The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee I can’t imagine where Jackson picked up an obsession with winning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ginn also said they have an appointment scheduled at the end of the month to cut Da Baby's hair but she doesn't want to cut his hair and does a pouty face. THEN DON'T GO CUT HIS HAIR JUST FOR VOOG CONTENT YOU DUMB bleep. No one is bleeping forcing you to use him for voog content and therefore to cut his hair. Ugh.

Also Ginn's excuse for not washing her hair is so the "dark" part of her hair doesn't fade so quickly. Or also you're just allergic to good hygiene, but okay. Surely you can find some $900 shampoo that doesn't strip you of your fugly dye job instead of going days between washing your hair (and also showering, from the looks of it).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ginn also said they have an appointment scheduled at the end of the month to cut Da Baby's hair but she doesn't want to cut his hair and does a pouty face. THEN DON'T GO CUT HIS HAIR JUST FOR VOOG CONTENT YOU DUMB bleep. No one is bleeping forcing you to use him for voog content and therefore to cut his hair. Ugh.

Also Ginn's excuse for not washing her hair is so the "dark" part of her hair doesn't fade so quickly. Or also you're just allergic to good hygiene, but okay. Surely you can find some $900 shampoo that doesn't strip you of your fugly dye job instead of going days between washing your hair (and also showering, from the looks of it).
I swear for someone who gets her hair dyed regularly she is crap at color maintenance.

Reactions: 16
She gets to go to the monster truck show "because Rosie is going to work" not because we got Rosie to watch Oliver. What a strange way to phrase that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ugh she really does look like a pig in a wig.
---
Eighty bucks for the couch side via Amazon if anyone is curious. And of course they got the pink one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jenn said she didn’t want to have that conversation on video with Jackson about him not winning. Then don’t bleeping film it!
Tim is just as much to blame. And if they don’t want unsolicited parenting advice, they should be discussing this amongst themselves and not posting it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jen just wants to avoid parenting at all costs. I love how they constantly want people to comment about stupid tit, like water softeners, but the second people give them advice about parenting she goes all defensive. You can't have it both ways, if you are going to put your child on the internet then you have to expect people to comment about him.

Jen says they always have these late night de-briefs to talk about their kids when if they don't film them. I call bs on that since it's very often that Tim mentions something about the kids and she has no clue. Just give it up with all the lies, Jen.

It also seems that, despite Tim's constant "yeah's" and "right's" during Jen's parenting tips, he didn't really seem to agree with her.

Reactions: 25
I don’t dye my hair so I have no idea about this stuff.

But why doesn’t she just let her hair go back to her natural color? It seems like it would be much easier and like the dye job is always annoying her

Reactions: 13
The conversation they had about Jackson and his emotions was nuts. They are absolutely petrified of telling this kid things he doesn’t want to hear. Not ALL 4 year olds are like this, like they say. If they know, like we all do, that Jackson can’t take competition, they should have told him at the top of the slide that there would be no race, no winning, just fun and weeeeeeee the duck down the slide, as Tim always does.

No more races in the house, no more competition that is not necessary to stroke this kids ego. Does this mean Oliver is always going to lose, because Jackson can’t handle losing? What about kids his age? Do they always have to lose too? Jackson is not a toddler (though the slide they bought him is more suited for one). He is in school. They are creating a monster.

If 4 year olds want to always win and can’t handle losing, someone needs to tell the parents who have their kids in ANY sport or sort of competition at almost 5.

what if “the cousins” went down the slide? Would those little girls also have to lose? I think we all know the answer…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn't know the weight limit on said slide but let's her "big" four year old go down it...parents of the year. And encouraging him to throw his crappy choking hazards cars down it too. Again, parents of the year. Ugh, I don't know why you'd have that and a bleeping trampoline in your living room.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve known a few kids myself and I’ve never known one obsessed with winning. That’s not a little-kid thing unless they are taught that. But the Trackers can keep lying to themselves.

Reactions: 25
I like how she also had to remind Buddy that Da Baby needs help going down the slide, like she knows he'd probably attempt to push Da Baby down the slide for shits and giggles.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have they not found the off button on their camera? It’s really important they explain this crap to him when it happens, by the time they stop filming he’ll have forgotten all about it and it will have no meaning. This must be a wind up, they really can’t be that useless, can they?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve known a few kids myself and I’ve never known one obsessed with winning. That’s not a little-kid thing unless they are taught that. But the Trackers can keep lying to themselves.
The kid went hysterical because he got lyrics to a song wrong and wouldn’t stop until Tim caved and lied to him by saying both lyrics were correct.

Kid is learning manipulation and control OR has something seriously wrong with him…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.