The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picturing Jen in the chair.

---
Alright I'm mucking my way through this stupid blueberry voog finally (I'm so tired from work - actual work - AND spending the past month making my way to the final interview for a job and I'm THISCLOSE to getting it - references were called today!)

In the beginning, Ginn is already out of breath. Omg, you're barely even walking on like an inch of elevation. She already uses that stroller as a walker, and holy hell how is this not super painful?
View attachment 2907891
What's hanging out of her armpit? Tuck that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alright I'm mucking my way through this stupid blueberry voog finally (I'm so tired from work - actual work - AND spending the past month making my way to the final interview for a job and I'm THISCLOSE to getting it - references were called today!)

In the beginning, Ginn is already out of breath. Omg, you're barely even walking on like an inch of elevation. She already uses that stroller as a walker, and holy hell how is this not super painful?
View attachment 2907891
OMG. I would be mortified to be on camera looking like that!
---
Sorry Dimster I just don't see it. You're a bleeping pansy.
View attachment 2907892
Wait, is that the Foxtail on 5th? That's not a wild incline. OMG. That's nothing!
If that's a wild incline, WTF would Tim think climbing Stone Mountain is? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2907891

Sorry Dimster I just don't see it. You're a bleeping pansy.
View attachment 2907892
Good luck with the job process.

Ugh, they are so pathetic. Imagine if they ever went somewhere with actual elevation.

Were those her words or are you just generalizing and were told specifics?

If the former, I think we would love to know what specifically we said (e.g., much) that wasn't true (or ok) for us to know not repeat untruths or mistruths again (was it about her or the Trackers?)

...and what exact kind of "harm" we did if they aren't even friends and / or we're just an "unwell three" supposedly to be disregarded? 🤔

Ugh. And I had the popcorn popped. 🍿 :cool:
I don't want to get in trouble here by not talking about the Trackers. Everyone knows my burner Twitter now. I feel so cool that I have a burner Twitter. 😂 Oh dear, it's so past my bedtime.

Basically a lot of times we thought it was her--it wasn't. She was not at the Waldorf for starters. They really haven't gotten together that often. They didn't really talk/text outside of their meetings. The farmer's market, soda shoppe, pizza, epcot once, and the birthday party. They randomly met them in a line and introduced themselves. There was no weird stan stalking beforehand. They did not really follow them here to florida, that move was planned for a long time. They aren't really stans, in that sense, I guess. They watched the vlogs to basically learn about the parks they don't really follow the home vlogs/kids. They aren't really long-time viewers. All the history I brought up was before she watched them.

Reading all the stuff said here can do a number on your mental health, especially when a lot of it isn't true and it's not something you signed up for. I guess people on the internet can affect your online business, when that's your livelihood, it can also mess you up.

I'm not going to comment on the neighbors/what she puts out there because that's not something we discussed. I didn't bring that up. I did tell her that she overshared and I'm an old lady and I think that's dangerous to begin with. My mission was her relationship with Jenn. I got my answers. They aren't friends anymore, they probably weren't even real friends to begin with.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The podcast. Jenn imitating O’s laugh that they think sounds like Seth Rogan and it actually sounds exactly like Jenn’s laugh. 😂 DaBaby is literally laughing like Jenn at everything even when it isn’t funny. Surprise - that tracks!

• Haha
So Amanda wasn't really friends with them or is she saying that now because she realized they're assholes?
It's not about the blueberries!! VPR jokes🤣

You're going to get the job @Quasimodo!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that’s usually caused by an ill fitting bra. She probably hasn’t sized up her bras since gaining weight.
I think she doesn't wear bras that have cups. She needs a support bra. I know they aren't comfortable but you need to pull those puppies up so they stick out. She spends a tit ton of money on unnecessary crap. She needs to invest is a good bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she doesn't wear bras that have cups. She needs a support bra. I know they aren't comfortable but you need to pull those puppies up so they stick out. She spends a tit ton of money on unnecessary crap. She needs to invest is a good bra.
Yeah, everything in the back looks tight and everything in the front is low. She's got a backwards mullet tit thing happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's really sad is she probably could get even a support bra with an underwire for maybe seventy or so bucks (if she wanted to be fancy) a fraction for what she spent on all that makeup she bought. I actually kind of think bras are something you should spend money on it. It seems stupid but good support really can make or break a look. Also, I doubt she has even gotten measured anytime recently. I don't know if there's any reputable lingerie store in Disney Springs which is pretty much the only place she shops.

Reactions: 8
I don't want to get in trouble here by not talking about the Trackers. Everyone knows my burner Twitter now. I feel so cool that I have a burner Twitter. 😂 Oh dear, it's so past my bedtime.

Basically a lot of times we thought it was her--it wasn't. She was not at the Waldorf for starters. They really haven't gotten together that often. They didn't really talk/text outside of their meetings. The farmer's market, soda shoppe, pizza, epcot once, and the birthday party. They randomly met them in a line and introduced themselves. There was no weird stan stalking beforehand. They did not really follow them here to florida, that move was planned for a long time. They aren't really stans, in that sense, I guess. They watched the vlogs to basically learn about the parks they don't really follow the home vlogs/kids. They aren't really long-time viewers. All the history I brought up was before she watched them.

