The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These stans are hilarious, they pounce on anyone that says anything remotely negative about the Trackers, yet don't see how this comment could be extremely hurtful to super-emotional Nick, who has poured his heart out on these podcasts saying how much the comments bother him and how emotional he is.

Poor Nick. I do kind of feel bad for the guy, but he shouldn't have taken the day off...he's been replaced. If he comes back next week, there will be a ton of "I miss Jenn" comments. Make sure you get yourself two churros this week, dude. You deserve them.

And I know I sound like a Nick stan again....but I feel for the guy. He set himself up for this, but I think when you are up close in a situation, you often don't see the big picture. He's blinded by his stan friendship.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.00.42 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
These stans are hilarious, they pounce on anyone that says anything remotely negative about the Trackers, yet don't see how this comment could be extremely hurtful to super-emotional Nick, who has poured his heart out on these podcasts saying how much the comments bother him and how emotional he is.

Poor Nick. I do kind of feel bad for the guy, but he shouldn't have taken the day off...he's been replaced. If he comes back next week, there will be a ton of "I miss Jenn" comments. Make sure you get yourself two churros this week, dude. You deserve them.

And I know I sound like a Nick stan again....but I feel for the guy. He set himself up for this, but I think when you are up close in a situation, you often don't see the big picture. He's blinded by his stan friendship.

View attachment 2906451
Nick right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I will say--I would love for there to be a big Nick-Tim breakup and for Nick to continue to get all these #hosted gigs and sponsorships and just leave the Trackers in the dust. OK, fine, I really sound like a Nick stan now, but I want nothing more than to see the Trackers fail.

Most of us did predict that this podcast would break up by April. It's April 30th.

Speaking of which, Jenn...you have a long way to go today if you still hope to meet your 3.5 million views/month goal.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.14.54 AM.png

Reactions: 14
It’s funny Ginn said she is a fan of “new things” but they go on repetitive cruises and do the same things and eat the same things every time.
And didn’t she say in one of the recent cruise haul videos that they don’t do other cruise lines because they don’t like change and they are creatures of habit?

• Haha

View attachment 2906451
Yep.
This is the beginning of the end for Nick. I hope he knows that any "friendships" the Trackers have are superficial and short-lived.

I just went and checked that one of my burner accounts with a pseudonym for a user name got deleted yesterday when I wrote this very mild anti-Jenn, pro-Nick comment, as a test -

1714480376810.png

I verified it's gone when I cross-referenced with one of my other accounts that aren't banned. :rolleyes:

Yet these stay -

1714480080242.png

1714480215863.png

And guess what, stan? We all remember that podcast, and newsflash - that's the real Jenn.

1714480098456.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What in the holy duck is this stan babbling on about? I need an edible to understand it-just like the Trackers do when they attempt everyday life. So good to know their Stans are hanging around bathrooms for a chance to see the douche lord himself.
That was one single sentence.

This is the type of stuff that should give Jenny5BuffetPlates anxiety. With their info available online, they must get some insane emails/calls/mail from the crazies.

Reactions: 7
I will say--I would love for there to be a big Nick-Tim breakup and for Nick to continue to get all these #hosted gigs and sponsorships and just leave the Trackers in the dust. OK, fine, I really sound like a Nick stan now, but I want nothing more than to see the Trackers fail.

Most of us did predict that this podcast would break up by April. It's April 30th.

Speaking of which, Jenn...you have a long way to go today if you still hope to meet your 3.5 million views/month goal.

View attachment 2906465
It’s ok we have always known you are a Nick Stan. Go ahead and own it. I’m not a Nick Stan but I also hope he peels himself away from the tracker sludge before he loses his sponsorships too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2906451
A sub count of 900k an 11k views, no, no one loves Jenn, 11k is shite an proof no one gives a fk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i"m so looking forward to their upcoming V&A visit that I went back and watched FRE's highlight of their visit. Spoiler; they didn't care for it. So what changed? Just another flex I suppose.

