The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my word, that is a terrifying screenshot - I know I say this too much but WTF is wrong with these 2 morons. How is J$ allowed to just get in the crib - Ollie is still too small to understand all this - he is probably so happy to see his brother but still not a good idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And Tim kept saying they were playing together but Jackson was just playing with Oliver’s toys and not interacting with him.
They are really clueless as parents. It’s crazy that they are in their 40’s and are that delusional about their kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If you say “I have a surprise for you” and your kid says “A hotel” you might take too many vacations.

Although to be honest, they are such a mess at home, I think I prefer the vacation/staycation vlogs.

I didn’t watch most of this. The poor child’s behavior is just very grating.

Reactions: 27
If you say “I have a surprise for you” and your kid says “A hotel” you might take too many vacations.

Although to be honest, they are such a mess at home, I think I prefer the vacation/staycation vlogs.

I didn’t watch most of this. The poor child’s behavior is just very grating.
This home voog really was Budley centric and if that's the case get yourself relabeled as a family channel. I really did fear for O in this one since the went from having him in the playpen to letting him run amok with his terror of a brother with little to no supervision.

And that ice cream was such a fail. Really, if they wanted to make ice cream they should've done a non-churn recipe which would've been easier and perfect for them instead Dim failed to get the bowl cold enough and it could never set up correctly. Hell, as far as non-churn recipes go they could've made guri guri since they claim to be such fans of Hawaii. Made it several times last year and it may have taken ten minutes for me to put the whole thing together. No fancy equipment required and actually kid friendly.

Reactions: 12
It would be great if they were in fact 'playing together' but we all know that J$ has not been taught manners / boundaries or anything of importance in 4 1/2 years (I don't blame him at all), and never hearing the word 'no' doesn't help either. Ollie is only getting older, what happens next time or sooner rather than later if he reaches for one of his toys or God forbid one of J$s toys and a complete meltdown occurs.
This is why 'preparing' him for the baby was sooooooooo important but these 2 asshats just don't care.
And sometimes I say to myself 'why do I care so much more' - I will never meet these boys, but as a MOM this bothers me - I just can't explain it any better than that.

Oh and last rant for today (maybe?LOL) - if they are all sitting down to dinner as a family - please take the damn IPAD away from J$ - he is not too young to understand this is family time so the IPLAD goes away until after dinner. They seriously do not want to deal with their children - how long before Ollie has an IPAD in front of him - or is he forbidden.

okay - i'm good now - thanks for listening - :giggle:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, I watched it last night and I'm not rewatching. But wasn't there a point where they were complaining about Oliver not wanting to go to sleep when they put him to bed? It's almost as if they force him to nap too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It would be great if they were in fact 'playing together' but we all know that J$ has not been taught manners / boundaries or anything of importance in 4 1/2 years (I don't blame him at all), and never hearing the word 'no' doesn't help either. Ollie is only getting older, what happens next time or sooner rather than later if he reaches for one of his toys or God forbid one of J$s toys and a complete meltdown occurs.
This is why 'preparing' him for the baby was sooooooooo important but these 2 asshats just don't care.
And sometimes I say to myself 'why do I care so much more' - I will never meet these boys, but as a MOM this bothers me - I just can't explain it any better than that.

Oh and last rant for today (maybe?LOL) - if they are all sitting down to dinner as a family - please take the damn IPAD away from J$ - he is not too young to understand this is family time so the IPLAD goes away until after dinner. They seriously do not want to deal with their children - how long before Ollie has an IPAD in front of him - or is he forbidden.

okay - i'm good now - thanks for listening - :giggle:
I think any responsible adult would grimace if the saw that. I don't have kids and I wanted to intervene at the sheer ridiculousness of it. Ugh, I really was hoping that being in school around other kids could help Budley BUT it hasn't. Though probably being called Windmill isn't helping him. Ugh, and I bet the marble run project is going to be a complete fail as well.

Reactions: 10
Yes, Ginn, we know. That's what happens when you have no connection to the kid and struggle to remember his name because he's NotAGirl.
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 10.31.35 AM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You shouldn't show the mess that is that garage unless it's immediately followed by a clean-up and an after photo. That is embarrassing!
The grill is an expensive hot dog heater. That tracks. Go outside. Put on some music and get in the pool. What is their deal? Maybe Jackson would finally level up. 🙄 They only run out there super quick to cook up some hotdogs and then they scurry back into the cardboard hoard. And what was all that about too much sodium for Jackson? What about Jen?🤣
I'm glad that potato got flagged. I can only go by...OH, just everything SHE puts out there and she seems like a miserable hag. Goodbye. Thanks for playing on Tracker Island.
The Bojos are expensive hotdog heaters.:sneaky:
1714672322815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I watched it last night and I'm not rewatching. But wasn't there a point where they were complaining about Oliver not wanting to go to sleep when they put him to bed? It's almost as if they force him to nap too much.
I think that’s part of it but I also think they are putting him to bed too early. They seem to want him to go to sleep very early, sleep through the night and not wake up until they want him to.
They also have him in that sleep sack without his arms free so he isn’t even able to self soothe with his little hands.
In addition, they also don’t understand that all kids are different and some kids don’t sleep through the night until they are older. My oldest slept through the night very early but my youngest who is almost 2, just started sleeping through the whole night recently.
I’m also wondering if he wakes up and makes a little bit of noise and Tim goes running to check on him instead of letting him soothe himself back to sleep.

Like another poster said, I find myself caring about this because I am a mother and it’s so concerning to me to see two 40 year olds who have no bleeping clue how to parent.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ginn remembers the most random scenes from RHOBH more than she remembers what she's done in the past year.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like Dick is in California. Do we think they were able to film the podcast before he left or will Jenn be making another appearance?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.