The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very telling that Jenn's idea of telling J "no" (sort of) is to say, "Can Mommy try it first?" J can be a real brat sometimes, but I feel bad when they're dragging him around to all different food booths and then stuffing their faces in front of him without giving him a little bit of it, especially when he allegedly loves blueberries so much.
Exactly. I get that he's bratty, we see that a lot. I just cannot imagine getting some treat to eat, having my kid ask me for a bite and then take multiple ginourmous bites myself before letting them try some. I think I'd be bratty too if someone kept shoveling the food in their mouth without letting me have a try. He's probably already experienced his parents eating an entire whatever without allowing him a taste and that's why he's acting that way.
---
Easy content and it looks like they are into helping small businesses when they really aren't :rolleyes:
And they can show how much they LOOOVVVEEEEE their friends at Black Brew Bros. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I'm probably going to get tit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.
The podcasts could be like a live-on-tape live YT. I’d vote for that one, but only if they’re on edibles during it. That would be good for an entire Tattle thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand covering these local festivals. Every area has these. I guess they just film anything.
I live in north Florida and we have festivals around us like this all the time. I went to a different blueberry festival last week and was very disappointed as it was pretty much a glorified craft festival with little blueberry offerings.
However, I would feel like a douchebag walking around one of these festivals with a huge camera and murse and shoving said camera around the different booths. They really have no self awareness.

Reactions: 20
That’s what I wanted to comment on immediately. Her fat ass had to eat half that cake before he got a bite. My kid loves berries and I gladly give him the first bite of something like that or give him his own. What cheap asses.
Exactly. I get that he's bratty, we see that a lot. I just cannot imagine getting some treat to eat, having my kid ask me for a bite and then take multiple ginourmous bites myself before letting them try some. I think I'd be bratty too if someone kept shoveling the food in their mouth without letting me have a try. He's probably already experienced his parents eating an entire whatever without allowing him a taste and that's why he's acting that way.
---

And they can show how much they LOOOVVVEEEEE their friends at Black Brew Bros. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't really know how to explain it, but there's something so annoying to me the way Tim overexaggerates the boothzsz names and descriptions of the products. It's kind of condescending, I guess. It just seems like he has no interest at all in any of these things but has to make up for it by sounding excited. They are quite a pair, between her sing-songy talk and his fake golly-gee overzealousness, I don't know which is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I live in north Florida and we have festivals around us like this all the time. I went to a different blueberry festival last week and was very disappointed as it was pretty much a glorified craft festival with little blueberry offerings.
However, I would feel like a douchebag walking around one of these festivals with a huge camera and murse and shoving said camera around the different booths. They really have no self awareness.
It really reminded me of the local "German" festival that the town I grew up in threw around the holidays each year. The only thing remotely German about it was that they served beer. I want to say at one time they had a couple of polka bands play but that is now a thing of the past.

Reactions: 8
Its still on there. The time stamp now says two hours ago. It's the one under her Star Wars outfit. It is just a single emoji
🤐 but given when it was posted I think it says a lot. Will be interesting to see if any asinine comments are left on the blueberry voog so far out of the crazy stans I just see TiffanyAnn talking about how she couldn't move there because it wasn't close enough to Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she bother to get bangs when this is how she always has her hair:

IMG_4321.jpeg

She looks like she is a 60 year old grandmother:

IMG_4322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ll go ahead and say it…she is not going to fit in that swing chair thing. And if she manages to wedge herself in there, she’s not going to be able to hoist herself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any theories on how they dropped some of their blueberries? I’m guessing OG Buddy decided he wanted blueberries right then and there and in an effort to give him some, they dropped the damn blueberries.
Speculation of course since they didn’t say exactly how they dropped some of them.

Reactions: 19
Jenn says she hopes people will go to the festival next year (meaning the stans) and if they go, she will see them there:

IMG_4324.jpeg

But not if your name is Amanda and you moved to Florida to be closer to Jenn. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the thing coming up they said they wanted to lose weight for?
It's been long forgotten since neither of them look like they are slowing down at any point on the eating. I think we speculated that it had something to do with the possible June cruise. Maybe he signed up for an excursion with a weight limit and I know others thought it might've had something to do with a vow renewal. If anyone doesn't care about getting banned they should ask how the fasting is going in a Live.

Reactions: 10
They did not need that chair. Another thing to waste money on. Tim is already complaining about pollen on it.

She’s really trying to turn this into a food channel.

Reactions: 15
They did not need that chair. Another thing to waste money on. Tim is already complaining about pollen on it.

She’s really trying to turn this into a food channel.
Ugh. I guess if she's going for Stuff Ourselves to Death she might make some headway on it, but I doubt she could actually make it as a legit food vlog or review channel. Dim's palate is so basic and she does not know how to describe food either. I also could see her trying to pimp themselves as a food channel with her burnt vegan dinner and having OG be her assistant like with those gross danish things. The fact I'm calling them gross danish things says everything. If I want to stick to something with food I'll watch other channels like Tasting History. Max at least is easy on the eyes (does not look like human tit), researches what he makes, and is not codependent on his husband. Also, he seems to care about his cats more than Jenn cares about her kids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.