The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blueberry festival voog up.

main takeaway for me:

Budley shouts I WANT BLUEBERRIES
Dim: we got blueberries at home bud

yet again Budley shouting and demanding stuff.
Oh and they bought some and dropped them on the floor - J4D upset because they lost 13 bucks.
Twats.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course they had to mention the Black Brew Bros. Honestly, they have almost made a joke of that poor place. Even Stalky McShallNotBeNamed associates it with them. The last thing I would want is to be associated with Dimmifer.

Reactions: 16
In the first 3 minutes, there seems to be nothing but disappointment. Less free parking. Some commoner charged them $20 to park on their property. There are hills!!! None of the fun blueberry foods. Why should people continue watching this if you're already disappointed so much?

Reactions: 21
No wonder J$ says he wants everything he's just imitating his stupid parents.
---
In the first 3 minutes, there seems to be nothing but disappointment. Less free parking. Some commoner charged them $20 to park on their property. There are hills!!! Not the fun blueberry foods. Why should people continue watching this if you're already disappointed so much?
And they dissed the toffee guy as well. As much as I don't like saying it I think Stalky McShallNotBeNamed did a better job on the festival. She discussed how much the booths were and actually looked more into the shops. It was still boring beyond belief but I didn't feel like I was watching constant complaining and constant I Want
---
Interesting they went with other friends...pretty sure it's not Stalky McShallNotBeNamed since they ate at a restaurant in their voog I do not think thery had a mac and cheese burger.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party but had to jump in and admit I'm a terrible person because I think this is hilarious! 🍌 😜 😂

rqscZxQ4gg8AOHNZ9b.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh good. There's a kid pie eating contest and of course Tim is monetizing other people's children yet again. If his own kids can't make him money, he may as well use other people's kids. Asshole.

Oh sweetheart, you should not allow yourself to be filmed in this position. You are the editor. You sitting on the ground with all your rolls showing should have been cut out.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 2.33.25 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Tim says if you go to the festival, be prepared because your legs will hurt because there are a lot of hills.
You are just out of shape, Tim. Looks like training for that marathon is going well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Jenn said they didn’t take the free shuttle from the parking lot because she wasn’t sure if they could take the stroller. Is she that bleeping dense? Does she think that no one with strollers takes a shuttle? It would mean having to take their spawn out of the stroller, and folding it up for the ride over to the festival which honestly, I’d rather just push the stroller uphill then have to fold up that monstrosity of a stroller and deal with OG Buddy unrestrained on the bus.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
More shopping addiction. Why did they buy that swing thing? He even says there’s not enough room on the patio, but that didn’t stop them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
OG Buddy may have had to walk the whole time. Tim is pushing Oliver and another boy in the stroller:

IMG_4319.jpeg

I love the way the little boy is looking at Tim like who is this moron pushing me?

I wonder if these are the friends?

IMG_4320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jenn wants to go back and go in the shops...probably to get another book to show she's literate.

Oh, OG got a shirt but Jenn, Dim, and Oliver didn't. Figures on Oliver not getting anything.

Ugh, more of the St. Thomas collection at the end.
---
OG Buddy may have had to walk the whole time. Tim is pushing Oliver and another boy in the stroller:

View attachment 2907213

I love the way the little boy is looking at Tim like who is this moron pushing me?

View attachment 2907215
A stand in for OG. These friends they only see once a year. Seems a little odd. And ooh, those shorts look so painful on Dimmy.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2907215
Yes, because that's the girl that is in the wagon with J$ later on when he's violently shaking the canopy thing. I cannot believe that she left that in the video. I also cannot believe that none of them stopped feeding their faces long enough to tell him to not do that. Well, I actually do believe that....I'm glad he didn't smash the girl's head in the canopy...at least in the vid.

I believe these are the same people that went to this festival last time they went---2 years ago maybe?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yikes, Tim seemed to struggle to push that stroller up Mt Dora. Have we seen these “friends” before? Poor McStanny whatever we are calling her.

Reactions: 8
I think it's very telling that Jenn's idea of telling J "no" (sort of) is to say, "Can Mommy try it first?" J can be a real brat sometimes, but I feel bad when they're dragging him around to all different food booths and then stuffing their faces in front of him without giving him a little bit of it, especially when he allegedly loves blueberries so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There's a emoji Tweet from the Stalky that I think says it all about the blueberry festival. It was posted an hour or so ago around the time the vid went live. Safe to say, I think she's been totally cut out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand covering these local festivals. Every area has these. I guess they just film anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.