The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, am wondering who moderates the podcast comments. I thought it was Dick but if they were removing comments regarding Jenn and not him, I wonder.

And oof we are at 12K views now. The same amount they had last week. Poor Dick being overshadowed by an orange elephant.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
However, regardless of whether or not I find Rodent Teeth to be a conniving manipulator who profits off of his kids, I don't think anyone should be treated like how how the Trackers treat him. And staying around them is going to taint the goody goody image he's trying to project. He really would be better off just transitioning into YT by himself. I do think he'd probably have more of a following than Stalky McShallNotBeNamed. Though I personally find him to be grating, I do think he'd have a niche in the market adn there would be some people who would actually think his stories were wholesome and touching and not just being packaged and marketed to fit whatever "magical" situation of the day arouse.
Yep. I agree.

Honestly, I think they should have just not posted if Nick wasn't available... or Tim do it himself.

I think it was a slap in the face to bring Jenn in as a "guest host." If Tim was a true friend to Nick and not a conceited, know-it-all asshole who probably caved when Jenn suggested she fill in, he would have recognized it wasn't a good idea.

But they knew what they were doing.

And now there's a ton of stans in the comments fawning all over Jenn and then next week, when Nick's back, I wouldn't be surprised if the stans will be all like - "Oh, I miss Jenn. When is she coming back?" :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I watched a little bit of the podcast…holy tit, Tim is such a jackass. SUCH a jackass that he’s about to make me sound like I’m defending Jen!

Tim is asking questions about the week. Jen starts to answer. Tim snaps at her that they aren’t supposed to be talking about family yet, it’s the theme park section of the show. Then why the duck are you asking about her week??? Also, good for her for getting back into therapy. Sincerely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You know the more I think about it the more they were jabbing at Dick and the Banana Bunch in the last podcast. Like for example, both of them were going on how awkward it would be if Dim just talked to himself-I thought that might've been a reference to when Dick did the podcast by himself when they went cruising. And then Jenn remarked how she thought when she appeared in the podcast it would be with Mrs. Banana Bunch. I thought that was clearly a jab at her as well.

Reactions: 10
Also, am wondering who moderates the podcast comments. I thought it was Dick but if they were removing comments regarding Jenn and not him, I wonder.

And oof we are at 12K views now. The same amount they had last week. Poor Dick being overshadowed by an orange elephant.
I thought Tim moderated the comments because Dick is too sensitive to look at them. Maybe Tim outsourced that to Jenn now too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was a huge dick move to bring Jenn on. And they 100% knew what they were doing.

Nick needs to bail on Tim. Nick and his wife have jobs unlike the Trackers. He has an active IG that he seems to enjoy, just keep doing that. I'm sure he had dreams of being able to quit his job but Tim is never going to help him with that. Tim is rife with jealousy at anyone who he perceives as doing better than him.

Reactions: 26
I watched a little bit of the podcast…holy tit, Tim is such a jackass. SUCH a jackass that he’s about to make me sound like I’m defending Jen!

Tim is asking questions about the week. Jen starts to answer. Tim snaps at her that they aren’t supposed to be talking about family yet, it’s the theme park section of the show. Then why the duck are you asking about her week??? Also, good for her for getting back into therapy. Sincerely.
You can tell Tim was trying to keep the flow like Nick usually does but the conversation should be natural. Like having an outline and a format is good but it’s not a hard script you have to stick to. You should be able to organically steer the conversation where you want it and Tim was not good at that. This is one of many reasons that Tim is not a good podcast host. He’s such an asshole.

Nick thought that Tim would be a good way to further his career as an influencer but it turns out that most of the Stan’s don’t like Nick. I personally do think that Nick would do better without Tim. Tim is going to end up hurting Nick’s brand.

In my opinion, Nick covers events better than Tim does. You know who does not? She who shall not be named. She is clearly just copying what the trackers do and is failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Tim moderated the comments because Dick is too sensitive to look at them. Maybe Tim outsourced that to Jenn now too.
I assumed it was Dick because it wasn't as censored as TTT channel is but who even knows. I am curious about how much output that Patreon is producing. I really do think Dim does it minimal effort at best. I was actually sort of surprised they formed an LLC if you want to be honest. May be it was a Dick idea, but I really don't think Dim views this as a long term thing.

