The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Pillow Thighs will bring you the grossest nastiest sleeping experience. My Pillow Thighs do not sleep during normal sleeping hours, they may expel gas and grease. Also, the body attached to them is extremely annoying and will likely talk in a whiny voice, watch TV, and eat copious amounts of fraid fish and tit when you want to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Pillow Thighs will bring you the grossest nastiest sleeping experience. My Pillow Thighs do not sleep during normal sleeping hours, they may expel gas and grease. Also, the body attached to them is extremely annoying and will likely talk in a whiny voice, watch TV, and eat copious amounts of fraid fish and tit when you want to sleep.
Do not taunt My Pillow Thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her scorched pan and terrible dinners are honestly astounding to me. She’s 40 years old and hasn’t improved her cooking skills AT ALL. Well wait a minute, what else has she been doing daily for over a decade with zero improvements??? Hmmmmm…… any guesses?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They absolutely cannot handle Japan with both kids. They barely handle Target with both kids. Wouldn’t Paris be a better choice? Shorter flight, still an international park?
Either would’ve a disaster that I would for sure pay to see.
Urgh nope they'd hate Paris! The entitlement in MK is ridiculous, and in Paris it's almost worse. Smokers just plonk down beside you and light up, and the tussling for good spots at the drone shows is insane. Lots of very tall men with their kids on their shoulders and Asian girls shoving their cameras in front of you to get a picture. Add to that the high pickpocket and hotel theft reports on the DLP forums... Nope they'd hate it.

• Wow
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 11.34.42 PM.png

To the tune of You're The One That I Want:

♫ I've got chins, they're multiplying
And I've lost all self control
Never shower, always dining
It's frightening (frightening) ♫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Assuming they had already paid for a room for the nanny on the cruise, what’s DCL’s cancellation policy?

Also I wonder if either of them has made the correlation between Tracker Cruise/holiday and the Nanny quits shortly after???
I am pretty sure you can change names easily until final payment. Once final payment has been made, one name has to still be going in the stateroom. Most likely, they put Jackson's name with the nanny room since that would be the most cost effective way to divide up the people in the rooms. This way, they also protect the room so they can find another chump to go. It will definitely be interesting to see how this pans out if Rosie is gone. Seems that way, but maybe it is a medical thing and she will be back in time. Who knows with them? I can't imagine them sailing without help for the kid(s). That Wish cruise alone was torturous for them.
---
A majority of the people in the facebook group for this sailing are Pearl Castaway members. Those cabanas sold out in about 2.5 seconds. The Bojos didn't even have a chance. Even with 2 visits to Lighthouse Point and 1 Castaway Cay stop. This cruise is all repeat cruisers and people who cruise a lot.

I think they can cancel 30 days out, but it's subject to fees. I believe you can change the people up until like a week out--but also subject to fees. Today I think is 30 days, it might have been yesterday. If they have a GTY room, those change/cancel policies are different. I think GTY rates are locked in and you can't make changes. I'm not 100% sure on that, but there is a lot of fine print with those rates.

This video--when he says was check in day--was filmed on May 1st. Platinum people checked in on May 1st. So this wasn't filmed Wednesday-yesterday. It was a week ago.
Regular GTY rates are refundable within the normal constraints of booking. If it is a GTY with restrictions, those must be paid in full upon booking and are non-refundable. They booked early and GTY wouldn't have been offered especially with the demand of this cruise. ***I can't wait to hear about from you since I do not have a cruise booked to the new place. ***
Plus, I don't know if they would book GTY because there is no guarantee that rooms will be near each other. DCL tries but it doesn't always happen. They could end up at the opposite ends of the ship on different decks. Actually, they might not care if they are not near the kid(s) so forget that line of thinking!
---
The smallest bouquets of flowers at Publix are 3/$12. So for $4 they could have given the teacher a little bunch of carnations or sunflowers or something like that.

The more I'm watching this, the more I think this was filmed yesterday, since they are now about to do the live. I'm super confused because Jenn talks about doing all this crap, the library, blah blah blah, then we had to check in for the cruise. Platinum cruisers checked in on May 1st. At midnight. Silver Castaway checked in yesterday. And you can check in at midnight, so why do it randomly in the middle of the day? This is why they always have a crappy Port Arrival Time and Boarding Group. They suck.

For the kids club, it doesn't matter. J$ can come/go anytime they are open. For the nursery, you need to book reservations and those open up months in advance depending on your Castaway Club level. And you have to pay for the nursery. It doesn't let me see any info about the Nursery because I don't have kids on my reservation.
---

I just got to that part....super weird. I mentioned it above. I checked in on May 1st. I was posting here at midnight while I was waiting to check in. And they checked in in the middle of the day. They are bleeping clueless.