Reading all the stuff said here can do a number on your mental health, especially when a lot of it isn't true and it's not something you signed up for. I guess people on the internet can affect your online business, when that's your livelihood, it can also mess you up.

I'm not going to comment on the neighbors/what she puts out there because that's not something we discussed. I didn't bring that up. I did tell her that she overshared and I'm an old lady and I think that's dangerous to begin with. My mission was her relationship with Jenn. I got my answers. They aren't friends anymore, they probably weren't even real friends to begin with.
Got it.

That's it, though? I thought it'd be juicier. :ROFLMAO:

I don't ever recall us saying she was at the Waldorf definitively? Did we? I don't remember us saying they moved here strictly because of the Trackers. If someone did, it had to be a passing comment.

I don't know how we could affect an online business... Did anyone leave her unwarranted crappy reviews simply because of reading about her here? If so, that's not cool but I don't think we have proof of that, do we?

Maybe the use of a certain spud as a descriptor was not very nice, but really... she blasts people on her X all the time and went off on the neighbor and her kid on Reddit. It should be a bit of a wake up call to have some of that thrown back at you.

Back to the Trackers... They still suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"our favorite coffee except we just had a voog with some spicy starfucks drink in the title...."
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.51.45 PM.png

So Amanda wasn't really friends with them or is she saying that now because she realized they're assholes?
It's not about the blueberries!! VPR jokes🤣

You're going to get the job @Quasimodo!❤
I could have sworn she was sending them stickers/window clings to the "closed" PO box way before they moved down here (and Ginn showed it as "magic mail" 🙄) including with Da Baby's name after he was born. And I guess everyone and their mom with cankles are wearing the same bright white sneakers, including to the Waldorf. 🤔

Thank you @Prosperity Piglet! 🤞🏼 It will be... MAGICAL... if I get this job (heh, just kidding, duck outta here with that magical crap) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I could have sworn she was sending them stickers/window clings to the "closed" PO box way before they moved down here (and Ginn showed it as "magic mail" 🙄) including with Da Baby's name after he was born. And I guess everyone and their mom with cankles are wearing the same bright white sneakers, including to the Waldorf. 🤔
Ok, scratch my comment above about that. I forgot about the sneakers. :ROFLMAO:
But still. That's peanuts compared to other tit we sling around here.

Reactions: 10
"our favorite coffee except we just had a voog with some spicy starfucks drink in the title...."
View attachment 2907895

I could have sworn she was sending them stickers/window clings to the "closed" PO box way before they moved down here (and Ginn showed it as "magic mail" 🙄) including with Da Baby's name after he was born. And I guess everyone and their mom with cankles is wearing bright white sneakers, including to the Waldorf. 🤔

Thank you @Prosperity Piglet! 🤞🏼 It will be... MAGICAL... if I get this job (heh, just kidding, duck outta here with that magical crap) 😂
Well, she was in contact with them before they moved I think she got something in the "rigged" giveaway in 2022. Time will tell, I guess, how much truth we are getting. Like I said, willing to all it truce on the nicknames for now but I sort of am getting Eagle Creek Neighbors vibes. Hope this isn't me being too cynical.

And when you get the job you should help yourself to a magical churro. Surely, they are also ate in happiness rather than sadness.

Reactions: 11
Wait, is that the Foxtail on 5th? That's not a wild incline. OMG. That's nothing!
If that's a wild incline, WTF would Tim think climbing Stone Mountain is? :rolleyes:
Good luck with the job process.

Ugh, they are so pathetic. Imagine if they ever went somewhere with actual elevation.
I'm convinced that unless they're going downhill, even flat ground seems strenuous to them at this point.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2907895

Well putting Starbucks in the title didn't work out so well for them, so they need to show everyone how not racist they are.

If Tattle lets her account through, she can come here and tell everyone what she told me. I'm stepping away from this. I'm reserving judgement here.

Reactions: 18
I wonder who told her about us, or how she found out about us, or how long she's been reading - even before she moved here. :cool:

----

So they got there at 12:30 and it started and 9 and he's bitching all the free lots were taken up already?!?

YA THINK?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder who told her about us, or how she found out about us. :cool:
I can answer that. She was home for Christmas and a friend showed her on Christmas Day. Like a Jersey friend. Who must have been googling her or the Trackers or something like that.

Kind of an asshole friend to do that to someone on Christmas...that's just my opinion. Wait a day, witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm convinced that unless they're going downhill, even flat ground seems strenuous to them at this point.
Well, pretty soon Jenn will reach Violet Beauregard status and can be rolled down. They can label that blueberry festival: The One Jenn Got Juiced
giphy.gif

---
I can answer that. She was home for Christmas and a friend showed her on Christmas Day. Like a Jersey friend. Who must have been googling her or the Trackers or something like that.

Kind of an asshole friend to do that to something on Christmas...that's just my opinion. Wait a day, witch.
And kind of random for the friend to know about Tattle too. Though based on her friendship with Jenn she has a lot of crappy friends. Sort of off topic, but hope you can get all your reservations in tonight for your cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.