Reactions: 6
I'm probably going to get tit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I assumed it was Dick because it wasn't as censored as TTT channel is but who even knows. I am curious about how much output that Patreon is producing. I really do think Dim does it minimal effort at best. I was actually sort of surprised they formed an LLC if you want to be honest. May be it was a Dick idea, but I really don't think Dim views this as a long term thing.
It can't be Nick. Or, at least, not with this last one.
Cuz why would Nick delete "I like Nick" comments (like I made) but then keep up "Nick got fired" and "I love Jenn" comments?

It's gotta be Tim.
Or maybe Tim gave Jenn the channel access to do it for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like Universal, Dim & even Aura frames are tagged in the tiktok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dim is such an asshole. In the latest voog, he goes to Mel's and he says "I haven't even tasted it yet but go eat at Minion's Cafe instead". Dude is being a cry baby because he had to wait a while to get his food and his MELKshake melted a little. Then he says Minion's Cafe takes less time and is better quality food. This is BEFORE he even tries the food at Mels. Then he tastes the sandwich and MELKshake and says it's pretty good and "maybe do eat here" and "I'd eat here again". He's such an idiot.
That was so annoying. He acted like mobile ordering would be a way to cheat the system (we all know how much he loves those types of hacks) - it might have been like that when it was a new offering, but it's been around for so long now that it doesn't seem to save much time anymore, especially if it's a busy park day or right at a meal time.

I really loved that it didn't work out though, it was great that he wasn't able to just waltz past the people waiting in line and grab his order with no wait. He must be legitimately allergic to waiting in a line for ANYTHING. He really should've gone to Minion's Cafe instead, he still could've mobile ordered and wouldn't have had to stand at the counter while his melkshake sat just out of reach, melting on the counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim is such an asshole. In the latest voog, he goes to Mel's and he says "I haven't even tasted it yet but go eat at Minion's Cafe instead". Dude is being a cry baby because he had to wait a while to get his food and his MELKshake melted a little. Then he says Minion's Cafe takes less time and is better quality food. This is BEFORE he even tries the food at Mels. Then he tastes the sandwich and MELKshake and says it's pretty good and "maybe do eat here" and "I'd eat here again". He's such an idiot.
But it was fine for the sister in law and the cousins to eat melted dole whip at typhoon lagoon so J4D could capture their snacks for the video. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I'm probably going to get tit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.
It would probably be unwatchable from the fact that they'd both be having a pity party and they'd probably not be able to stay on topic arguing who has the most saddest magical moment and which churro is best to eat when sad. Jenn is essentially just the more masculine non-religious version of Dick. And I was looking at the thumbnails of the two podcasts when comparing numbers and Dick and Jenn look almost roughly the same size.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched this Universal video, Tim at Universal vids just drive me insane for some reason. But, it would have been funny if Tim did go to Minions and got the sandwich that features pimento cheese. Jenn would have had some serious FOMO, because shes LOOOVVVEEESS pimento cheese.

I've had this and it's pretty good. I'm not a huge pimento cheese fan like Jenn, but it's served in a little pipette, so it made it fun. Jenn is missing out for sure.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 12.15.29 PM.png

Reactions: 5
But it was fine for the sister in law and the cousins to eat melted dole whip at typhoon lagoon so J4D could capture their snacks for the video. 🙄
I’m glad I am not the only one that was bothered by that! Jenn was so slow too! She just kept turning it as it dripped.

Can you imagine ordering a delicious drink like that on a hot day and then having someone say “ hey! Wait! Let me get my camera out so I can get a shot of it”

No bleeping way.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't stand the Trackers treating anyone like tit. Nick is Tim’s latest hamster to torture and poke. The podcast is horrible and he gets away with it because he has a little cult of idiots.
---
I’m glad I am not the only one that was bothered by that! Jenn was so slow too! She just kept turning it as it dripped.

Can you imagine ordering a delicious drink like that on a hot day and then having someone say “ hey! Wait! Let me get my camera out so I can get a shot of it”

No bleeping way.
That drove me nuts. I felt like she was purposely taking her time.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.