The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't Ginn just pick up the dropped blueberries in the grass if she was so bummed? They grow in dirt and you should be washing them anyway (plus she even bored us in a home voog once showing how she lets blueberries soak in her dirtier-than-the-toilet kitchen sink to "disinfect" them).

She certainly is! 🥴
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 9.14.24 PM.png

He mentioned it was because the car seat is behind him, but he’s always sat that close. And if the car seat is the issue, switch it with OG Buddy. I don’t know how he drives like that.
Gets a Rivian and still complains about a car seat behind him. Weird how other parents don't drive like that!

I know he's suppose to be really tall (he mentions it all the time) but with him sitting like that I almost picture his legs not quite hitting the peddles (though we know they do). He actually has the exact opposite problem of my dad (whose average height) who pushes the seat all the way back like he's ridiculously tall.
He really is odd in so many ways. Like when he was complaining about not having enough room in RV bathrooms and then demonstrated that he sits on a toilet by leaning way forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t get over how she lives her life in pure relaxation mode. Even to the point of going to a Michelin star $500+ pp dinner and she wants to be “comfy”
She just wants to always bleeping relax. Sometimes Jenn, as an adult, you have to be uncomfy (shout out to Chelsea on love is blind) you will survive a few hours.
like Do I want to wear heels? duck no, but I do understand there’sa time and place for everything, and Victoria and Alberts is not the place to dress down, and be comfy. She’s such a trashy disgrace

I hope she doesn’t wear those Birkenstock lookalike black sandals she loves.. or even worse, those blue ones. Ew

going to the beach to relax
Going on a cruise to relax
Going to AMI just to relax. What does she do to require so much relaxation?!?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I might be wrong about this but I think J$ refers to Oliver as "him" in this vlog. Anyone else catch that?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I finally watched the Universal and Blueberry vlogs. Things that still make me wonder how Tim is able to adult (barely).

1. Tim is confused by a trash can.
2. Tim can't seem to still figure out how to describe food without using what he is describing in it the description. "This Cinnamon bun part of the cookie tastes like cinnamon." Wow, what's next? You're going to tell me an orange tastes like an orange?
3. Says they don't have any room for the chair hammock thing and still buys it anyway, Normal adults would not buy it if they can't use it or give it as a gift.
4. When a 4 year old can give a better description of the food item than a 41 year old. Something is wrong. Good job Jackson at making your dimwitted parents look even dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They haven’t edited it though. I just checked, his laughing is still there. But most of the comments about it have been deleted.
Would it not be easier an quicker just to edit it out than have to sit an monitor comments to delete constantly?

We all know you can edit parts out a vlog/podcast with it still up an we all know they know how to do it since they have edited like that before, why leave something up calling you out when you can just remove it an then you don't have to keep deleting comments, it's like they take pride in being the arseholes they show themselves to be

An keeping this short so not to go OT, but you dont hand over a £300 switch to someone whose "not a friend" 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I might be wrong about this but I think J$ refers to Oliver as "him" in this vlog. Anyone else catch that?
I think he was talking about the other kid in the wagon. The friend's boy that they showed on camera. :rolleyes: He probably didn't know or remember his name.

Reactions: 12
Highlight of the blueberry voog:

Jenn has a sniff of Dim's crappy looking blueberry hotdog, pulls a disgusted face and declares that "it smells horrible".

Dim says "No, give it a try, it's pretty good".

Before he can even finish that sentence, as if in a trance, Jenn greedily mutters "OK duhuhuh" and manages to stuff a third of the remaining hotdog down her throat, which she tears off with a frenzied chomp.

Hey Jenn: even the pig in the petting zoo has better manners than you.

impolite_pig.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No wonder J$ says he wants everything he's just imitating his stupid parents.
---

And they dissed the toffee guy as well. As much as I don't like saying it I think Stalky McShallNotBeNamed did a better job on the festival. She discussed how much the booths were and actually looked more into the shops. It was still boring beyond belief but I didn't feel like I was watching constant complaining and constant I Want
---
Interesting they went with other friends...pretty sure it's not Stalky McShallNotBeNamed since they ate at a restaurant in their voog I do not think thery had a mac and cheese burger.
I’m still not clear on the whole Stalky thing…are people on here actually forbidden from mentioning Amanda? Why? It seems that’s just turned it into mentioning here with a nickname instead which draws more attention to her. There’s times I get behind and end up skipping a bunch of pages in this thread, so apologies if I’m currently violating a rule as we speak!
---
OK y'all. It looks like getting an account activated isn't an instant thing. I have been informed that much of what was said here was not true and as a result of that, much of what was said here was not ok. We really did some harm and it was kind of unnecessary because they really aren't even friends. (I do believe this.) There were a few outings/meetups but that was kind of it. She definitely isn't a horrible person. She is open to conversations with everyone if her account here doesn't get activated, you know where to find her. If you are old like me, it takes just short of forever to make a burner Twitter account, just be prepared for that. 😂

