The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so bad at Instagram. Just stop.

They should just keep uploading their clunkers of videos to YouTube and keep praying to the Lemon-Pig-God that the AdSense checks keep coming 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2913176Ii I know he’s lazy and all, but this is basically the view of the corn dog “parade”. Why wasn’t this re-shot is my question.

All I see is that nasty ass tray. I hate those things. I always grab my food off of them. 🤢🤢
He should just let Dick manage his IG. That would probably be a better partnership than the poocast.

And so much for trying new flavors...

Reactions: 8
They’re so bad at Instagram. Just stop.

They should just keep uploading their clunkers of videos to YouTube and keep praying to the Lemon-Pig-God that the AdSense checks keep coming 🙏
I honestly thought it was a post by the Hot Dogs at Disney guy, or whatever his name is.
I had to do a double-take to realize it was Tim's IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when Tim was trying to be more active on instagram but it was clear his captions were written by someone else? Because this recent post was clearly of his own doing.

They have always been lazy when it comes to their branding. They still think it’s 2012 and that they don’t need to make any effort with their content or social media. Tim said as much in one episode of the podcast saying they are just themselves and don’t follow any trends. Maybe that’s why your views are dropping, you dolt.

Reactions: 24
Remember when Tim was trying to be more active on instagram but it was clear his captions were written by someone else? Because this recent post was clearly of his own doing.

They have always been lazy when it comes to their branding. They still think it’s 2012 and that they don’t need to make any effort with their content or social media. Tim said as much in one episode of the podcast saying they are just themselves and don’t follow any trends. Maybe that’s why your views are dropping, you dolt.
Maybe Mike was doing it? I was wonder if maybe it was Dick before he wormed his way into being a poocast buddy. As much as it pains me to say, that guy does know how to use IG. Yes, it seems slightly reptilian but it makes more sense than the tit Dim posts.

Reactions: 5
Channel was started 5424 days ago. They have a total of 556,232,951 views overall. Average over 5424 days and it appears they’ve had an average of 102,550 views per day since the beginning. Is this possible? Can someone check my math.
IMG_9611.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240503_154344_Chrome.jpg

The answer is nothing they learned nothing.
---
Channel was started 5424 days ago. They have a total of 556,232,951 views overall. Average over 5424 days and it appears they’ve had an average of 102,550 views per day since the beginning. Is this possible? Can someone check my math.
View attachment 2913314
Views compound over time. It's not like they were getting views for the first 5 to 7 years.

Recently Ginn sets a goal for 3 to 3.5 million views a month.

They've been active for nearly 15 years.

180 x 3.5 million gets you nearly the total of lifetime views they have.

Remember this includes periods when they were getting like 100k views a month along with getting a million plus views a week.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dim and Ginn: "the world is our palm tree!"
Also Dim and Ginn: "palm trees are really annoying when they flower and they're really high maintenance and you shouldn't have palm trees in your yard"
---
Ginn says she feels better about their decision to get the water filter thing because the stans said it's a good idea. Ginn says the water filter thing is not cheap but it's "like an investment into your health, I think?"

You know what's also an investment into your health? Not eating 25 meals a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's an interesting way to describe your wife.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.01.23 PM.png

---
Just a loser in his finest Mickey graphic tee feeling macho about replacing the pool pump filter.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.05.18 PM.png

Meanwhile Ginn continues to complain about Da Baby. Also feels the need to show Da Baby on the monitor which I HATE when she does that with the kids.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.03.14 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They ordered a bleeping COUCH SLIDE from Instagram for Buddy. JFC, tell the kid to go run around in the backyard.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
When they talk about drinking out of the hose, they only acknowledge that they won't ever let JACKSON drink out of a hose. Again, forgetting that there is a second kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She follows organizers on ig for inspiration to get organized and instead of getting rid of stuff was inspired to buy more tit. That tracks! 🙄

• Haha
Tim’s solo vlog from yesterday currently has the same views as a home vlog from the day before.
The title of today’s home vlog shows it’s more Jackson-centric so I wonder what these views will be like.
IMG_4370.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is so boring. Is this another audition tape for Handyman Tim to show off all his plumbing skills when he needs to go out and get a real job again?

Also, how can they live with the house in a state of constant mess? I would be so embarrassed if my house looked like this when people are coming over to hook up the water system.

1714767725292.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.