The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.
Way to go @Quasimodo . Sending all good thoughts your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I only watched the haul from the blueberry voog but I'm confused on why are you allowing your 4 1/2 year old to pick out plants? What am I missing? Does j$ have massive meltdowns if he isn't allowed stuff? I can't remember my children at that age doing stuff like that. And as for the chair, another item that will probably end up in the storage unit or garage.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I only watched the haul from the blueberry voog but I'm confused on why are you allowing your 4 1/2 year old to pick out plants? What am I missing? Does j$ have massive meltdowns if he isn't allowed stuff? I can't remember my children at that age doing stuff like that. And as for the chair, another item that will probably end up in the storage unit or garage.
I am really starting to wonder if the bad behavior is part of them giving J$ what they never had in their childhood. Hence, no disciplining and telling him no.

I can't imagine buying plants without doing any research. My mom and her side of the family is really big into gardening so just going in seat of your pants not knowing what your buying is so stupid on so many levels. Ugh, I doubt they can plant anything that requires a smidgen of shade with what they've shown of their former cow pasture of a yard.

Reactions: 10
Buddy will probably use the chair as a punching bag. If Dim complains this much already about wiping pollen off their outdoor kitchen countertops, I don't know why they're bothering with a fabric chair that is also a hazard for when Buddy almost certainly wants to keep jumping up into it and swinging around. I guess they now really need to order the biggest-est-est ever washer and dryers to deal with washing that too. 🥴 Also I really am concerned Ginn won't be able to get out of it once she sits on it.

Buddy will probably use the chair as a punching bag. If Dim complains this much already about wiping pollen off their outdoor kitchen countertops, I don't know why they're bothering with a fabric chair that is also a hazard for when Buddy almost certainly wants to keep jumping up into it and swinging around. I guess they now really need to order the biggest-est-est ever washer and dryers to deal with washing that too. 🥴 Also I really am concerned Ginn won't be able to get out of it once she sits on it.
I can already see the Mistakes Were Made Home Voog: Four Year Old's First Broken Bone!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are they even buying a chair for an expensive outdoor space that they don’t even use?

Where are they fitting it?

Why are they buying an outdoor chair, when they already have some at home?

These are the questions that plague my mind right now…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am really starting to wonder if the bad behavior is part of them giving J$ what they never had in their childhood. Hence, no disciplining and telling him no.

I can't imagine buying plants without doing any research. My mom and her side of the family is really big into gardening so just going in seat of your pants not knowing what your buying is so stupid on so many levels. Ugh, I doubt they can plant anything that requires a smidgen of shade with what they've shown of their former cow pasture of a yard.
Did you see him reflexively touch or pick up every bleeping hat on that table? Kid's been conditioned to mindlessly consume in the most annoying fashion.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you see him reflexively touch or pick up every bleeping hat on that table? Kid's been conditioned to mindlessly consume in the most annoying fashion.
What, you mean some annoying woman who eats most of a blueberry dessert before giving you some while telling you "don't touch!" in a sing-songy high-pitched voice isn't enough to deter from fingering everything as you've seen her and the tiny-toothed man do your whole life?? While having been told that "no means yes"? Shocked, I am.

• Haha
If Dim thinks the incline is too much where they had to walk…I’d like to introduce him to Canton Age in PGH. Steepest street in the U.S. I don’t think cars are allowed to even drive down it.
Can we add uneven ever so slightly inclines to the list of things Dim is afraid of? Of course rain and hard work are the top 2.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they got that chair with the idea to use in a couple of years from now when everyone is better at swimming.. like what lol, they literally painted this entire scenario. They are so…. Strange, and sad and so unhappy that they have to dream about future happiness to combat their present miserable lives

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't see it but I usually just have them on in either a tablet to the side or on another screen on my computer. I find it's best if I don't look at them too much per voog especially if there's food involved.

I can’t believe they got that chair with the idea to use in a couple of years from now when everyone is better at swimming.. like what lol, they literally painted this entire scenario. They are so…. Strange, and sad and so unhappy that they have to dream about future happiness to combat their present unhappy lives
Ugh, I don't want to even think about how it's going to be when Ollie starts swimming.

Reactions: 5
I can already see the Mistakes Were Made Home Voog: Four Year Old's First Broken Bone!
They will definitely mention something about Right of passage( for boys) , then they will both go on and on about injuries they had as kids and Buddy will be rocking a pink cast because Jenn will definitely be like “ don’t you want the pink cast buddy? You remember it was your favorite color when you were 3?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh, I don't want to even think about how it's going to be when Ollie starts swimming.
That’s the other thing that bothers me…
there is no fencing around their swimming pool!

Jackson can’t save himself if he falls in, even after all the swimming lessons he has taken.

And Lord help Oliver if he falls in!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s the other thing that bothers me…
there is no fencing around their swimming pool!

Jackson can’t save himself if he falls in, even after all the swimming lessons he has taken.

And Lord help Oliver if he falls in!
That and I could very easily see Jenn "Supervising" them and J$ kicking O into the pool not realizing the danger.

Well, Dicky had a magical day at Hollywood Studios as well. Maybe Dim was his plus one? I thought for some reason he was in Cali this week though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
tattle friends I got 5 teeth out today 😳 I finally got my wisdom teeth out and shits crazy lol I’m just laying in bed, watching X-Men and Star Wars and drinking veggie broth
Take care of yourself!

I feel like I have jumped the shark, friends. I bought athletic shorts to wear to Disney. They’re from Aerie, and oh so comfy. Please tell me I’m not like Jenn. (At least I wear a S Petite?) 🤣

Isn’t it the law to have fencing around your pool?

• Heart
Take care of yourself!

I feel like I have jumped the shark, friends. I bought athletic shorts to wear to Disney. They’re from Aerie, and oh so comfy. Please tell me I’m not like Jenn. (At least I wear a S Petite?) 🤣

Isn’t it the law to have fencing around your pool?
I think it's one of those things that might be difficult to enforce whether there's a fence or not. You would've thought with the remodel that would've taken priority.

Reactions: 4
Home voog just went up and it looks like it's all about Jackson.
Well, something new to snark at (I guess). I do sort of need it after this day.

Still almost leveling up at swim lessons :rolleyes:

And they are commenting on the fact that they are allowing Ollie to roam amok now. Hope ya'll actually baby proofed. Doubt it. Oh, and they're allowing him to "play" with Mini Jenn :rolleyes:

So they went to Publix on Saturday the day before the Blueberry Festival did they even think...oh, and now they are the sugar police (for their kids).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.