The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far away is Knotts from Disney? I could see him potentially trying to swindle them again to get free room and board BUT it would be quite the hike probably to Disney Land. You know, it's funny how when Dimster and Co make it out to Cali it's like this big ordeal but when other vloggers like OA or even Mammoth Club go there it's like no biggie. Says a lot.
They are less than 10 miles apart, so would probably be able to Uber/Lyft back and forth.

Wouldn't put it past him to somehow get a room in the DVC portion of the Disneyland Hotel via some stan or Adam.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just going to bullet point my concerns regarding possible individual with tea. Trying to keep this Tracker related:
  • Individual still recommends their channel on X and states they influenced her-though also mentions other popular channels as well.
  • Participated in a live not that long ago and spammed it multiple times
  • Some of the meet ups were definitely arranged like the soda shop and the Hoop Dee Doo thing so there was some communication that seems a little weird for a random meet up.
  • The more I think about it the more ludicrous I think that some rando from NJ found this thread and saw it mentioning her-could happen-but I think its more likely it was Jenn who tipped her off.
  • She's still trying to make it in the vlogging world so why would she want to tick the Trackers off by joining here and giving tea.
Again, these are just random thoughts that I have. I am willing to keep an open mind, but at the same time I am a skeptic at heart. And if you're reading this possible tea giver it's just who I am. I believe people in general like I believe Jenn is just going to have one salad plate and is just going to have one bite.
---

Surprise. Wonder if Dim just told Jenn to take over the comments because he couldn't handle it. Or maybe Mike is cleaning up the comments.
I cannot forgive the b*tchy request on Twitter X for an artist to create a free logo. F*ck that. Especially since they have no problem printing up stickers using someone else's artwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How far away is Knotts from Disney? I could see him potentially trying to swindle them again to get free room and board BUT it would be quite the hike probably to Disney Land. You know, it's funny how when Dimster and Co make it out to Cali it's like this big ordeal but when other vloggers like OA or even Mammoth Club go there it's like no biggie. Says a lot.
For two people who look like they can barely maintain themselves, they really are remarkably high maintenance (but always try to pretend they’re so totally cool with flying by the seat of their pants *fake laugh*).

Reactions: 11
Bless you for this explanation!!! Yeah I think moving on makes more sense if mods had stated it’s violating forum rules. If we can’t talk about her….just don’t talk about her.

What is it about blueberries that is so triggering to Jen? Last year they refused to buy them because of the price, but they spent six figures taking the same cruise multiple times. This year she spends $13 and can’t handle some being dropped when she just spent $200 some odd dollars on a face cream. It’s the blueberries specifically that seem to bring this out in her, more than other things they refuse to buy because it’s for their kids and not for her.
Rr0X.gif

Don't you, ViriGin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like the Tim Tracker is indeed back on Disney Media. He was spotted at the Hollywood Studios Event today among the likes of Kyle Pallo.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What is it about blueberries that is so triggering to Jen? Last year they refused to buy them because of the price, but they spent six figures taking the same cruise multiple times. This year she spends $13 and can’t handle some being dropped when she just spent $200 some odd dollars on a face cream. It’s the blueberries specifically that seem to bring this out in her, more than other things they refuse to buy because it’s for their kids and not for her.
Maybe blueberries is what Jackson choked on.

Reactions: 7
good lord they never put their kids wants and needs before them ever!!! it’s always “me first”. how cruel

Reactions: 9
Even without a mortgage I don't see how they can be paying $40k+ a year for a nanny and $11k a year for J$ school on that high estimate of $129k a year. Nanny wage is based on their ad saying $20 an hour they could be paying less. They are likely still pulling way more than $129k a year but maybe that has slipped recently given they seem to be cutting back on expensive travel plans.
I was watching another channel and they said that whatever you see on SBlade, to essentially double it and it's an accurate picture. Take that with a grain, but it makes more sense with their spending rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It looks like the Tim Tracker is indeed back on Disney Media. He was spotted at the Hollywood Studios Event today among the likes of Kyle Pallo.
Is he confirmed to be there as media? All the vloggers will be there today for the anniversary celebration. Adam the Woo was antsy to get back to Orlando yesterday to make sure he was back for the event and he isn’t Disney media at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I assume if Tim were media he'd be splashing the pic of his media badge all over IG, as well as #hosted, but he seems quiet over there today.

Until proven otherwise, I am going to assume he was just there along with all the other non-media vloggers for the celebration.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could he have been someone's +1? He's done that before when he's not been media to get into media outings, I'd like to think he's either the +1 or you didn't need to be actual registered Disney media to get to it, as much as I believe he's probably been a headache by bitching to them to get back on the list I really hope Disney haven't given in an let him back on

Reactions: 14
I think wearing camera glasses is just creepy. What does he need to be doing with his hands that he can’t carry a normal camera? At least you know you’re being filmed then. Peeping Tom Tim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How long before Buddy breaks Dim's fancy voyeur sunglasses?
I wonder if that’s why he was wearing his own sunglasses? To keep his attention off Tim’s. You have your own buddy!!!!!
---
I think wearing camera glasses is just creepy. What does he need to be doing with his hands that he can’t carry a normal camera? At least you know you’re being filmed then. Peeping Tom Tim 🤢
What’s really strange is that he’s still carrying his normal camera. It’s extremely creepy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.