The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Rosie has been sick, Tim hasn't been able to go to the parks. I can't even imagine anyone having to stay home from "work" because the nanny called in sick and the stay at home mom can't be called upon to watch their 1 year old son. And she has the audacity to call out people who left comments about telling Jackson no. She can't even be a mother for a couple of days. This is so unbelievable. How can the Stans continue to think she's such a great mother? And, of course, all the Stans are heaping on praise for what incredible parents they are in the comments. Idiots.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Much like the Bojos being afraid to tell Buddy something he doesn't want to hear, the stans tiptoe around the Bojo's feelings about saying things the Bojos don't want to hear because I think even the stans know that the Bojos don't handle anything but effusive ass-kissing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tim says Oliver wants to go with Jenn and Jenn dismisses this by saying he’s pointing at something else. Tim tells her “he loves you” (time stamp 11:48). It sounded like Tim was trying to reassure her or remind her that Oliver does indeed love her.
But does SHE love Oliver? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Get. Your. Kid. Tested. If he is having a meltdown over the lyrics of a song there's an issue (though the biggest issue is with you as big fat failures as parents).

And thee are tactful ways about teaching your kid about winning and losing.

Reactions: 23
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.

Ginn says there's a time to do things and you don't have to tackle every situation in the moment. Dim was talking about how Buddy got upset that the lyrics to Do-Re-Mi weren't what he thought they were and Dim just let him think that the song lyrics were wrong and Buddy was right.

So you admit he's sensitive and can't handle his feelings but you continue to exploit him to the public. That bleeping tracks.
View attachment 2913521
View attachment 2913522
View attachment 2913523
This was SO infuriating - her attitude as Mom of the Year is insufferable. They have created and continue to nurture a monster, and just keep pretending everything is fine rather than stopping it when/how they can. They'll also probably never see it until it's far too late. If they didn't think Typhoon Lagoon was the time to tell J that he didn't win a slide "race," what about now? They've had ample time since coming home to have that "emotional conversation" with him. And yet, they just keep doing absolutely nothing. She also made a stupid comment about how it wasn't the time to put the camera down in the moment, like...seriously? When IS the time to put the camera down?

They should start using "let it go and we can talk about it later" as their new signoff for their voogs. Story of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved watching Jenn talk about all the IG organizers and cleaners she follows while standing directly in front of their counter that's PILED with random crap, Amazon boxes, water bottles, and whatever else because they're the least organized and clean family ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Their entire life is on camera just gently said no Mommy beat you but you did a good job we can race again. Oh, and when he's calmed down he won't remember what you are talking about much like my dog won't remember if I discipline them after the fact for doing something.

Reactions: 10
I see a lot of fighting in the brothers’ future. Horrible parenting…so much emphasis on winning. And with J$’s disposition, everything will be a contest. When da baby starts competing, it’ll be a nightmare for them. Imagine the anger and meltdowns that come with losing. 😬

…and kids (including siblings) will not tippy toe around J$‘s feelings. They are really setting him up for troubled times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Jen said in the comments that not winning was "new" to Jackson. I wonder how he handles it at school. Surely, they play board games or have a race to slide and back or stuff that four year olds do and I can't imagine that Jackson wins all the time. Does he have crying meltdowns there if he doesn't win? I don't know, maybe they don't do those things at Montessori and everybody is a "winner".

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jackson clearly saw Tim waiting for him in the pool. Jenn says she also was down the slide before him waiting. I’m sure Jackson saw that they both were there first. I’m wondering if these emotional outbursts have more to do with the parents and having them give in to him than actually winning.

He wouldn’t get away with this at school or with other kids.

Reactions: 13
Frankly it seems like he must be having a hard time at school cause he's not allowed to "win" all the time.

Reactions: 22
Jackson clearly saw Tim waiting for him in the pool. Jenn says she also was down the slide before him waiting. I’m sure Jackson saw that they both were there first. I’m wondering if these emotional outbursts have more to do with the parents and having them give in to him than actually winning.

He wouldn’t get away with this at school or with other kids.
I have a feeling based off of the body language in the videos the school has posted he doesn't have a lot of friends. He just appears very standoffish. That stupid windmill thing was pretty heartbreaking to watch. I don't even want to think about the toilet marble run monstrosity that probably made an appearance today.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jackson described the filtered water as “smooth.” Sounds like he has heard Jenn talking about her alcohol being ”smooth” a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.