The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the crap they eat I can’t begin to imagine how high that mountain of toilet paper rolls is 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
OK you guys, we all said some pretty mean tit about her. I think a lot of that was our pure hatred for Jenn and it kind of deflected in her direction. I sent her the code, it shows pending on her end. I have no idea what's involved in this process. So let's everyone be nice and show her what a great bunch of folks we are in the meantime.

Hugs and Kisses,

Xmasbdaygirl 🎄
We will welcome her with open arms. Also, have fun on your cruise!! 🚢

Reactions: 3
We will welcome her with open arms. Also, have fun on your cruise!! 🚢
Thank you. I found out yesterday Theme Park Express will be on the same cruise. I know there will be more of vloggers...time will tell.

I'm out of town so I haven't been here alot. My children are apparently worse hoarders than the Bojos and it's time to move them home for the summer. I have a huge project for the next few days. :ROFLMAO: I hate posting from my phone, it just sucks and always deletes what I write mid post.

Here's the deal. She did join. She did get approved with an hour or so. She made this big post, which was immediately flagged as spam and she got banned. Like can't even access the site on whatever device she used, banned. Now, I still don't know how this is going to affect me or if it will, since I was the referrer. I did see screen shots, so this is true. She does have the post saved so if anyone is interested in what she has to say, send her a message. She open to conversation. She did receive some more messages from others here and fine with talking to anyone.

I'll say it again, I'm reserving judgement here. We've all done things to try to impress people or please people, even it's the wrong type of people. Some of what was said here was obviously true, but a lot of it was not. I think it's easy to lose sight of the feelings that are involved with people who didn't sign up for this type of hate. duck the Bojos, they deserve everything said about here because they literally monetize their lives and worst of all their children.

Reactions: 25
I wish you could DM here because I am a bit curious as to what she said to defend herself, I don't have X or anything else to get it on, but I still stand by what I said in that I think ex friends were all genuine friends at the beginning (one sided because I don't think gin ever views anyone as a friend) an change how things went to hide the hurt when it broke off

An I totally get that, we all do when we realise we have been taken advantage of, we don't want to admit we seen these people as friends, been there myself when a friendship has broken up due to being toxic an it feels crappy when you realise just how one sided it was an what you done for them, so you do feel ashamed to admit you did do all these things

I totally believe gin is as nasty as fk behind closed doors, an she's probably gotten worse over the years because at first it seemed like dim had quite a few actual friends an she's chased them away, even for a time they had broken away from ATW an I still think that was to do with gin, I think the reason tim is mostly back with ATW is because Adam maybe reached out an said so long as gin is kept minimum contact then maybe they will do stuff together again because I dont think he has any time for her, but it really isn't surprising to see yet another friendship broken up, gin has broken up every single friendship they have had an even the ones dim had, she's completely isolated him an it probably pisses her off she can't isolate him from family because the family are probably the ones putting their foot down an saying no

she is honestly such a narcissist an usually they take pride in isolating everyone around them so they can be the "only one" in their other halfs life's

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but to hear Timmy moan about the bathroom irks me to no end. Dude - you don't work a 9 to 5 job, and I'm sure some days you don't work at all so there is no excuse for not getting this done. Tell J4ds she is going to have to entertain herself for a few hours and fix the bathroom. More importantly child proof your home for the safety of your children. And for the love of God clean out the garage, there is no need to have 18 different strollers in all shapes and sizes, it's time to let go.

Reactions: 23
I’m done talking about it. it took me less than 5 minutes to make the new Twitter account. Anyone who really wants to know can ask her. She’s open to conversation.

