The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Create a burner?
I'm trying to figure out how to do that 😂
---
I can't message her unless she follows me.

And you have absolutely no idea how freakin hard that stupid authentication process is for an old person like me. 😂 You had to match pictures in orbits with numbers and you had to do it 7 times. If you screwed up, it doesn't tell you until the end and then you have to start all over again. I'm too old for this tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am getting very excited about this X business, even though I don’t know what the duck is happening!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm trying to figure out how to do that 😂
---
I can't message her unless she follows me.

And you have absolutely no idea how freakin hard that stupid authentication process is for an old person like me. 😂 You had to match pictures in orbits with numbers and you had to do it 7 times. If you screwed up, it doesn't tell you until the end and then you have to start all over again. I'm too old for this tit.
We really should not derail again since a lot of people were upset about that but your X username. I’m bleeping dead. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OK y'all...we'll see how this goes. 🍿

Oh by the way---Timmy, if you are on the same cruise as me...we check in at midnight tonight. So if you want a PAT before 3pm...you might need to get your ass up and check in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope she knows that we'd be more loyal to her than those twats would ever be, if she chooses to join us, warts and all. 🤷‍♀️
We've been all on here for literal years as friends.

Popcorn is ready! 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she knows that we'd be more loyal to her than those twats would ever be, if she chooses to join us, warts and all. 🤷‍♀️

Popcorn is ready! 🍿
I think we have a real sense of camaraderie here and I don’t get that in some of the other tattle threads. It’s part of why TTT threads move so fast.

• Heart

Popcorn is ready! 🍿
Can y’all put the X name in a spoiler so I can follow along? The trackers and their blueberries are boring me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Popcorn is ready! 🍿
Yeah, I do actually feel a smidgen of sympathy for her unlike the Bojos.
---
Just saw your username it is chef's kiss.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2024-04-30 7.19.53 PM.png

Freud·i·an slip
/ˌfroidēən ˈslip/
noun
An unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, she will redeem herself totally if she signs up for tattle with THAT name as her handle!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, she will redeem herself totally if she signs up for tattle with THAT name as her handle!
I'm sure we'll all be watching this thread tonight. If she does join here I'm sure it will be interesting.....much more interesting than OG spilling blueberries and his mom calling him out since she can't gorge on them.

Reactions: 10
OK you guys, we all said some pretty mean tit about her. I think a lot of that was our pure hatred for Jenn and it kind of deflected in her direction. I sent her the code, it shows pending on her end. I have no idea what's involved in this process. So let's everyone be nice and show her what a great bunch of folks we are in the meantime.

Hugs and Kisses,

Xmasbdaygirl 🎄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well, I do think her cat is adorable for what it's worth and like I said I did think her vlog on the blueberry festival was more informative than the Trackers.

In the meantime I am going to try to figure out how $13 of blueberries is a waste of money versus $900 of sephora.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.