The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his teacher has made a comment about his potential (very likely) special needs, and they didn’t like that. So she gets an ugly homemade flower drawing instead of actual flowers.

Reactions: 13
Maybe his teacher has made a comment about his potential (very likely) special needs, and they didn’t like that. So she gets an ugly homemade flower drawing instead of actual flowers.
Plot Twist: Tim actually drew the flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her cooking skills are quite appalling.
If only there was some way you could instantly access free cooking lessons. I don't know, a specific channel that you could watch on, like, a home movie-type platform called something like "OurTube" or "YourTube" or something. Everyone could film a bunch of stuff they do and talk about how they do it and then other people could watch their films to learn from them. Maybe I'll work on getting something like that up and running after I retire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Assuming they had already paid for a room for the nanny on the cruise, what’s DCL’s cancellation policy?
Not knowing their room category and how long the cruise is and IF they had booked a room for Rosie this is what I found.

It just depends when they canceled the reservation.

3277CDBB-0928-4D79-A406-0D5486BFAE00.jpeg
723B5D02-6D93-4328-A354-8F1F3898C415.jpeg
A0939C7B-4D0F-444A-8CD4-4980763CF3DB.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Hey Timmy Tight Pants .... nice tits. I think he's zoomed past a training bra and is now in underwire territory. Greasy Spice - same advice for you. Hey Snackers, remember you fat shaming others? You deserve every nasty comment coming your way. #horriblehumans #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Screenshot 2024-05-09 211611.png

Reactions: 17
And because Timmy Tits is holding peanut butter did anyone else thing that peanut butter she served the boys looked like it needed to be stirred and then some. I'm sorry it looked nasty. Which shouldn't surprise me because anything she serves is nasty.

Also their backyard with the couple of baby plumerias looks sad. It looks so blah like an empty field. Would it kill them to have a couple of trees back there. I may have rolled my eyes when Dimmy was complaining about some random kid at J$ party running over one of them.

Reactions: 11
That frying pan needs a moment of silence. I think of that simpsons meme. Stop it, he’s already dead…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They really actually wanted us to believe that for lunch Marge the Barge only had cottage cheese with tomatoes and Dimmy had peanut butter with pretzels 😆

I mean I guess the stans will believe them, but like please.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.36.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah, the way she was acting on the couch and his body language seemed very similar to in the past when they lied before. I still think it has something to do with that stupid slide. I didn't really pay attention in this home voog but did the slide even make an appearance? My theory is that O was playing with it and either hit himself while getting off of it or Budley may have gotten aggressive. Honestly, when he appeared behind Oliver in this one it scared the beejesus out of me. I am really trying to remain Budley neutral but he's gone from poor neglected undiagnosed special needs kid who doesn't know better to almost the brat category for me now. Yeah, he may still have undiagnosed issues but he's acting like a turd.
When Jenn was showing the “beautiful flowers” Budley drew for his teacher, you could see both Oliver and Jackson running to the couch slide. So it’s still up as of yesterday.

Reactions: 10
🫠
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.49.49 PM.png

Ginn also says "second kids are so different". Right sure, that's why Budley is way different than Da Baby....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My theory is that they don’t like the teacher because of her skin color.
Pretty sure you are right If you look at the school's pictures pretty sure the teacher is wearing what appeared to be a hijab or other type of headscarf. I can only imagine the tit out of Jenn's mouth behind closed doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe you and Dim should watch a race show, Ginn. And no, I don't mean one with cars.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.59.59 PM.png

Reactions: 7
I'm watching this home slog and this is a rundown for Tattle about NotaGirl, Olivier Jardin.
Look at him kick! He goes to the park! He does go to the library, he loves books in a family of illiterates! He eats things!
Let's burn some tit. Maybe, if you cleaned your counters, everyone wouldn't be forced to hover above the burners on the cooktop that are always surface of the sun.
Gin, you are pathetic that going on one errand, that you were chauffeured to, was sooo biiiizzzee.
I think you weren't watching the baby and he hurt himself. Again.
This is a pattern for you, NotaMom.
Shut up, Budley. Shut the duck up. The orange, you spin the orange.
I dislike her chortling. Seriously, it triggers me.
They're looking like refried hammered tit.
They try to rationalize favoring the older child through kid's movies, or something. Meanwhile, they miss out on their baby and that he's cooler.
Sorry, he is.

Hhhahahaa, I also think Rosie bailed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm watching this home slog and this is a rundown for Tattle about NotaGirl, Olivier Jardin.
Look at him kick! He goes to the park! He does go to the library, he loves books in a family of illiterates! He eats things!
Let's burn some tit. Maybe, if you cleaned your counters, everyone wouldn't be forced to hover above the burners on the cooktop that are always surface of the sun.
Gin, you are pathetic that going on one errand, that you were chauffeured to, was sooo biiiizzzee.
I think you weren't watching the baby and he hurt himself. Again.
This is a pattern for you, NotaMom.
Shut up, Budley. Shut the duck up. The orange, you spin the orange.
I dislike her chortling. Seriously, it triggers me.
They're looking like refried hammered tit.
They try to rationalize favoring the older child through kid's movies, or something. Meanwhile, they miss out on their baby and that he's cooler.
Sorry, he is.

Hhhahahaa, I also think Rosie bailed.
Aside from tit being potentially censored They look like refried hammered tit would be the perfect thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ginn, we really didn't need this shot. I really don't want to see what your thighs look like from your POV.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 8.05.15 PM.png

Okay Ginn.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 8.07.50 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.