The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did not need that chair.
An upcoming series of events:

• They won't buy the stand from Amazon
• They won't install it by the pool
• They won't read books in the swing
• They won't go swimming in the pool
• They won't go outside at all

If they do install it, they will quickly find out how it is a tipping hazard and it will disappear into the garage. Forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
An upcoming series of events:

• They won't buy the stand from Amazon
• They won't install it by the pool
• They won't read books in the swing
• They won't go swimming in the pool
• They won't go outside at all

If they do install it, they will quickly find out how it is a tipping hazard and it will disappear into the garage. Forever.
It will likely just be a storage stand for whatever costume of the day they made for OG.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s what I wanted to comment on immediately. Her fat ass had to eat half that cake before he got a bite. My kid loves berries and I gladly give him the first bite of something like that or give him his own. What cheap asses.
Right or just break off a piece for him. They are cheap AND dumb

Reactions: 9
Of course they had to mention the Black Brew Bros. Honestly, they have almost made a joke of that poor place. Even Stalky McShallNotBeNamed associates it with them. The last thing I would want is to be associated with Dimmifer.
And when will we hear about their FAVORITE coffee Black Brew Bros again? Next years blueberry festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is an opportunity for people to ask Shewhomustnotbenamed AMA questions on the X. Maybe if we ask nicely there could be some tea?

Reactions: 15
Why does Tim's face look punchable here?
He’s soooo punchable. That expression, the giant camera, whining and complaining about every little thing, his super fake enthusiasm for everything he sees. Ugh.

Reactions: 14
“Sometimes you have to pretend you are ok, even when you are not ok, and that is what we had to do when we dropped our blueberries…because they were $13.”

Stressful times in the Tracker household… I guess.

Jenn seemed emotionally torn up about this. With all the money they have and all the useless tit they buy with their money (thinking about Sephora haul) who the duck cares. tit happens.

I’m guessing Buddy was overly zealous with the blueberries, of which he has spent years of pent up desire to finally get his damn blueberries at this festival, and dropped them in perhaps grabbing them too forcefully.

Either way, get a bleeping grasp Jenn. It is just blueberries.

ETA: she was THAT upset and only some of the blueberries dropped. I wish her well in therapy. She really needs it.

IMG_1303.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thirteen dollars that's a lot of money...what's funny is that's like 1.4% of what she spent on her Sephora shopping spree. But yeah flip out on blueberries.

Reactions: 24
“Sometimes you have to pretend you are ok, even when you are not ok, and that is what we had to do when we dropped our blueberries…because they were $13.”

Stressful times in the Tracker household… I guess.

Jenn seemed emotionally torn up about this. With all the money they have and all the useless tit they buy with their money (thinking about Sephora haul) who the duck cares. tit happens.

I’m guessing Buddy was overly zealous with the blueberries, of which he has spent years of pent up desire to finally get his damn blueberries at this festival, and dropped them in perhaps grabbing them too forcefully.

Either way, get a bleeping grasp Jenn. It is just blueberries.
That's exactly what I think happened. Buddy wanted to hold his favorite blueberries. That is why Jenn mentioned it. She wanted to shame him without naming him. "blueberries that WE lost" "WE dropped our bag of blueberries". That's the same WE that experienced their first lesson with the flaming hot toaster oven. That didn't need to be mentioned at all. No one would have known the blueberries were dropped or that they lost half of them or even how much they spent. She was looking to shame her kid. Because she's a crappy parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's exactly what I think happened. Buddy wanted to hold his favorite blueberries. That is why Jenn mentioned it. She wanted to shame him without naming him. "blueberries that WE lost" "WE dropped our bag of blueberries". That's the same WE that experienced their first lesson with the flaming hot toaster oven. That didn't need to be mentioned at all. No one would have known the blueberries were dropped or that they lost half of them or even how much they spent. She was looking to shame her kid. Because she's a crappy parent.
I sort of have a feeling that Dim has put is foot down when it comes to disciplining the Bud and this is her halfway passive aggressive way of trying to express her annoyance. To be fair we don't know how the berries were dropped or if it was actually OG who dropped them-but I could see her doing this.

Reactions: 12
100%… you know if it was Jenn who dropped the blueberries, she would have just reacted with her stupid laugh and said “hahahaha oh well!”

She sounded choked up when she said “$13” and she was not walking near Tim or Jackson. She was pissed. Tim probably had to remove the kid from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I sort of have a feeling that Dim has put is foot down when it comes to disciplining the Bud and this is her halfway passive aggressive way of trying to express her annoyance. To be fair we don't know how the berries were dropped or if it was actually OG who dropped them-but I could see her doing this.
The way I see it is, if Jenn dropped the blueberries, she wouldn't have mentioned it at all. If Tim dropped the blueberries, she would have said Tim did it, she loves to shame him publicly. If the blueberries fell out of the stroller wagon because it was so packed with tit, she would have said that that they fell, not WE dropped the bag. But you are correct, that passive aggressive, WE means either J$ or Da Baby did it. I don't think Da Baby would have been holding that giant container in a bag and WE was in that same exact tone as the WE had our first taste of burning hand...I feel like Sherlock Holmes here, but there is no doubt in my mind that J$ dropped the blueberries....and Jenn was pissed. That could also be why Tim was carrying him at the end there and walking so far ahead...there was a disagreement.
---
100%… you know if it was Jenn who dropped the blueberries, she would have just reacted with her stupid laugh and said “hahahaha oh well!”

She sounded choked up when she said “$13” and she was not walking near Tim or Jackson. She was pissed. Tim probably had to remove the kid from her.
Jinx.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It reminded me of the time J burnt his fingers on the toaster oven that time. She loved shaming him about it then and loves doing it now. She’ll be the next Ruby Franke with how she shamed her kids for innocent mistakes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They really did seem exasperated about having to buy blueberries for Da Buddy. If they knew they were going ahead of time why even buy some blueberries at Publix. Just get some at the festival or if you don't want to buy any don't bother going to the festival.

Reactions: 8
Alright, to anyone looking at McStalky's X, did y'all message her something she referenced just about 3 mins ago? :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Alright, to anyone looking at McStalky's X, did y'all message her something she referenced just about 3 mins ago? :sneaky:
I think the response is to me. It was less than a minute after I sent it. My X might dox me though, I can't reply to her.

Reactions: 11
Tim says if you go to the festival, be prepared because your legs will hurt because there are a lot of hills.
You are just out of shape, Tim. Looks like training for that marathon is going well.
Yeah, I've been to Mount Dora more times than I can count, including the Blueberry Festival and that's one thing I never remember saying. And the parking on people's lawns for $20? That happens all the time for festivals like this one, the art festival, etc. That's nothing new, Jenn. I like helping out residents make a few extra bucks to get some decent parking where I know our car will be safe.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.