The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I do think her cat is adorable for what it's worth and like I said I did think her vlog on the blueberry festival was more informative than the Trackers.

In the meantime I am going to try to figure out how $13 of blueberries is a waste of money versus $900 of sephora.
It's not hard. The blueberries weren't for her.

She certainly didn't seem to mind spending money on the hanging chair. I assume at least $100 once they get the stand for it. But, it will be worth every penny just for the laugh we all will get if we get to see her try to sit in it--or more importantly, try to get out of it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

She certainly didn't seem to mind spending money on the hanging chair. I assume close to $100 once they get the stand for it. But, it will be worth every penny just for the laugh we all will get if we get to see her try to sit in it--or more importantly, try to get out of it
I do like the chair, but they don't have the space for it. Sometimes less is more. That chair should have stayed at the festival.

Reactions: 11
I'm probably going to get tit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.
As Jane Austen wrote in Pride and Prejudice, [they] shall be in danger of hating each other for the rest of [their] lives, for a whole day's tete-a-tete between two women can never end without a quarrel”

I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK y'all. It looks like getting an account activated isn't an instant thing. I have been informed that much of what was said here was not true and as a result of that, much of what was said here was not ok. We really did some harm and it was kind of unnecessary because they really aren't even friends. (I do believe this.) There were a few outings/meetups but that was kind of it. She definitely isn't a horrible person. She is open to conversations with everyone if her account here doesn't get activated, you know where to find her. If you are old like me, it takes just short of forever to make a burner Twitter account, just be prepared for that. 😂

Let's move on and keep our main focus on: Jenn is still a witch and Tim is the biggest asshole on the planet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

She certainly didn't seem to mind spending money on the hanging chair. I assume at least $100 once they get the stand for it. But, it will be worth every penny just for the laugh we all will get if we get to see her try to sit in it--or more importantly, try to get out of it
Unless she was going to do a Mommy and Me cooking special with them, but that would take too much foresight and we know she does not plan.

Reactions: 4
Comments pointing out Tim laughing at the tram accident seem to have been removed from the podcast vid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
OK y'all. It looks like getting an account activated isn't an instant thing. I have been informed that much of what was said here was not true and as a result of that, much of what was said here was not ok. We really did some harm and it was kind of unnecessary because they really aren't even friends. (I do believe this.) There were a few outings/meetups but that was kind of it. She definitely isn't a horrible person. She is open to conversations with everyone if her account here doesn't get activated, you know where to find her. If you are old like me, it takes just short of forever to make a burner Twitter account, just be prepared for that. 😂
Were those her words or are you just generalizing and were told specifics?

If the former, I think we would love to know what specifically we said (e.g., much) that wasn't true (or ok) for us to know not repeat untruths or mistruths again (was it about her or the Trackers?)

...and what exact kind of "harm" we did if they aren't even friends and / or we're just an "unwell three" supposedly to be disregarded? 🤔

Ugh. And I had the popcorn popped. 🍿 :cool:

Reactions: 20
This looked like the same blueberry vlog from last year. Same Brew Brother over the top praise. Added with Tim doing his Goofy laugh when Ginn said she loved the drink. He does that laugh when he is in a flex state of mind.
Same complaining about non-interesting foods from the people who are so into trying different things.
Same not getting J$ blueberries and makes me wonder if J$ reads here 😂
But Ginn almost breaking down emotionally over losing some blueberries and focusing on that lousy $13 was very very strange. She comes across so bizarre in that moment and definitely she has serious mental health issues. She choked up when she said $13. That is someone who is not stable.
Dim that hill was not that steep! Fatso

• Haha
Reactions: 17

If the former, I think we would love to know what specifically we said (e.g., much) that wasn't true (or ok) for us to know not repeat untruths or mistruths again (was it about her or the Trackers?)

...and what exact kind of "harm" we did if they aren't even friends and / or we're just an "unwell three" supposedly to be disregarded? 🤔

Yeah I don't take back what I think about how she treats and talks about her neighbors. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Comments pointing out Tim laughing at the tram accident seem to have been removed from the podcast vid
They can delete all they want, but now it lives on TikTok where she has no control over comments. Sad part is, they won’t learn a thing from this. Maybe they’ll be slightly more careful editing, but doubtful. They will continue to just slap a video together regardless of how bad it is. Dim will of course fake empathy, but it will just be fake. Someone, can’t remember who, mentioned he was probably one of those kids who tortured animals for shits and giggles. I’d believe it.
OT. The Star Wars outfit is coordinated and cute. Far better than someone’s parade of “oversized” St Thomas shirts. So the couch whale wants to be comfy at V&A…they really should just cancel the reservation now. They’d be better suited for DoorDash from Buccees. Dress code isn’t optional, it’s not a suggestion, I hope she gets turned away for whatever train wreck she wears.

• Haha
This looked like the same blueberry vlog from last year. Same Brew Brother over the top praise. Added with Tim doing his Goofy laugh when Ginn said she loved the drink. He does that laugh when he is in a flex state of mind.
Same complaining about non-interesting foods from the people who are so into trying different things.
Same not getting J$ blueberries and makes me wonder if J$ reads here 😂
But Ginn almost breaking down emotionally over losing some blueberries and focusing on that lousy $13 was very very strange. She comes across so bizarre in that moment and definitely she has serious mental health issues. She choked up when she said $13. That is someone who is not stable.
Dim that hill was not that steep! Fatso
She was going to make pie with those blueberries, damn it. Just kidding, though I do like blueberry pie but doubt J4D would do one justice. Her meltdown seemed bizarre, but what was really weird is they spent money on other tit. Like the plants and she didn't seem to have a clue how to grow them. Maybe it's because I grew up with a garden enthusiast, but I would think you'd at least Google what you're going to plant to see if it would work. It really just felt like they bought tit to buy tit.
---

I mean, to be fair most of what was posted here was just what was posted online. It will be interesting whether she shows up or not. I'm willing to discontinue calling her certain names (for now) and giving her a chance if she comes on here. But it will be a very cautious chance.

• Heart
Yeah. This thread has taken a weird turn. I guess I won’t say anything else because I may find myself voted off the TTT island. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah. This thread has taken a weird turn. I guess I won’t say anything else because I may find myself voted off the TTT island. 😂😂
I hope we can keep it primary on the Trackers myself. If someone wants to come here and spill tea that's fine, but I don't feel really it's worth discussing other than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I don't take back what I think about how she treats and talks about her neighbors. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!!!
---
I mean, to be fair most of what was posted here was just what was posted online. It will be interesting whether she shows up or not. I'm willing to discontinue calling her certain names (for now) and giving her a chance if she comes on here. But it will be a very cautious chance.
Yeah, that's why I'm confused a bit. Anything that was said, as far as I recall, was pulled directly from X, IG, Reddit, or YT with maybe a bit of minimal presumption thrown in here or there but certainly was there even enough to create "some harm" if they're not even really friends?

Reactions: 11
Alright I'm mucking my way through this stupid blueberry voog finally (I'm so tired from work - actual work - AND spending the past month making my way to the final interview for a job and I'm THISCLOSE to getting it - references were called today!)

In the beginning, Ginn is already out of breath. Omg, you're barely even walking on like an inch of elevation. She already uses that stroller as a walker, and holy hell how is this not super painful?
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.45.21 PM.png

Sorry Dimster I just don't see it. You're a bleeping pansy.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.47.54 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.