employ?

Reactions: 4
I also think the nannies think they can walk about the ship as well when they go, I feel like they are mostly confined to their rooms because of all these ridiculous naps an early bedtimes, we usually see the slackers go to shows/meals alone too so I assume the nanny is in the room with the kids

I'd jump ship at having to be stuck in a small room with Budley for hours

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.