The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can answer that. She was home for Christmas and a friend showed her on Christmas Day. Like a Jersey friend. Who must have been googling her or the Trackers or something like that.

Kind of an asshole friend to do that to someone on Christmas...that's just my opinion. Wait a day, witch.
So she must have read quite a bit backwards in time, because wouldn't we have been done talking about Jenn at the Waldorf by Christmas? 🤔 To know we suggested she was there with her? Ahh... the plot thickens.

Also, can they not put a bleeping hat on that child already in the blazing sun?!!? :mad:

1714529902411.png

Reactions: 17
So she must have read quite a bit backwards in time, because wouldn't we have been done talking about Jenn at the Waldorf by Christmas? 🤔 To know we suggested she was there with her? Ahh... the plot thickens.

Also, can they not put a bleeping hat on that child already in the blazing sun?!!? :mad:

View attachment 2907914
I think it's mentioned in the Wiki to be fair.

Ugh, I really feel for poor Ollie. The only normal one in that family.

Reactions: 8
They can delete all they want, but now it lives on TikTok where she has no control over comments.
They were significantly faster at editing out Tim laughing at people's injuries than they were the racist word he spelled out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jen buys all the hats and sunglasses for herself. That poor baby. He's so wiry and pale. Like a blonde baby monkey.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ginn: "I opted for no extra sugar" when talking about her tea (which she warns Dim that it.. has tea. Even though he just drank a SPICY STARFUCKS REFRESHER the other day 🥴)

Everyone give her a standing O for "opting for no extra sugar"!!!!!

Also, like seriously, WHY is the damn camera so close to her liver lips and pelican neck and why did she keep this in. I'm never going to get through this voog with all this grossness 😆
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.21.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They were significantly faster at editing out Tim laughing at people's injuries than they were the racist word he spelled out.
They haven’t edited it though. I just checked, his laughing is still there. But most of the comments about it have been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just going to bullet point my concerns regarding possible individual with tea. Trying to keep this Tracker related:
  • Individual still recommends their channel on X and states they influenced her-though also mentions other popular channels as well.
  • Participated in a live not that long ago and spammed it multiple times
  • Some of the meet ups were definitely arranged like the soda shop and the Hoop Dee Doo thing so there was some communication that seems a little weird for a random meet up.
  • The more I think about it the more ludicrous I think that some rando from NJ found this thread and saw it mentioning her-could happen-but I think its more likely it was Jenn who tipped her off.
  • She's still trying to make it in the vlogging world so why would she want to tick the Trackers off by joining here and giving tea.
Again, these are just random thoughts that I have. I am willing to keep an open mind, but at the same time I am a skeptic at heart. And if you're reading this possible tea giver it's just who I am. I believe people in general like I believe Jenn is just going to have one salad plate and is just going to have one bite.
---
They haven’t edited it though. I just checked, his laughing is still there. But most of the comments about it have been deleted.
Surprise. Wonder if Dim just told Jenn to take over the comments because he couldn't handle it. Or maybe Mike is cleaning up the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Ginn was weepy about the $13 blueberries because Buddy yelled at her or something and it hurt her wittle feelings.

That moment when you get a whiff of your husband's wiener.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.35.37 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Ginn was weepy about the $13 blueberries because Buddy yelled at her or something and it hurt her wittle feelings.

View attachment 2907928
Wow, that is some picture....I really wonder what happened to cause her to look distraught. Losing blueberries isn't a biggie, Jenn.

And pretty sure we're being watched right now. Again, I don't any of the skepticism in here is personal. You're welcome here we're just a curious and skeptical bunch. It doesn't help that Jenn and Tim lie constantly so everything is always analyzed and then analyzed here.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2907928
Gawd she is REPULSIVE TO LOOK AT!

side note: homegirl DID attend da baby’s circus freak show birthday party! Are we forgetting?! lol
🤡🎪🎡🤹

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not buying it... sorry. She got invited to the birthday party without having her own kid. That sounds like friends to me. Ginn just recently on a live said.....oh I will text you after. I think they were friends but Ginn discards friends quickly and that's what happened. Everyone keeps saying how nice she is.... maybe she is but to me she acts like a Karen....from her twitter rants and how she talks about her fiance etc.
And I still think they are stans....the way they are trying to look like them and film vlogs in their style. The guy is trying to be funny like Dim

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just my opinion but I think we should avoid derailing this thread and keep it on topic to Tim and Jenn and to people we have proof have appeared in their videos (like Dick and Adam the Woo).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just my opinion but I think we should avoid derailing this thread and keep it on topic to Tim and Jenn and to people we have proof have appeared in their videos (like Dick and Adam the Woo).
And don't forget Christina Glass...oh, wait.

You know what's crappy is if someone emotional welfare was being effected like it sounds like it is here, you'd think that someone might just address the issue in their live is a tactful way since it's sort of their fault said person ended up being discussed. But oh wait Jennifer is just tactless.

So if you wanted to do kid friendly blueberry recipes....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What's really sad is she probably could get even a support bra with an underwire for maybe seventy or so bucks (if she wanted to be fancy) a fraction for what she spent on all that makeup she bought. I actually kind of think bras are something you should spend money on it. It seems stupid but good support really can make or break a look. Also, I doubt she has even gotten measured anytime recently. I don't know if there's any reputable lingerie store in Disney Springs which is pretty much the only place she shops.
Is there a Dillard’s there? They measure.

Reactions: 4
Is there a Dillard’s there? They measure.
I want to say there were a couple of Dillards in Orlando when I Gooogled it early. Not sure if they're at the one shopping center she goes to though. Pretty sure Dimmy gets some of his ill fitting clothes in the men's department there. I know they carry that Chubbies brand the Flamingo swimsuit of J$ wore there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.