The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Dick, he was gifted the Darth Vader sling from Corkcicle

IMG_4331.jpeg

When Tim and Jenn were “invited” out by Corkcicle, did they get a gift too? I just remember them showing the cups they bought and that was it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
According to Dick, he was gifted the Darth Vader sling from Corkcicle

View attachment 2907961

When Tim and Jenn were “invited” out by Corkcicle, did they get a gift too? I just remember them showing the cups they bought and that was it.
Eww that has to sting. I do wonder if some of the remarks and bringing Jenn into the podcast was their passive aggressive response to some of the attention Dick is getting. Though I really don't get how he's getting all that free stuff. I know he has like 30K followers on IG but that is a drop in the bucket.

Reactions: 15
Ginn tells Da Baby to "be nice" to the horse even though he doesn't actually do anything to the horse and the horse is totally unfazed.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.45.01 PM.png

Meanwhile the witch cannot discipline Budley and his tantrums and acting out and his throwing things and being aggressive with Da Baby (and that other girl in the wagon), but okay. Seems like Da Baby is going to pay for his big brother's shortcomings and failures and his parents' shortcomings and failures. Well, he already is.

Wow, that is some picture....I really wonder what happened to cause her to look distraught. Losing blueberries isn't a biggie, Jenn.

And pretty sure we're being watched right now. Again, I don't any of the skepticism in here is personal. You're welcome here we're just a curious and skeptical bunch. It doesn't help that Jenn and Tim lie constantly so everything is always analyzed and then analyzed here.
Yeah, if we weren't a skeptical bunch we'd be in cults and be brainwashed stans who take everything at face value. 🙃

Reactions: 21
I don't watch any of the videos but thanks to all the photos of Nick in this thred that mofo made an appearance in a dream/nightmare last night. Dude creeps me out, so thanks for that. 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't watch any of the videos but thanks to all the photos of Nick in this thred that mofo made an appearance in a dream/nightmare last night. Dude creeps me out, so thanks for that. 😒
He sort of creeps me out too. When he appeared in their latest gorge fest it really was like a jump scare.

Ginn tells Da Baby to "be nice" to the horse even though he doesn't actually do anything to the horse and the horse is totally unfazed.
View attachment 2907933

Meanwhile the witch cannot discipline Budley and his tantrums and acting out and his throwing things and being aggressive with Da Baby (and that other girl in the wagon), but okay. Seems like Da Baby is going to pay for his big brother's shortcomings and failures and his parents' shortcomings and failures. Well, he already is.

Yeah, if we weren't a skeptical bunch we'd be in cults and be brainwashed stans who take everything at face value. 🙃
I sort of wonder if he threw some of the blueberries at Da Baby or one of the animals. Wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He reminds me of what one of Cinderella's mice would look like in a live-action when they're turned into humans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"our favorite coffee except we just had a voog with some spicy starfucks drink in the title...."
View attachment 2907895

I could have sworn she was sending them stickers/window clings to the "closed" PO box way before they moved down here (and Ginn showed it as "magic mail" 🙄) including with Da Baby's name after he was born. And I guess everyone and their mom with cankles are wearing the same bright white sneakers, including to the Waldorf. 🤔

Thank you @Prosperity Piglet! 🤞🏼 It will be... MAGICAL... if I get this job (heh, just kidding, duck outta here with that magical crap) 😂
Good luck, Quasi. Get that spot!✨

* Mmmh, I'm going to stay neutral on our very dramatically snide side quest. Math ain't mathing.
He reminds me of what one of Cinderella's mice would look like in a live-action when they're turned into humans.
Tricky Dick has morphed into a Gorshing Pluto for me. The sound still happens in a static picture.
GooOOORRrrSShHHh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's going to get to that stage of chonk soon where the fat on her thunder thighs rolls over her kneecaps. I continue to be amazed at how much she waddles in the last few years. She's too young to be waddling like she's well, always walking uphill or in jello. Should probably get that checked out....
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.33.21 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Eww that has to sting. I do wonder if some of the remarks and bringing Jenn into the podcast was their passive aggressive response to some of the attention Dick is getting. Though I really don't get how he's getting all that free stuff. I know he has like 30K followers on IG but that is a drop in the bucket.
I feel like he's a little hustler behind the scenes. Take that anyway you like. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've already come up with my next burner account for Twitter because I'm so good at it now: Pimento Cheese Lover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ginn says she wants to come back and "just like spend a day at the local shops" at Mt Dora. Remember when she also said she wants to "come back and like check out all the ART GALLERIES" at wherever that east coast-style pizza place was?

Also Ginn, you CAN just do that kind of tit by... driving yourself and doing that. It's not like you have kids you need to actually take care of, that's what everyone else in your life is for. Go seek out all those art galleries! As you juggle 7 books that you're "reading"!! While you "investigate" flavors!! The world is your palm tree as you like to say! Oh wait, only if you get chauffeured to the same mundane places and food is involved.

Reactions: 23
Didn't in some recent live show Ginn claim she hasn't noticed that Dim sits and drives in a car like his spine is made out of string cheese and the steering wheel is his emotional support wheel?
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 9.05.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Didn't in some recent live show Ginn claim she hasn't noticed that Dim sits and drives in a car like his spine is made out of string cheese and the steering wheel is his emotional support wheel?
View attachment 2907988
He mentioned it was because the car seat is behind him, but he’s always sat that close. And if the car seat is the issue, switch it with OG Buddy. I don’t know how he drives like that.

Reactions: 16
I know he's suppose to be really tall (he mentions it all the time) but with him sitting like that I almost picture his legs not quite hitting the peddles (though we know they do). He actually has the exact opposite problem of my dad (whose average height) who pushes the seat all the way back like he's ridiculously tall.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.