Since the black cocktail dress you wore last time won't fit you Jenn I thought I'd help you find something suitable. You can also wear this on your next cuntcierge cruise.

Maybe since they're about a combined 150 pounds heavier than in that picture they think they will like the food better. They may not be wrong...from what I can see they sure do like a lot of food better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep.
This is the beginning of the end for Nick. I hope he knows that any "friendships" the Trackers have are superficial and short-lived.

I just went and checked that one of my burner accounts with a pseudonym for a user name got deleted yesterday when I wrote this very mild anti-Jenn, pro-Nick comment, as a test -

View attachment 2906500

I verified it's gone when I cross-referenced with one of my other accounts that aren't banned. :rolleyes:

Yet these stay -

View attachment 2906489
View attachment 2906496

And guess what, stan? We all remember that podcast, and newsflash - that's the real Jenn.

View attachment 2906491
I absolutely remember seeing your comment on there yesterday. I wonder why they deleted yours but not similarly worded ones.

On another note, yesterday’s podcast with Jenn is already tied for views with last weeks podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I absolutely remember seeing your comment on there yesterday. I wonder why they deleted yours but not similarly worded ones.

On another note, yesterday’s podcast with Jenn is already tied for views with last weeks podcast.
That was the first time I ever commented using that burner too. So, no clue why it was deleted as it was pretty mild. But I did post it within about 4-5 hours after the "vid" went up, so maybe someone (Tim... Jenn...) was on top of the comments pretty early and then got lax or went off to vlog.

I have one more that isn't banned yet by "That Tracks." :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re: J4D’s debut on yesterday’s podcast

I’m not reading anything into whatever the view count ends up being.

The Bojos are so wash, rinse and repeat in their video content that if they do something a bit different the views spike.

Any serial/episodic material, ie. a cruise and even That Tracks, the first episode will have good numbers with the following episodes declining in views the more that are posted.

People are curious about the very first video.
See the pathetic quality of content and execution.
Then lose interest.

On the other hand….
The LIVES and TT podcasts reveal the true Tim & J4D.
Hope they keep doing them, say something stupid, racist and/or insensitive and a channel with an even larger reach broadcasts their material, like this tiktoker @koldbrewz did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do wonder how many of those views are lurkers here who saw us talking about the tram crash laughter, had no intention of ever watching but then watched to see that part. Sometimes you can see the little graph with the most played moments of a video, you can't here, but I'm sure those 30 seconds are it for this one.

Reactions: 15
Dim is such an asshole. In the latest voog, he goes to Mel's and he says "I haven't even tasted it yet but go eat at Minion's Cafe instead". Dude is being a cry baby because he had to wait a while to get his food and his MELKshake melted a little. Then he says Minion's Cafe takes less time and is better quality food. This is BEFORE he even tries the food at Mels. Then he tastes the sandwich and MELKshake and says it's pretty good and "maybe do eat here" and "I'd eat here again". He's such an idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

According to Dick’s instagram, he will be at Disneyland in a few days. I wonder if he will be able to film an episode of the podcast this week or if Jenn will have to fill in yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
According to Dick’s instagram, he will be at Disneyland in a few days. I wonder if he will be able to film an episode of the podcast this week or if Jenn will have to fill in yet again.
I hope for his sake he is just going to make a clean break and ghost them after this. I really don't think he will though. As everyone has probably figured out by now I'm not a Dick stan and probably find him to be just as offensive as the Trackers in a lot of ways (though he at least has enough common sense not to laugh at people who get into horrible accidents and knows his kids own names). However, regardless of whether or not I find Rodent Teeth to be a conniving manipulator who profits off of his kids, I don't think anyone should be treated like how how the Trackers treat him. And staying around them is going to taint the goody goody image he's trying to project. He really would be better off just transitioning into YT by himself. I do think he'd probably have more of a following than Stalky McShallNotBeNamed. Though I personally find him to be grating, I do think he'd have a niche in the market adn there would be some people who would actually think his stories were wholesome and touching and not just being packaged and marketed to fit whatever "magical" situation of the day arouse.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.