Let's move on and keep our main focus on: Jenn is still a witch and Tim is the biggest asshole on the planet.
Can anyone share the Twitter handle we should follow? I don’t even know Amanda’s and the info here is all very mysterious…I know we aren’t supposed to discuss her apparently, but when only bits of a story can be shared, it leads to more questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dim is such an asshole. In the latest voog, he goes to Mel's and he says "I haven't even tasted it yet but go eat at Minion's Cafe instead". Dude is being a cry baby because he had to wait a while to get his food and his MELKshake melted a little. Then he says Minion's Cafe takes less time and is better quality food. This is BEFORE he even tries the food at Mels. Then he tastes the sandwich and MELKshake and says it's pretty good and "maybe do eat here" and "I'd eat here again". He's such an idiot.
God Forbid Dim had to wait for his food like the masses of unwashed who dared be at Mel's at the same time. bleeping idot.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to gently assume it's OK to ponder since it's been done in the past with Jim and Nicole and various others, but my question is not whether or not they were real friends but why not anymore? What happened?

Reactions: 11
I’m still not clear on the whole Stalky thing…are people on here actually forbidden from mentioning Amanda? Why? It seems that’s just turned it into mentioning here with a nickname instead which draws more attention to her. There’s times I get behind and end up skipping a bunch of pages in this thread, so apologies if I’m currently violating a rule as we speak!
---

Can anyone share the Twitter handle we should follow? I don’t even know Amanda’s and the info here is all very mysterious…I know we aren’t supposed to discuss her apparently, but when only bits of a story can be shared, it leads to more questions!
Tim and Jenn went a couple of days without posting so the convo here steered more to what Amanda was doing since she posts quite a bit on Twitter. We thought we could discuss her since she has a YouTube channel but mods stepped in due to many people reporting the thread (for going OT) and said keep it about Tim and Jenn and that we can’t talk about her because she is a fan.
Tattle does not allow someone to have their own thread unless they have 10,000 followers/subscribers which she does not.

Some people are skeptical about whether or not she is lying about certain facts concerning Jenn, their friendship, and Tattle but we have been warned previously not to talk about her. I personally think we all need to move on about it.

Reactions: 8
Those two are strange the way they open their mouths so wide and stick out their tongues when they eat. I don't think most people eat that way. Makes me think of this.

IMG_4809.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tim and Jenn went a couple of days without posting so the convo here steered more to what Amanda was doing since she posts quite a bit on Twitter. We thought we could discuss her since she has a YouTube channel but mods stepped in due to many people reporting the thread (for going OT) and said keep it about Tim and Jenn and that we can’t talk about her because she is a fan.
Tattle does not allow someone to have their own thread unless they have 10,000 followers/subscribers which she does not.

Some people are skeptical about whether or not she is lying about certain facts concerning Jenn, their friendship, and Tattle but we have been warned previously not to talk about her. I personally think we all need to move on about it.
Bless you for this explanation!!! Yeah I think moving on makes more sense if mods had stated it’s violating forum rules. If we can’t talk about her….just don’t talk about her.

What is it about blueberries that is so triggering to Jen? Last year they refused to buy them because of the price, but they spent six figures taking the same cruise multiple times. This year she spends $13 and can’t handle some being dropped when she just spent $200 some odd dollars on a face cream. It’s the blueberries specifically that seem to bring this out in her, more than other things they refuse to buy because it’s for their kids and not for her.

Reactions: 19
I am not the least bit interested in the tea giver nor any tea they may give. I would rather they fad off into the ether like the rest of the Tracker “friends” they don’t deserve any additional discussion nor being placed under the microscope. We also already know Jenn is a vindictive witch. Tea giver, if you have escaped, consider yourself lucky. Good luck with your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

Reactions: 15
Personally I think all these past "friends" have been genuine friends in the beginning, I don't believe that none of them weren't, but I think gin is possibly quite toxic at the end of the friendship an these friends feel quite bitter about it when it breaks up an don't want to admit they were once as friendly as it seemed to hide the hurt when it broke off

I don't believe for a second any of these friendships with her would have been a slow fade away or they just grew apart, I reckon she shows her true colours an it gets nasty an toxic, we've seen how fast they go through nannies an I think its 100% gins fault that they too move on, I really think she can be quite a toxic controling witch behind closed doors an isn't the type to be happy if she doesn't get her own way, I think J is a mirror of her own personality

Reactions: 24
Bless you for this explanation!!! Yeah I think moving on makes more sense if mods had stated it’s violating forum rules. If we can’t talk about her….just don’t talk about her.

What is it about blueberries that is so triggering to Jen? Last year they refused to buy them because of the price, but they spent six figures taking the same cruise multiple times. This year she spends $13 and can’t handle some being dropped when she just spent $200 some odd dollars on a face cream. It’s the blueberries specifically that seem to bring this out in her, more than other things they refuse to buy because it’s for their kids and not for her.
Because the blueberries have always been for J$ and not her.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Jackson say, “I want blueberries.” And Tim said, “we have blueberries at home.” Or did I mishear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.