The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I couldn’t make it through the bolt segment. Is this their attempt at brainstorming for their illustrious children’s book career they referenced previously?? Please don’t.

How do they have the energy to continue on the multitude of lengthy stories about this bleeping bolt that Jackson demands??? Just tell him the bolt is missing. That’s it. That’s life.

Also, the tag playing, running around the house, “dance” game is NOT normal or safe. The hyper-activity is off the charts.

At 3:20, Jackson slyly looks at the camera, roars like a teradactyl and then starts violently shaking his head.

I feel like the camera on him is not helping him.
And he continues screaming for about 15 seconds while his useless parents are amazed by things like Nutella uncrustables. It sounds like he was having some kind of meltdown in the middle of Publix.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim tells Jackson they are getting a surprise and asks Jackson to guess. Jackson’s immediate guess is a hotel.
All Tim meant was they were going to cook something but how telling is it that Jackson’s first guess was they are going to a hotel.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Jackson's next guess was a new nanny.
---
Screenshot_20240502_091024_Instagram.jpg

---
I bet he slept in that lanyard. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Dim realized that Brita wasn't that type of filter. No, it's not going to provide you the optical illusion that your wife's ankles still look proportionate to her body.

Ugh, I don't know about how I feel about someone almost being given the ban hammer instantly. I'd like the tea, but I do think at this point we need to move on especially if she is no longer trapped in Jenn's blackhole like orbit.

And as far as their stories about Bolt are concerned they suck. They'd be better off buying cheap kid's chapter books and reading those to OG. But $2.50 for a used book that's a lot of money...

Reactions: 12
And he continues screaming for about 15 seconds while his useless parents are amazed by things like Nutella uncrustables. It sounds like he was having some kind of meltdown in the middle of Publix.
I heard it too - first and foremost - why are they not having him evaluated? and secondly, why are you leaving this in the video? I just don't get it - they are talking about useless stuff meanwhile their child is clearly freaking out over something - WOW - worst parents of the year.

Hey Timmy - I think you need to review that video about bad parents you made all those years ago and then look in the mirror dude - you are no better - actually you are alot worse. So Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I heard it too - first and foremost - why are they not having him evaluated? and secondly, why are you leaving this in the video? I just don't get it - they are talking about useless stuff meanwhile their child is clearly freaking out over something - WOW - worst parents of the year.

Hey Timmy - I think you need to review that video about bad parents you made all those years ago and then look in the mirror dude - you are no better - actually you are alot worse. So Sad.
If they took out all the unnecessary crap they would have 5 mins of footage an actually need to work to make a vlog, at this point we are literally just watching two grown ass adults stay alive

I know am late (as always, starting to think am channeling gin) congrats @Quasimodo it will be well deserved

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely read that as “funneling gin” and was concerned for a moment…
Had to re-read it twice myself to make sure I got it right, an half the time I still don't know if I get things right, you have no idea the types of things I read wrong on here sometimes 😅 dyslexia can be interesting at times 🤪

Reactions: 7
Had to re-read it twice myself to make sure I got it right, an half the time I still don't know if I get things right, you have no idea the types of things I read wrong on here sometimes 😅 dyslexia can be interesting at times 🤪
ADHD brain has me reading all sorts of tit out of order haha!

PSA: don’t let the Trackers drive you to funneling gin😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
ADHD brain has me reading all sorts of tit out of order haha!

PSA: don’t let the Trackers drive you to funneling gin😂😂
I speed read sometimes so have the same effect. Also, I have dysgraphia so usually I have to proof read and proof read since it's very easy for me to forget a word or leave a typo if I'm not giving it my 100% (though I blame my phone for that too-I hate posting mobily on here).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Definitely read that as “funneling gin” and was concerned for a moment…
Well we know that Jenn guzzles gin so it is easy to be confused.
Here's Red Skelton doing the same.
YouTube.com/watch?v=o4mgHNX9eUg

Reactions: 6
Why does ATW not have a #hosted lanyard? And every time I see Dim in sunglasses from now on I’m going to assume he’s perving spying filming someone 🤢
He probably is. Just trying to get people used to seeing him wear them so when he posts on ride footage he can say it was a mistake.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.