The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video--when he says was check in day--was filmed on May 1st. Platinum people checked in on May 1st. So this wasn't filmed Wednesday-yesterday. It was a week ago.
Tim is wearing this shirt when he said they were checking in to the cruise:

IMG_4490.jpeg

And then the same shirt during the live show:

IMG_4491.jpeg

Is it possible they checked in a week late for the cruise?
(I know Jenn is in a different shirt but she once changed her shirt 3 times in one day.)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Flowers aren't even that expensive. I really think we were $5 budgeting here because she was bitching and moaning about having to buy tit for the teacher at Target the other day in the Live. I personally think she doesn't like his teacher that much and I have my own suspicions why.

So they are really going to look like dumb asses this cruise (not that they don't usually) but with a lot of actual seasoned cruisers on said cruise they are going to stick out like a sore thumb even more than usual. How does the kids club/nursery work? I'm assuming they'd have to make reservations ahead of time at least for the nursery?

Probably they're like those stupid people who try to get their pet to eat vegan. Never mind cats are carnivores by nature and dogs don't exactly digest things like humans do.
The smallest bouquets of flowers at Publix are 3/$12. So for $4 they could have given the teacher a little bunch of carnations or sunflowers or something like that.

The more I'm watching this, the more I think this was filmed yesterday, since they are now about to do the live. I'm super confused because Jenn talks about doing all this crap, the library, blah blah blah, then we had to check in for the cruise. Platinum cruisers checked in on May 1st. At midnight. Silver Castaway checked in yesterday. And you can check in at midnight, so why do it randomly in the middle of the day? This is why they always have a crappy Port Arrival Time and Boarding Group. They suck.

For the kids club, it doesn't matter. J$ can come/go anytime they are open. For the nursery, you need to book reservations and those open up months in advance depending on your Castaway Club level. And you have to pay for the nursery. It doesn't let me see any info about the Nursery because I don't have kids on my reservation.
---
Tim is wearing this shirt when he said they were checking in to the cruise:

View attachment 2925938

And then the same shirt during the live show:

View attachment 2925939

Is it possible they checked in a week late for the cruise?
(I know Jenn is in a different shirt but she once changed her shirt 3 times in one day.)
I just got to that part....super weird. I mentioned it above. I checked in on May 1st. I was posting here at midnight while I was waiting to check in. And they checked in in the middle of the day. They are bleeping clueless.

Reactions: 16
Did they ever get their laundry room sorted out? I know they were talking about getting a new washer and dryer for awhile, but we haven't got the we spent $2K on an overpriced washer that J4D can get hypnotized with all day.
Yeah all I could focus on was TimmyTitties. And that used to be her shirt. Maybe it's already too small for her.
Sad if that's true. I'll miss the Saiiint Thoas collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they ever get their laundry room sorted out? I know they were talking about getting a new washer and dryer for awhile, but we haven't got the we spent $2K on an overpriced washer that J4D can get hypnotized with all day.

Sad if that's true. I'll miss the Saiiint Thoas collection.
Who wore it best?
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.37.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.39.29 PM.png

I actually would love for Dim to start wearing the pink 90s grandma-inspired VirIgin Islands shirt next. It'll go great with his saggy tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I really wish we could zoom in on the screenshot of the message Jenn had on her phone recently----with the paragraphs of writing from Jenn and the simple "OK" (as bad as "K") from what we are guessing was Nanny Rosie.

Oh Nanny Rosie, if you are reading here, please join us.

If you are Nanny Rosie, how do you quit after working the 24/7 Disney Cruise?

"And now it's time to pay the price, and f*ck right off"

"I know you think everything is funny. Here's something that will make you laugh. I quit."

"I quit, have a great summer!"

"I'm going to the Waldorf Astoria. And I quit. BYEEEEEEEE you GUYZZZZZZ!"

• Haha
Their fan base is absolutely bat tit crazy.

IMG_4486.jpeg

These are the weirdos they should be worried about running into in the parks. Their fans really are unwell.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really wish we could zoom in on the screenshot of the message Jenn had on her phone recently----with the paragraphs of writing from Jenn and the simple "OK" (as bad as "K") from what we are guessing was Nanny Rosie.
That was from the Hot Wheels event and it was established that it wasn't Jenn as she wasn't there.

Reactions: 14

Oh Nanny Rosie, if you are reading here, please join us.

If you are Nanny Rosie, how do you quit after working the 24/7 Disney Cruise?

"And now it's time to pay the price, and f*ck right off"

"I know you think everything is funny. Here's something that will make you laugh. I quit."

