The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are no longer on Universal media, so I'm guessing not much will happen on that end "officially". But it seems like an overall awful PR situation for the Tim Tracker Brand. I imagine if the Trackers actually addressed it, I'm guessing they would claim things were taken out of context.

I think the most damning thing (aside from Tim giggling at a crash) is how Jenn calls out Tim and then they film another take and act like they didn't.

We already know that Jenn doesn't listen or watch the Podcast. Tim clearly doesn't either, but somehow edits it I guess. I think the only one watching is Nick and his family.

Hooray Jenn fans, you get Jenn in the podcast. Maybe she will take it over and then she will lose interest again and shut it down for a second time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Circling back to Typhoon Lagoon, when Tim had to have a lifeguard ride with him and Jackson…

Is this Tim’s brother and family?
IMG_1299.jpeg

Jackson keeps staring at them confused.

Couldn’t ONE of them just ride with Tim and Jackson and not left them behind in the dust?

Says a lot to me…

Again, I don’t know who these people are. They might just be randos… I just looked at them because Jackson seemed to be staring.

Reactions: 11
Circling back to Typhoon Lagoon, when Tim had to have a lifeguard ride with him and Jackson…

View attachment 2906936

Couldn’t ONE of them just ride with Tim and Jackson and not left them behind in the dust?

Says a lot to me…

Again, I don’t know who these people are. They might just be randos… I just looked at them because Jackson seemed to be staring.
Tim stated they were originally a group of 5. So the three from his brothers group (probably his brother and his girls) got to go on one raft but Tim and Jackson needed a third person with them.

When my then boyfriend and I went on this a few years ago, I think we rode with a random couple. But I’m not sure. Has it always been a requirement that 3 or more have to go on this?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2906936

Says a lot to me…

Only if Adam gained a lot of weight and Ellen dyed her hair dark. I don't think that's them (guy doesn't look like Adam)... but who knows at this point.

Reactions: 7
Here’s a thought, would Dim be okay if Nick did the podcast with his wife in Dim’s absence? I’m gonna bet probably not. Why is it okay for Ginn to fill in then?
What’s good for goose…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here’s a thought, would Dim be okay if Nick did the podcast with his wife in Dim’s absence? I’m gonna bet probably not. Why is it okay for Ginn to fill in then?
What’s good for goose…
Instead, Dim and Jenn just mock how awkward it would be if he did the podcast alone. Me thinks it was shade thrown at Dick when he did the podcast by himself when they went on their second cruise of the year.

Reactions: 13
What’s good for goose…
Yep. Nailed it.

Tim would probably cry to Jenn - "But..but...but...she's not a dad [nervous laugh]. The whole premise of the podcast is two dads. I can't believe he did this. I wouldn't have done this to him. Waaaah...." :rolleyes:

[except he did]

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch the podcast, but when Jenn subs in for Nick, is it much different than a live?

Also, isn’t the podcast primarily based on fatherhood.

Just going by the description, Jenn seems like a bad fill in for what they are trying to accomplish

IMG_1300.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I don’t watch the podcast, but when Jenn subs in for Nick, is it much different than a live?

Just going by the description, Jenn seems like a bad fill in for what they are trying to accomplish
Exactly. I thought the same thing. What's the difference? It's just another live, just posted afterwards.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Jenn [aggressively] suggested herself as a Nick "replacement" - "It'll be fun, Tim!"
(either that other day or days' prior to Nick's absence once they learned he wouldn't be available)

Or if Tim suggested it, she should have said no, but she just can't help herself with hogging spotlights.

He should have done it alone for the week. End of.

Reactions: 21
Exactly. I thought the same thing. What's the difference? It's just another live, just posted afterwards.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Jenn [aggressively] suggested herself as a Nick "replacement" - "It'll be fun, Tim!"
(either that other day or days' prior to Nick's absence once they learned he wouldn't be available)

Or if Tim suggested it, she should have said no, but she just can't help herself with hogging spotlights.