Christina Glass can also be reached there. 🤣 Pimento Cheese Luver is waiting to make her debut.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but to hear Timmy moan about the bathroom irks me to no end. Dude - you don't work a 9 to 5 job, and I'm sure some days you don't work at all so there is no excuse for not getting this done. Tell J4ds she is going to have to entertain herself for a few hours and fix the bathroom. More importantly child proof your home for the safety of your children. And for the love of God clean out the garage, there is no need to have 18 different strollers in all shapes and sizes, it's time to let go.
Why not just pay someone to come in an do it? Or is he too proud for that? They were happy to throw a couple hundred to those organisers because they were too lazy to clean up their "office" room so why not throw a couple hundred an get the bathroom fixed, someone could have it done in a morning or afternoon

Reactions: 17
I have to say, Idgaf what anyone says or thinks about us.
When we’re not doing great or have good things happening, we know it’s okay to share or we’re excited to share. Even when we occasionally bicker we still support in each other and know there’s kindness here.
I think we’re pretty bleeping cool.
Thanks for that 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have to say, Idgaf what anyone says or thinks about us.
When we’re not doing great or have good things happening, we know it’s okay to share or we’re excited to share. Even when we occasionally bicker we still support in each other and know there’s kindness here.
I think we’re pretty bleeping cool.
Thanks for that 💗
1000000% agree. This community truly cares about each other. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jenn: we had to buy the stand for the chair on Amazon, which led to us buying other stuff on Amazon… today has been a day

👊👊👊👊👊👊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You shouldn't show the mess that is that garage unless it's immediately followed by a clean-up and an after photo. That is embarrassing!
The grill is an expensive hot dog heater. That tracks. Go outside. Put on some music and get in the pool. What is their deal? Maybe Jackson would finally level up. 🙄 They only run out there super quick to cook up some hotdogs and then they scurry back into the cardboard hoard. And what was all that about too much sodium for Jackson? What about Jen?🤣
I'm glad that potato got flagged. I can only go by...OH, just everything SHE puts out there and she seems like a miserable hag. Goodbye. Thanks for playing on Tracker Island.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.
Congratulations on your new role and new company!!! Bright future ahead. Can you imagine the Trackholes trying to get a job in any company nowadays??
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, now Tim getting a little snippy with Jen defending their purchase of their Brita filter system. Jen wonders how the new water will affect her skin and hair. Oh honey, it can't get any worse. Ha, imagine if she's all of a sudden the hot chick again simply due to soft water.
---
There is still trash out on the patio from Oliver’s carnival party.

View attachment 2910040
---
So much boring footage. The bolt story, stupid and unnecessary. We certainly didn't need Tim's time lapse jiggle dance. The couch talk was just a flex about how fast the Rivian can go. Zzzzzz. And to once again, for the millionth time, for Jen to let us all know how incredibly busy they are. :rolleyes:
As if she gives a duck about her skin and hair. She’ll buy expensive skin care products, sure but she doesn’t seem to always apply sunscreen.
And her hair is greasy and dull. The water surely can’t make it worse.

Reactions: 14
So just like the old house in Sanford, Dim the builder is leaving another bathroom half-assed finished. What is up with having ALL THE TIME in the world to do whatever he wants that he can’t finish anything or clean their bleeping pigsty of a home?? This is Unfuckingbelievable.
#homemovies

Reactions: 14
Holy tit. I couldn’t make it through the bolt segment. Is this their attempt at brainstorming for their illustrious children’s book career they referenced previously?? Please don’t.

How do they have the energy to continue on the multitude of lengthy stories about this bleeping bolt that Jackson demands??? Just tell him the bolt is missing. That’s it. That’s life.

Also, the tag playing, running around the house, “dance” game is NOT normal or safe. The hyper-activity is off the charts.

At 3:20, Jackson slyly looks at the camera, roars like a teradactyl and then starts violently shaking his head.

I feel like the camera on him is not helping him.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Holy tit. I couldn’t make it through the bolt segment. Is this their attempt at brainstorming for their illustrious children’s book career they referenced previously?? Please don’t.

How do they have the energy to continue on the multitude of lengthy stories about this bleeping bolt that Jackson demands??? Just tell him the bolt is missing. That’s it. That’s life.

Also, the tag playing, running around the house, “dance” game is NOT normal or safe. The hyper-activity is off the charts.

At 3:20, Jackson slyly looks at the camera, roars like a teradactyl and then starts violently shaking his head.

I feel like the camera on him is not helping him.
It must be hard being the middle child because he definitely (Jackson) sees the camera as the first 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.