It is so bizarre. Obviously, they aren't doing the Walt or Roy Suite and it sounds like they are not even doing concierge. No cabana??? Oliver will probably be left on the ship or only on the Island for a short time. It will be interesting because Tim will have to film everything to show off for the vlogs. Will she tag along? She surely can't handle watching both kids on the island or back on the ship. There probably won't be videos out for most of the week, but these will get great views since it is one of the first sailings. The June 6-9 is mostly media and hopefully those will get the videos quickly and take a little bit away from TTT.

I don't get the check-in thing either. I always do my activity bookings and check-in as soon as my window opens. I guess with the drive and them always getting onboard later than 95% of the passengers, they don't really care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It was so nice to see Oliver going to the library and the park. I think they are trying to feature him more now because he is not a fussy baby. Also, taking him places tires him out and he takes a 3 hour nap afterwards and THAT TRACKS!! 😉

Reactions: 13
I don't watch their videos anymore, but did they say they were actually on the cruise that leaves 6/8? There is a DVC Member Exclusive cruise that leaves 6/14 & also does a Lighthouse Point double dip. My husband & I are booked on it. When they mentioned Chris Pratt, it made me wonder if they are booked on the DVC cruise. I thought (maybe I'm wrong) that he was a DVC member.

So is it confirmed that the nanny quit? I haven’t watched everything, obviously, can’t stomach it. If they have an upcoming cruise, is it possible she has extra days off before that, to make up for the extra time she working on the cruise? I guess the first cruise vlog will tell the tale…

Reactions: 5
I don't watch their videos anymore, but did they say they were actually on the cruise that leaves 6/8? There is a DVC Member Exclusive cruise that leaves 6/14 & also does a Lighthouse Point double dip. My husband & I are booked on it. When they mentioned Chris Pratt, it made me wonder if they are booked on the DVC cruise. I thought (maybe I'm wrong) that he was a DVC member.
I think you might be right. Chris Pratt is a DVC member. Checking in a week later than me might be because they are sailing a week later.

So is it confirmed that the nanny quit? I haven’t watched everything, obviously, can’t stomach it. If they have an upcoming cruise, is it possible she has extra days off before that, to make up for the extra time she working on the cruise? I guess the first cruise vlog will tell the tale…
Tim brought Da Baby to the park Monday morning. Wednesday they all went to the library together. It seemed like, at least in this home vlog, Rosie wasn't around (or mentioned). The cruise is still 30 days away, so I wouldn't think she was making up for time already. The last time that she was mentioned was the home vlog before the Hot Wheels thing where Jenn said that Rosie had to make up a day because she was "sick" and she would be working on Saturday that week and that Jenn can go to the Hot Wheels thing with Tim and J$. Jenn did not go. She didn't even appear in the home vlog section of that video and it was never mentioned why she didn't go.

Nanny always seem to quit on them after a cruise, so I can completely see Rosie getting home from that Spring Break cruise and looking for another job. Jenn had mentioned she was "sick" at least 3 times since they've returned. I don't know about everyone else but when I was looking for a new job, I always called in sick to my current job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Urgh nope they'd hate Paris! The entitlement in MK is ridiculous, and in Paris it's almost worse. Smokers just plonk down beside you and light up, and the tussling for good spots at the drone shows is insane. Lots of very tall men with their kids on their shoulders and Asian girls shoving their cameras in front of you to get a picture. Add to that the high pickpocket and hotel theft reports on the DLP forums... Nope they'd hate it.
Exactly why they should go! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you might be right. Chris Pratt is a DVC member. Checking in a week later than me might be because they are sailing a week later.

Does your cruise go to Castaway Cay as well? I noticed they said double dip Lighthouse Point but didn't mention Castaway at all.

Tim brought Da Baby to the park Monday morning. Wednesday they all went to the library together. It seemed like, at least in this home vlog, Rosie wasn't around (or mentioned). The cruise is still 30 days away, so I wouldn't think she was making up for time already. The last time that she was mentioned was the home vlog before the Hot Wheels thing where Jenn said that Rosie had to make up a day because she was "sick" and she would be working on Saturday that week and that Jenn can go to the Hot Wheels thing with Tim and J$. Jenn did not go. She didn't even appear in the home vlog section of that video and it was never mentioned why she didn't go.

Nanny always seem to quit on them after a cruise, so I can completely see Rosie getting home from that Spring Break cruise and looking for another job. Jenn had mentioned she was "sick" at least 3 times since they've returned. I don't know about everyone else but when I was looking for a new job, I always called in sick to my current job.
Yes, the DVC cruise hits Lighthouse Point, Castaway Cay & back to Lighthouse Point. No Nassau.

Reactions: 5
Her scorched pan and terrible dinners are honestly astounding to me. She’s 40 years old and hasn’t improved her cooking skills AT ALL. Well wait a minute, what else has she been doing daily for over a decade with zero improvements??? Hmmmmm…… any guesses?
To be fair they've been vlogging for over a decade and nothing has improved either with their filming or editing other than going from SD to HD so that tracks.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t CP have to book their room for them and check them in?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.