The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's one of those things that might be difficult to enforce whether there's a fence or not. You would've thought with the remodel that would've taken priority.
Isn’t it the law to have fencing around your pool?
I believe it was stated in one of the threads that the surrounding patio area bird cage fulfills that requirement.

It’s just my personal take that if it were my pool and I had 2 children under 5, I would want some kind of added layer of protection that they couldn’t wander by the pool and fall in.

Olympic gold medalist skier, Bode Miller and his wife, lost their 18 month old daughter when they were at a neighbors house and she somehow wandered off.

I state this as an example. This is not to open the door for shaming them as parents. I do not know any specific details, just the end result.

Kids are quick! And bad things can happen in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: 13
I believe it was stated in one of the threads that the surrounding patio area bird cage fulfills that requirement.

It’s just my personal take that if it were my pool and I had 2 children under 5, I would want some kind of added layer of protection that they couldn’t wander by the pool and fall in.

Olympic gold medalist skier, Bode Miller and his wife, lost their 18 month old daughter when they were at a neighbors house and she somehow wandered off.

I state this as an example. This is not to open the door for shaming them as parents. I do not know any specific details, just the end result.

Kids are quick! And bad things can happen in the blink of an eye.
Especially since they are letting Oliver run amok now per the latest home voog.

Ugh, and they are totally going Junior Master Chef with OG :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jackson is 🤏 close to leveling up at swim lessons….. for how long now? It’s getting embarrassing now, Jen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, they have one of those cheap ice cream machines. I'm actually sort of snotty about ice cream machines. I actually bought one with an air compressor in it a few years back and it works so much better than that tit they are using. And that isn't even soft serve, Dim. Probably didn't freeze the bowl correctly.

Ugh, starting that littlest food critic tit again. He's also the littlest dropout too, ya know

Ugh, and Dim is making another school project. Guess he didn't pass preschool either.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Didn’t they say they don’t let Jackson play games in the phone anymore?

IMG_2050.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And gave up cleaning the garage because they even started because of a car seat.

And they were swindled into buying a water softener system...figures since they were swindled into buying solar panels.

And their reno bathroom still looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New stan to look out for in the future

View attachment 2910000
@lisadodson-newton8525
7 minutes ago
Hey Y'allView attachment 2910001View attachment 2910002View attachment 2910003View attachment 2910004 all healed up from my kidney transplant and moving to Clermont from Virginia in July View attachment 2910005 I sure hope I run into you all eventually ! Been watching you forever View attachment 2910006
Not again. And not sure how long the registration process it is but it's been quiet.

Oh and apparently Dick said the water softener was a good idea. He'll probably be sponsoring Brita as a magical water experience soon enough.

More garage scene. Dim asks about cleaning the garage. You just clean it Dimmy and throw away tit you don't use need. I cleaned out mine for thirty minutes this weekend.

Reactions: 10
Nice to see their house is picked up and baby proofed now that Oliver is let to run amok….oh, nevermind. Still crap everywhere. I don’t get how something like choking is such a concern for them but tripping or falling isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice to see their house is picked up and baby proofed now that Oliver is let to run amok….oh, nevermind. Still crap everywhere. I don’t get how something like choking is such a concern for them but tripping or falling isn’t.
Oh J$ ramming himself into that baby.

And apparently they have too many strollers.
---
Their stories to OG sound like they've had one too many gummies. No wonder that kid is so nonsensical. Here's a bedtime story for you Buddy: Once upon a time there was a little boy born to a useless cow and wrinkled up miniature hot dog. They were useless and caused the little boy to become a brat. He had a baby brother who was only salvageable because of the nanny who doesn't work Sundays. The end.

This voog is why they need to be labeled a family channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Jackson wants to see how heavy the heavy cream is. Tim says go ahead. So he does this:

IMG_2051.jpeg

🤣 He’s a special little boy isn’t he.
---
Oh, Tim gets a slight bit snippy with Jackson during the ice cream stirring.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm a tad bit confused about the recycled show-and-tell project. Tim says they have been saving paper towel and toilet paper rolls for a year now. Jen says she also has empty tissue boxes. Um, have they been saving them specifically for this purpose, for an entire year? Several months before Jackson even started school? Or have they been saving them, you know, just in case something like this ever came up? Things just never make sense in the Tracker house to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a tad bit confused about the recycled show-and-tell project. Tim says they have been saving paper towel and toilet paper rolls for a year now. Jen says she also has empty tissue boxes. Um, have they been saving them specifically for this purpose, for an entire year? Several months before Jackson even started school? Or have they been saving them, you know, just in case something like this ever came up? Things just never make sense in the Tracker house to me.
Maybe they were sent a syllabus at the beginning of the year? Though that seems weird for a glorified preschool.

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how bleeping lazy they are. He still hasn't fixed the molding in the bathroom. He says he really should take it all off and replace it, but, phew, that's a lot of work. That's a tiny little bathroom and shouldn't take more than a few hours. Same with the garage, a few hours spent cleaning it up and throwing stuff away. And he can't give any "I'm too busy" bullshit excuses either. He barely does any "work" himself but sure can find time to do fun things like making a marble drop thing out of trash or ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are definitely hoarders. That garage! I couldn't believe he never finished the molding in the bathroom. He has left the bathroom like that for years? My gosh
I think it's dangerous playing tag in that mess with a toddler and J$
Dim is worried about J$ sodium intake in a hot dog....ummm also worry about yours and Ginns
So many mundane discussions about the bolt and then cars...so boring.

Reactions: 16
Oh, now Tim getting a little snippy with Jen defending their purchase of their Brita filter system. Jen wonders how the new water will affect her skin and hair. Oh honey, it can't get any worse. Ha, imagine if she's all of a sudden the hot chick again simply due to soft water.
---
There is still trash out on the patio from Oliver’s carnival party.

IMG_2053.jpeg

---
So much boring footage. The bolt story, stupid and unnecessary. We certainly didn't need Tim's time lapse jiggle dance. The couch talk was just a flex about how fast the Rivian can go. Zzzzzz. And to once again, for the millionth time, for Jen to let us all know how incredibly busy they are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
These two thumbnails next to each other is giving me "inside you there are two wolves" meme vibes.
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 10.53.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.