"I quit, have a great summer!"

"I'm going to the Waldorf Astoria. And I quit. BYEEEEEEEE you GUYZZZZZZ!"
I don't think the woman on the phone was Jenn. I want to say we discussed it a few pages back.

Get a tripod for your phone you dumbass. Also, why does she have Da Baby in his high chair so bleeping close to the stove? JFC. And again, I'll never understand having play structures and things in the middle of the bleeping kitchen.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.46.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.44.14 PM.png

Creepy Candace coming in with a request that sounds like a threat to wish her stupid creepy son a happy birthday.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.45.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Get a tripod for your phone you dumbass. Also, why does she have Da Baby in his high chair so bleeping close to the stove? JFC. And again, I'll never understand having play structures and things in the middle of the bleeping kitchen.
View attachment 2925948

View attachment 2925949

Creepy Candace coming in with a request that sounds like a threat to wish her stupid creepy son a happy birthday.
View attachment 2925951
If Andrew plays his cards right maybe he can be their new manny....yeah, hope not. Though they do have some stans who have supposedly had childcare experience which is really sort of frightening.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is the saddest quesadilla for Da Baby. Didn't know it was possible to duck up a quesadilla but she proved me wrong.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.52.10 PM.png

Dim: "so right now we're at home".
Wow, no way.

Ugh, seriously, she makes everything look so terrible. Also seriously, TURN DOWN THE bleeping HEAT YOU DUMBASS.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.54.47 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is the saddest quesadilla for Da Baby. Didn't know it was possible to duck up a quesadilla but she proved me wrong.
View attachment 2925957

Dim: "so right now we're at home".
Wow, no way.

Ugh, seriously, she makes everything look so terrible. Also seriously, TURN DOWN THE bleeping HEAT YOU DUMBASS.
View attachment 2925962
I'm surprised tetanus pan hasn't spontaneously combusted yet. Her cooking skills are quite appalling. Dim's don't seem that great either since all he ever does in grill and make ice cream and glare at Budley. But seriously, there are things they could make that take very little to no effort.

Reactions: 17
So if Rosie quit last week, it took mere days before O fell and injured his face? Great job!

So I rewatched Jenn talking about O’s injury in the Garden Grill vlog and you just have to watch Tim the entire time she talks. His face looked annoyed or mad or something. She talks at length about O being unsteady and how she won’t let him walk on his own at the parks and how he falls sometimes. She blabbed away setting up that whole story and then after all her blabbing she says matter-of-factly that O fell and got this bruise on his face and tries to gloss over that. Interesting that Tim never chimed in during any of that. Do we think O fell when Tim left the house for some reason? I bet he is pissed if Rosie did quit. Something seemed off during that whole couch scene. And now Jenn wants to tag along to California? Yeah, that tracks.

Reactions: 25
So if Rosie quit last week, it took mere days before O fell and injured his face? Great job!

So I rewatched Jenn talking about O’s injury in the Garden Grill vlog and you just have to watch Tim the entire time she talks. His face looked annoyed or mad or something. She talks at length about O being unsteady and how she won’t let him walk on his own at the parks and how he falls sometimes. She blabbed away setting up that whole story and then after all her blabbing she says matter-of-factly that O fell and got this bruise on his face and tries to gloss over that. Interesting that Tim never chimed in during any of that. Do we think O fell when Tim left the house for some reason? I bet he is pissed if Rosie did quit. Something seemed off during that whole couch scene. And now Jenn wants to tag along to California? Yeah, that tracks.
Yeah, the way she was acting on the couch and his body language seemed very similar to in the past when they lied before. I still think it has something to do with that stupid slide. I didn't really pay attention in this home voog but did the slide even make an appearance? My theory is that O was playing with it and either hit himself while getting off of it or Budley may have gotten aggressive. Honestly, when he appeared behind Oliver in this one it scared the beejesus out of me. I am really trying to remain Budley neutral but he's gone from poor neglected undiagnosed special needs kid who doesn't know better to almost the brat category for me now. Yeah, he may still have undiagnosed issues but he's acting like a turd.

Reactions: 22
What is her obsession with random vegan things she sees on TikTok or Insta? Lordy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is her obsession with random vegan things she sees on TikTok or Insta? Lordy.
I think it's her idea of healthy? It sort of reminds me of this cookbook I got last month that's based off of hippie culture food (Health Nut by Jess Damuck) but even the author in that book premises that the food shouldn't be used as diet food-honestly, I haven't been that happy with said cookbook her salad book is way better but I've only made like two of the dishes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.