The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to bullet point my concerns regarding possible individual with tea. Trying to keep this Tracker related:
  • Individual still recommends their channel on X and states they influenced her-though also mentions other popular channels as well.
  • Participated in a live not that long ago and spammed it multiple times
  • Some of the meet ups were definitely arranged like the soda shop and the Hoop Dee Doo thing so there was some communication that seems a little weird for a random meet up.
  • The more I think about it the more ludicrous I think that some rando from NJ found this thread and saw it mentioning her-could happen-but I think its more likely it was Jenn who tipped her off.
  • She's still trying to make it in the vlogging world so why would she want to tick the Trackers off by joining here and giving tea.
All of this. It doesn't add up, once also figuring in the bday bash, giving the Switch to Butters, etc. I think someone with her comments to 🎄bday is both overdramatizing effects and fibbing a bit. But maybe this will teach someone a lesson not to blast their neighbors and / or random people walking past or stopping in front of their apartment (that they're renting; the walkway is not your property) on Reddit and / or X with Ring pics. Cuz if you weren't such a Karen on X all the time, railing on everyone and anyone, you would be just a blip on our radar.

@WDWUO83, it always seemed like we were told to stop once a certain someone posts...I've started to notice a trend. Perhaps others have as well.

Oliver is turning into a quite a cutie, I must say. I believe there's still hope for him.
I also love how Jenn pointed out the beer fest and said it "sounds fun."
I can't keep up. Isn't she still acting like she doesn't drink? Or is that done with since the last cruise?

1714566318629.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Jackson say, “I want blueberries.” And Tim said, “we have blueberries at home.” Or did I mishear?
Correct. Which made no sense to me since if you knew you were going to go to a blueberry festival why buy blueberries at Publix that week.

I am not the least bit interested in the tea giver nor any tea they may give. I would rather they fad off into the ether like the rest of the Tracker “friends” they don’t deserve any additional discussion nor being placed under the microscope. We also already know Jenn is a vindictive witch. Tea giver, if you have escaped, consider yourself lucky. Good luck with your future endeavors, whatever they may be.
I'm a little interested in relevant tea but at this point I'd rather they just fade into oblivion as well especially if it does effect them as emotionally as they claim. They bit a bullet that they weren't further down the rabbit hole or secret tunnel in this case.

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Jackson say, “I want blueberries.” And Tim said, “we have blueberries at home.” Or did I mishear?
Yup. Butters was whining about wanting blueberries and Dim of course said in his best douche voice, we have some at home. The ones at home were probably old and moldy-perfect to give to OG to shut him up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Imagine if he said no to things far more unnecessary-

I want expensive stretch mark cream
I want to spend a mortgage payment on a Sephora haul
I want a 57th Corkcicle
I want a solo Waldorf staycation
I want to hire a party planner for a 1 year old’s birthday party
I want 10 tshirts from St Thomas
I want a dress that looks like a quilted bedspread
🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I will never get this about them. If they claim to still be a travel vlogger channel showing you everything to do in Central Fla, they never have gone out of their way to give useful information on this event (or most other short-lived event)

They always go either on the last day (Sun) or, in years' past, if they did go on the first day (Sat) - it's a 2-day event, she wouldn't post the vlog until days later, when everything is over.

Wouldn't you think - if you were really trying to be informative - you would go on the first day, say in the vlog that it's still going on tomorrow for anyone interested and / or in the area on vacation, here's the hours, blah blah blah, and then make sure that vlog is posted by the evening? I mean, it's still daylight here when they're back from the festival. I think they were there for maybe 3-4 hours only. They could have gone on Sat. and she posted it then.

But she's more interested in spending time showing us a damn bleeping "haul" from the festival that means jack tit to everybody watching.

