The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.

Ginn says there's a time to do things and you don't have to tackle every situation in the moment. Dim was talking about how Buddy got upset that the lyrics to Do-Re-Mi weren't what he thought they were and Dim just let him think that the song lyrics were wrong and Buddy was right.

So you admit he's sensitive and can't handle his feelings but you continue to exploit him to the public. That bleeping tracks.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.29 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I would also be embarrassed if I had just hosted a 70 person over-the-top carnival party where I invited a bunch of families from my son's fancy preschool and my bathroom looked like this.

1714768653006.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.
And by “people in the comments” you know she means Tattle. The only negative comment I’ve ever seen about Jackson was that one that had like 300+ likes saying it’s okay to tell your kids no.

Reactions: 29
She’s worried about water quality now 😂 Girl please. Tap water is fine. Maybe it tastes bad but it’s fine. The problem is the ten meals you eat out every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim says Oliver wants to go with Jenn and Jenn dismisses this by saying he’s pointing at something else. Tim tells her “he loves you” (time stamp 11:48). It sounded like Tim was trying to reassure her or remind her that Oliver does indeed love her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
From what we see, both parents seem to favor Jackson. We know Jenn disconnected from Oliver the minute she learned he wasn’t a girl. They probably think because Jackson is their favorite that he is the stans favorite too. They have no self awareness it’s crazy.
I think J prefers Tim as the primary parent and now that J requires less upkeep Jenn wants more attention. Both kids prefer Tim because he is their actual parent. Jenn never wanted O once she found out he was a boy. Now she wants to play dress up with J with all the rainbow tit. Again if they are his preference absolutely fine but I don’t think he is given a choice.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tim tells her “he loves you” (time stamp 11:48). It sounded like Tim was trying to reassure her or remind her that Oliver does indeed love her.
This was so weird. It was like Dim was telling a friend that Oliver loves her.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Okay Ginn.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.43.41 PM.png

Ginn is excited she gets to ditch Da Baby with Rosie to go to a Hot Wheels monster truck show with Dim and Buddy.
---
Tim says Oliver wants to go with Jenn and Jenn dismisses this by saying he’s pointing at something else. Tim tells her “he loves you” (time stamp 11:48). It sounded like Tim was trying to reassure her or remind her that Oliver does indeed love her.
Yeah that's about I say about my cats ("they like you!") when I have guests over who don't like or understand how cats function and my kitties are sniffing them curiously. Same reason, to reassure them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim had to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson because there was no nanny to pawn him off on. Jenn uses the excuse that she’s still editing the Hollywood Studios vlog but she’s not in her office and is just walking around blabbing into the camera. What a useless bleeping cow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Another home slog? Do they not know what people want to watch. Also, was watching some videos on the Whitcker family and they were talking about RPM and how it could vary depending on the topic of the video. It may explain why they label some things the way they do.

I have seen so many people that have been scammed with water softeners of course the Trackers had to get one...

That tank top is not friendly to her linebacker shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh they’re getting pissed about the parenting advice being offered in the comments.

Then stop showing your kids on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That's all fine and dandy Jen but you NEVER correct him. That's not being sensitive. That's brat behavior. He wants everything his way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just got to the part where Jen talks about "winning" and right before that, Tim is telling us Jackson actually cried because he misheard the words to "do-re-mi" and was upset he had the words wrong. And, she is so delusional to think that all kids are so hyper focused on winning. No, idiot, it's because he's heard nothing but the importance of winning from his asshole father his whole life. They have seriously fucked this kid up. There are definitely some spectrum/developmental issues with him and they are absolutely making them worse. Get help, Bojos.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tim had to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson because there was no nanny to pawn him off on. Jenn uses the excuse that she’s still editing the Hollywood Studios vlog but she’s not in her office and is just walking around blabbing into the camera. What a useless bleeping cow.
I still believe she is not allowed to be home alone with the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why is water softener content? Home slog should be renamed The High on the Couch segment. I think it has more of a ring to it than Hi Dad Soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Then this fake ass business. 😒
Screenshot_20240503_151715_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
She seriously talks to Da Baby when it's just the two of them (with Dim somewhere nearby of course) like someone handed him to her from off the street and she has no idea what to do with it. Like even a teenage babysitter knows how to interact with a kid his age better than she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.