The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because Jenn is a child in an adult suit. It's all 'Me, me, me!' 'What about meeeee?'. Heaven forbid she treats the kids to something. The world would simply end if she didn't get herself expensive cosmetics or if she went without getting to snaffle up some gourmet cupcake. Maybe it's arrested development. Maybe it's narcissism. Maybe it's Maybelline (jk she wouldn't spend that little on something for herself would she?)
I swear sometimes it just seems like she's an overgrown child playing pretend.

Reactions: 10
She is a poor excuse for a mother. I’m not set for life like they are so there have been times I have gone without something I wanted so that my kids could have something instead. If I was set for life like she claims they are, I would not be making a fuss over a $5 video game or some dropped blueberries.

Tim is just as crappy of a parent too. Remember when he wouldn’t get Jackson an $11 souvenir cup but him and Jenn spend 4 or 5 times that on those damn Corkcicle cups. I bet he wouldn’t blink an eye though if Jackson was asking for an $11 hot dog.

Reactions: 21
Omg I really am sorry to laugh about this, but I caught this and it's like Ginn of Blueberry Festival Present and Ginn of Blueberry Festival Future if she keeps on eating like she does.
View attachment 2907907
Now we’re fat shaming innocent strangers?!? Come on TL, let’s not stoop so low.

I’ve struggled with body dysmorphia most of my life, and I’d be crushed if someone took a potshot at me just because I was caught in the background of some asshole’s video.

(ETA - I typically LOVE your posts, Quasi)

I read here every day, even though I don’t often comment anymore. This thread has recently taking a strange turn. The MANY, MANY posts bashing that potato girl, just to find out it was (mostly) incorrect just gives me the ick.

Let’s remember it’s T&J who are the real pieces of tit here, and make sure we don’t follow in their footsteps.

❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do they have one of those guys in there that turn the water on for you and then expect a tip? He would definitely complain about that. Mainly because he would feel obligated to wash his hands which is difficult while holding your fuzzy balls, merkin mic, and murse.
I wouldn't be surprised since it is suppose to be five star dining with a Michelin star. I still keep thinking of that Melissa McCarthy movie (Spy) where she eats the napkin at the fancy restaurant in the opening scene and am thinking Jenn.

Reactions: 7
I still don't get what was so harmfully "incorrect" aside from the most mundane things like [gasp] she didn't apparently go to the Waldorf with those very obvious white sneakers ... so I think a certain spud is being a tad dramatic in a dish-it-all-over-X-but-cant-take-it fashion, but I digress.

Does Jenn only plan on wearing St. Thomas t-shirts from here on out?
---
I swear sometimes it just seems like she's an overgrown child playing pretend.
Honestly, I still feel it's an act. She can play a grown-up when and if she wants to. She chooses not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still don't get what was so harmfully "incorrect" aside from the most mundane things like [gasp] she didn't apparently go to the Waldorf with those very obvious white sneakers ... so I think a certain spud is being a tad dramatic in a dish-it-all-over-X-but-cant-take-it fashion, but I digress.

Well some pink shoes are being bought to replace the wihte ones. Hopefully they'll be more comfortable since I know some people hae issues with the feet. But they really don't need to be buying new shoes because of us.

Until the next cruise when they no longer fit and she buys a Lighthouse Point tarp.

• Haha

Until she inevitably grows too large for those. She said yesterday they didn’t have any sized tshirts at the blueberry festival that would fit her and Tim because they got there too late. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well some pink shoes are being bought to replace the wihte ones. Hopefully they'll be more comfortable since I know some people hae issues with the feet. But they really don't need to be buying new shoes because of us.

Until the next cruise when they no longer fit and she buys a Lighthouse Point tarp.
I think you mean a Liighthouse Poiint tarp. Better yet if it looks like it was brought back from the 90s!

• Haha

Ah yes, saw that. The same person who also puts a poll up asking X if she should go home and work (said previously she was swamped) or stay at WDW and play mini golf, while also telling one of us that we harmed her online business...aka work.

The math ain't mathing.
---
Until she inevitably grows too large for those. She said yesterday they didn’t have any sized tshirts at the blueberry festival that would fit her and Tim because they got there too late. 🤣
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sure they didn't.
I thought she didn't know her size though?

• Haha
Jackson can't get blueberries at the blueberry festival AGAIN????? Every year same thing....But she has no problem buying coffee outside the house when she has plenty at home.

Couldn’t hit 3 million views for last month, much less the 3.5 million we speculated was her goal when the year started.

IMG_4344.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t hit 3 million views for last month, much less the 3.5 million we speculated was her goal when the year started.

View attachment 2908962
Even without a mortgage I don't see how they can be paying $40k+ a year for a nanny and $11k a year for J$ school on that high estimate of $129k a year. Nanny wage is based on their ad saying $20 an hour they could be paying less. They are likely still pulling way more than $129k a year but maybe that has slipped recently given they seem to be cutting back on expensive travel plans.

Even without a mortgage I don't see how they can be paying $40k+ a year for a nanny and $11k a year for J$ school on that high estimate of $129k a year. Nanny wage is based on their ad saying $20 an hour they could be paying less. They are likely still pulling way more than $129k a year but maybe that has slipped recently given they seem to be cutting back on expensive travel plans.
Not to mention the multiple cruises, plus bringing the nanny on the cruises.

But, we also know they've scaled back/cancelled some trips. Like Hawaii, and only Tim going to California.

Honestly, $130k is a comfortable income only if you banking/investing it. Not if you are just spending all of it.

Wonder if Dim will slum it by not flying first class and stay in an off-site hotel for his DL trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if Dim will slum it by not flying first class and stay in an off-site hotel for his DL trip.
How far away is Knotts from Disney? I could see him potentially trying to swindle them again to get free room and board BUT it would be quite the hike probably to Disney Land. You know, it's funny how when Dimster and Co make it out to Cali it's like this big ordeal but when other vloggers like OA or even Mammoth Club go there it's like no biggie. Says a lot.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.