1714567410575.png

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait until the day Jackson starts using their own logic on them…

But mom, you already have Black Brothers Brew coffee at home…

And dad, you already have hot dogs at home, remember we still have 200 left over from the birthday party…

And mom, why do you need another meal? You already ate 3?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In my brain, the 'We have blueberries at home' thing was maybe a play off the meme. KnowYourMeme is telling me it's called "We have food at home." But this could be way off, and Tim's lame attempt at being funny and hip, or maybe he genuinely meant it.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 9
All of this. It doesn't add up, once also figuring in the bday bash, giving the Switch to Butters, etc. I think someone with her comments to 🎄bday is both overdramatizing effects and fibbing a bit. But maybe this will teach someone a lesson not to blast their neighbors and / or random people walking past or stopping in front of their apartment (that they're renting; the walkway is not your property) on Reddit and / or X with Ring pics. Cuz if you weren't such a Karen on X all the time, railing on everyone and anyone, you would be just a blip on our radar.

@WDWUO83, it always seemed like we were told to stop once a certain someone posts...I've started to notice a trend. Perhaps others have as well.

Oliver is turning into a quite a cutie, I must say. I believe there's still hope for him.
I also love how Jenn pointed out the beer fest and said it "sounds fun."
I can't keep up. Isn't she still acting like she doesn't drink? Or is that done with since the last cruise?

View attachment 2908566
She quasi drinks now. But not as much I used to guyzzz. Whatever. The cork container cannot tell lies same with the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The logic they use when it comes to getting things for their kids is baffling. They can buy a bunch of corkcicle cups and a $200 moisturizer for Jenn but buying Jackson’s favorite fruit or giving him $5 for a video game is too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The logic they use when it comes to getting things for their kids is baffling. They can buy a bunch of corkcicle cups and a $200 moisturizer for Jenn but buying Jackson’s favorite fruit or giving him $5 for a video game is too much.
I almost think they out the corkcicle out of spite to show they didn't need a free one like Dicky got.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that’s usually caused by an ill fitting bra. She probably hasn’t sized up her bras since gaining weight.
I think in some marine mammals they are called pectoral fins.
---
Omg I really am sorry to laugh about this, but I caught this and it's like Ginn of Blueberry Festival Present and Ginn of Blueberry Festival Future if she keeps on eating like she does.
View attachment 2907907
I'd say like 5 minutes into the future....she ain't far off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I will never get this about them. If they claim to still be a travel vlogger channel showing you everything to do in Central Fla, they never have gone out of their way to give useful information on this event (or most other short-lived event)

They always go either on the last day (Sun) or, in years' past, if they did go on the first day (Sat) - it's a 2-day event, she wouldn't post the vlog until days later, when everything is over.

Wouldn't you think - if you were really trying to be informative - you would go on the first day, say in the vlog that it's still going on tomorrow for anyone interested and / or in the area on vacation, here's the hours, blah blah blah, and then make sure that vlog is posted by the evening? I mean, it's still daylight here when they're back from the festival. I think they were there for maybe 3-4 hours only. They could have gone on Sat. and she posted it then.

But she's more interested in spending time showing us a damn bleeping "haul" from the festival that means jack tit to everybody watching.

View attachment 2908599
I like how throughout the voog she confidently says they go every year and of course they’ll be going next year.

Because in one of the last two live shows she said she didn’t even know when it was this year and wasn’t sure they’d be going. And either that’s true or she said that to throw their local stans off their trail or not-stans-we-just-coincidentally-met-in-line former friends. 🤪
---
She 1000% will be doing the wine pairing. She never passes up something like that.
I hope there will be some Mo-aaaaaaayyy included!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's because Jenn is a child in an adult suit. It's all 'Me, me, me!' 'What about meeeee?'. Heaven forbid she treats the kids to something. The world would simply end if she didn't get herself expensive cosmetics or if she went without getting to snaffle up some gourmet cupcake. Maybe it's arrested development. Maybe it's narcissism. Maybe it's Maybelline (jk she wouldn't spend that little on something for herself would she?)

Reactions: 20
Probably will complain ab ow the toilets at VA are too fancy...ugh.
Do they have one of those guys in there that turn the water on for you and then expect a tip? He would definitely complain about that. Mainly because he would feel obligated to wash his hands which is difficult while holding your fuzzy balls, merkin mic, and murse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.