The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that is some picture....I really wonder what happened to cause her to look distraught. Losing blueberries isn't a biggie, Jenn.

And pretty sure we're being watched right now. Again, I don't any of the skepticism in here is personal. You're welcome here we're just a curious and skeptical bunch. It doesn't help that Jenn and Tim lie constantly so everything is always analyzed and then analyzed here.
Im watching it now around 21 minutes in something happened, because jen is vlogging, tim and budley are several people ahead of her and his body language is definitely stressed

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I found Tim in the background of a DIS unlimited vid. It looks like he might be wearing a media lanyard. I guess he was invited to that 1900 Park Fare dinner so, maybe he’s back, baybay.

It also looks like he's wearing a neckerchief in the top pic,

IMG_2046.jpeg

IMG_2047.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
In my brain, the 'We have blueberries at home' thing was maybe a play off the meme. KnowYourMeme is telling me it's called "We have food at home." But this could be way off, and Tim's lame attempt at being funny and hip, or maybe he genuinely meant it.
🤷‍♂️
Its a dig at us, when they forgot to buy them the first trip one of the vlogs they went to publix and we all made comments on buying blueberries there

Reactions: 6
I found Tim in the background of a DIS unlimited vid. It looks like he might be wearing a media lanyard. I guess he was invited to that 1900 Park Fare dinner so, maybe he’s back, baybay.

View attachment 2909534
View attachment 2909535
I don’t think Tim’s back back.
Though it appears he is on a limited level hosting, like tier D, E or F.
Disney is throwing him a bone cause TTT brings in views to help them with publicity of their various products & events.
Low attendance at 1900 Park Fare precipitated that invite. And TTT did bring in 106K views.

I really don’t consider being hosted at 1900 Park Fare and this Studio 35th Anniversary celebration Tim’s triumphant return to Disney.

When Tim is hosted on a DCL cruise, flights, hotel, meals & park tickets to Disneyland or Aulani, then we can talk about Tim being back on the media list.

eta: Studio’s Anniversary was today (May 1) and Dis Unplugged posted their video 4 hours ago.
Let’s see how long it takes Tim to post his vlog coverage of this event!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Tim’s back back.
Though it appears he is on a limited level hosting, like tier D, E or F.
Disney is throwing him a bone cause TTT brings in views to help them with publicity of their various products & events.
Low attendance at 1900 Park Fare precipitated that invite. And TTT did bring in 106K views.

I really don’t consider being hosted at 1900 Park Fare and this Studio 35th Anniversary celebration Tim’s triumphant return to Disney.

When Tim is hosted on a DCL cruise, flights, hotel, meals & park tickets to Disneyland or Aulani, then we can talk about Tim being back on the media list.

eta: Studio’s Anniversary was today (May 1) and Dis Unplugged posted their video 4 hours ago.
Let’s see how long it takes Tim to post his vlog coverage of this event!
Kyle Pallo was showing off his Disney Media Lanyard today. Like The Tim Tracker, Kyle Pallo is off of Universal Media. I guess this Disney Media badge is probably a huge "Win" for both of them but...the only thing coming to Walt Disney World anytime soon is an overhaul of Splash Mountain and Test Track. Anything else is cupcakes, merchandise, blue sky ideas from Imagineering, and Tropical Americas at Animal Kingdom coming at some point (possibly 3 years away?).

The Tim Tracker #173: Walt Disney World Media bought The Tim Tracker's Soul and all it cost them was unlimited Mickey Premium Bars

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disneys been around for 100 years for a million reasons, and not one of those reasons include a YouTubers “coverage” of an event.
I wished they get rid of the media list all together

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm guessing today was a tough day in the Tracker household since she hasn't posted a new voog yet. Not a good way to start out a new month.

Reactions: 9
tattle friends I got 5 teeth out today 😳 I finally got my wisdom teeth out and shits crazy lol I’m just laying in bed, watching X-Men and Star Wars and drinking veggie broth

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
tattle friends I got 5 teeth out today 😳 I finally got my wisdom teeth out and shits crazy lol I’m just laying in bed, watching X-Men and Star Wars and drinking veggie broth
Avoid roller coasters! Channel your inner Ginn while laying in bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even without a mortgage I don't see how they can be paying $40k+ a year for a nanny and $11k a year for J$ school on that high estimate of $129k a year. Nanny wage is based on their ad saying $20 an hour they could be paying less. They are likely still pulling way more than $129k a year but maybe that has slipped recently given they seem to be cutting back on expensive travel plans.
Adam the Woo shows his taxes and he made over $200,000 last year. He has no sponsorships or merchandise. He also doesn’t have the same views.
They are doing just fine with making several hundred thousand dollars at a minimum.

These people make way more money than we all assume.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing today was a tough day in the Tracker household since she hasn't posted a new voog yet. Not a good way to start out a new month.
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

View attachment 2909534
View attachment 2909535
Sadly, they started inviting several of them back. Kyle Pallo is also on the list again. Guess they will be on the Tiana’s opening and maybe even D23. Very disappointing. I sound like an old mom, which I am!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Disney's like "hey, let's invite the most annoying vloggers in the world because they're the most appealing to all the Disney adults obsessed with spending all their money on us instead of on like, you know blueberries and health care for their children and clothes that fit properly and therapy".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would be a shame if someone's giggling at other people's pain got brought up or that a racist slur was used on one of Disney's cruise ship this spring. Disney must be desperate. I really doubt a lot of these "influencers" bring in $. I doubt someone is looking at Dick's IG and being like I must have a magical churro or for that matter seeing Jenn stuff herself and telling themselves they have to book a cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I channeled my inner Gin I would be eating shrimpies and anything crunchy with no regard for my mouth 😂
Touché! (or as Dim would say, "tooshy!") I meant the lazy part of her, where she's only slightly more productive than a human cadaver so you can relax and rest as much as she is obsessed with resting and relaxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.
Congratulations!!🎊. And @FreckleFart90 i hope you have a fast and easy recovery ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.