He should have done it alone for the week. End of.
It really annoyed me when she said wouldn't it be called "Hi Mom Soup". Clearly, you don't understand The Goofy Movie. And also, you're not a mom. You might have given birth. You are not a mom.

I could totally see the stans jumping at the chance for a Tim and Jenn podcast/not live-live show patreon though. Sorry, Dick...the tribe has spoken.

Reactions: 19
I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone just needs to tag universal in the comments

Reactions: 7
They are no longer on Universal media, so I'm guessing not much will happen on that end "officially". But it seems like an overall awful PR situation for the Tim Tracker Brand. I imagine if the Trackers actually addressed it, I'm guessing they would claim things were taken out of context.

I think the most damning thing (aside from Tim giggling at a crash) is how Jenn calls out Tim and then they film another take and act like they didn't.

We already know that Jenn doesn't listen or watch the Podcast. Tim clearly doesn't either, but somehow edits it I guess. I think the only one watching is Nick and his family.

Hooray Jenn fans, you get Jenn in the podcast. Maybe she will take it over and then she will lose interest again and shut it down for a second time.
I broke down and watched it.
What is telling to me is not that Tim laughed at an accident, or that Jen caught that was in poor taste. It was how smooth they did the do over without missing a beat. Obviously this sort of thing is not new and is common.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2906979
Not a fit. But I will say this the podcast really isn't about two dads since Dick is the one who usually brings up kids and it's mostly to get his pity parties or to promote himself. Dim always seems clueless when it comes to talking about his own kids which says a lot. Usually, Dick breadcrumbs him into what to say as his "Hi Dad Soup" moment. I really don't think it was that much different with Jenn filling in than what it usually is-still boring as hell.

Reactions: 8
To me, it was different from a live in that they weren’t constantly fielding questions from Stan’s and they tried to stick to an outline of topics (albeit, with Tim being very controlling that they stay on topic and not move on until he said it was time to.)
They also filmed it late at night as usual but Jenn wasn’t nearly as unhinged as she usually is in a live.

Oh, and no awkward opening where they act like it’s their first time going live every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe since they're about a combined 150 pounds heavier than in that picture they think they will like the food better. They may not be wrong...from what I can see they sure do like a lot of food better.
I think you mean a lot of a LOT OF FOOD better, lol!

• Haha
Not a fit. But I will say this the podcast really isn't about two dads since Dick is the one who usually brings up kids and it's mostly to get his pity parties or to promote himself. Dim always seems clueless when it comes to talking about his own kids which says a lot. Usually, Dick breadcrumbs him into what to say as his "Hi Dad Soup" moment. I really don't think it was that much different with Jenn filling in than what it usually is-still boring as hell.
True, but by definition of the podcast itself, it's supposed to be two dads.

If I were Jenn, I would have not done it. I would have told him to do it himself.

And even if Tim had a "dad" vlogger friend he could have asked to fill in, I don't even know if they should have guest hosts, TBH, because it runs the risk of a bunch of YT comments saying they like the guest host better than Nick. 🥴 Oh wait...

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I never really knew why they thought watching two dads talk about theme parks would be something most people would want to watch. I know Dick has niched himself into being a "Dad" for his socials but Dim really hasn't unless it gets him a media preview. And again, goes against their whole turning the channel into a family vlog.
---
And looks like she has surprised last week's grand total this week is at 13K and last week is at 12K. I am going to send a churro sympathy gif Dick's way
giphy.gif

LOL, one of their stans suggested Poo as a future stand in. Yeah, that would change the tone of this podcast quite a bit from two dads to one sperm donor and alleged groomer :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
I broke down and watched it.
What is telling to me is not that Tim laughed at an accident, or that Jen caught that was in poor taste. It was how smooth they did the do over without missing a beat. Obviously this sort of thing is not new and is common.
Yesss! This. It was a tutorial, in fact, of how they cover up their mistakes for later deletion. The only smooth thing about her editing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.