The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had typed a whole long reply about Isaac and his mother and the site reloaded and lost everything. TLDR duck Isaac’s mom too, she is just another grifting mommy vlogger.

It is fine to have younger interests but still learn to act appropriately as an adult. She is setting him up for all kinds of potential trouble. Infantilizing autistic people is bullshit.
---
Didn’t catch this before. Tim remarks on the chilly sea water hitting his “little man bits”. :sick:

View attachment 2845399

Flashback to embarkation day and Jenn’s “mini baguette”, where Tim makes a dick joke:
View attachment 2845400

The “mini baguette” in question:
View attachment 2845401
And we still don’t think he purposely snuck in the W word…?
---
I just put on the latest vlog and am FF'ing through it, but they have ZERO bleeping control over that child.

How are they a few people behind the "leader" (for lack of a better term; I'm sure @xmasbdaygirl knows the right word for him) at 11:21-23 and then in the next image, Tim's saying "first in line" and Jackson is ahead of them?!?

Did they all seriously just push past those people to get immediately behind the leader?!?!? :mad:

View attachment 2845814

Now, you see Jackson immediately behind the leader and you'll hear Tim and Jenn next to him.

View attachment 2845816
View attachment 2845820

Love how Tim narrates about Jackson trying to "get ahead." You mean like YOU apparently just did?!?

View attachment 2845829

Then, the leader is just like "Oh duck it, just take it, kid..." while Jenn tries to fake-admonish him for trying to overtake the leader, basically.

View attachment 2845843

Then, Jenn's like "Oh, you want to hold it?" as the guy is giving it to him.

Then Tim starts chanting "Hercules! Hercules!"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I would have bleeping punched Tim out and gotten thrown off the ship at that point. :rolleyes:🖕:cautious:

View attachment 2845852
Pretty sure the CM knows OGB is neurodiverse. OGB is also probably used to being the line leader at school to keep him next to his teacher. He’s just trying to do his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Frequent Disney cruiser here - Please do not watch these for information on the ship. They are awful. They really don't do much on the cruise and don't showcase it well. I love Disney cruises and their videos are so bad at highlighting the magic. Plus, they don't know what they are talking about most of the time.

Here are a few Fantasy cruise tours and vlogs that are fun. Some of these have silly personalities but give good information and have a full tour video of the ship. Those are really good to help you feel a little less anxious and know the ship a bit before you go.

Happy Hoffman Travels (Quirky couple)
The Tourist Trek (Pretty chill and not the most exciting, but seem like nice people)
Cruise with Ben & David (Married couple. Great video quality but Ben can be a bit cheeky. Definitely recommend the ship tour video. It is so well done.
Also Ordinary Adventures … I really like them

Reactions: 6
We always bring big cups with lids (like Tim's favorite Tervis) to use on the ship as well as water bottles to take off the ship. They ask that you not refill at the soda stations for sanitary reasons, but you can use one of the little paper cups they offer and use it to refill your own cup or water bottle. I've been known to give Starbucks style cold cups/straws decorated as fish extender gifts. ;)

When we are planning to get off the ship, we fill up the water bottles with ice and water. You can refill at the soda stations on Castaway Cay as well. There's a filtered water button. In my 20 cruises, we have never bought the water package on DCL. We did for our Norwegian Mediterranean cruise, but that was because we were trying to travel light, it was a 12 day long cruise and they don't have a self serve soda fountain like DCL.

Sorry for the OT. Trackers still suck. Their cruise tips are nonexistent, so I may as well help out.
THANK YOU! I appreciate all tips from veterans :)

Reactions: 5
Re: The pizza. Sometimes, children with autism will eat only very specific things. Nothing else. No matter how much is offered to them or what's available.

I said it earlier in the week. I think they do have a diagnosis for J$ and I think Tim running around the ship for pizza is to avoid the public display that will happen if he doesn't get pizza or if people watching them notice that J$ never eats anything if pizza isn't present. What I don't understand, the dining room staff will get him pizza. They will get him anything he wants if they have it on the ship. There's no--if you want pizza, you'll have to bring it in yourself.
I too believe they have a diagnosis and, as usual, are ostriches with their heads in the sand.

They are in denial that J$ has an issue and are bringing the pizza to dinner*** cause they don’t want to publicly admit J$ is on the spectrum.

And when is J$ getting his ear tube surgery?
Is it a more serious ear issue?
Why was Tim so blatantly pointing out the ASL interpreters on board the ship?

They made a big deal about J$ wearing his purple headphones on a previous cruise.
Where did they go?
In true Bojo style the headphones were “one and done”, in that we never saw them again on subsequent cruises.
I would think that a very confining and loud environment like a cruise ship would require headphones for a noise sensitive child’s comfort and functionality. Especially at common gathering points like dining areas/rooms.

*** which, as @xmasbdaygirl pointed out, the wait staff will gladly get for J$ or at least, when having knowledge of his preference, have a pizza readily available for him.

Reactions: 11
They really don’t like having kids, that’s the cause of their depression. They were flying high as kites when they had just bought the house and had no kids. And Tim is just as not into parenting as her. He just pushes himself slightly more. It’s sad. I will give them credit for hiring nannies and preschool because the alternative is worse.

Reactions: 19
They are in denial that J$ has an issue and are bringing the pizza to dinner*** cause they don’t want to publicly admit J$ is on the spectrum.
They are going to be the last ones to realize that kid is autistic. Jack$on is going to be eating chicken fingers and watching John Cena rematches in the basement of the house forever

Reactions: 5
I just put on the latest vlog and am FF'ing through it, but they have ZERO bleeping control over that child.

How are they a few people behind the "leader" (for lack of a better term; I'm sure @xmasbdaygirl knows the right word for him) at 11:21-23 and then in the next image, Tim's saying "first in line" and Jackson is ahead of them?!?

Did they all seriously just push past those people to get immediately behind the leader?!?!? :mad:

View attachment 2845814

Now, you see Jackson immediately behind the leader and you'll hear Tim and Jenn next to him.

View attachment 2845816
View attachment 2845820

Love how Tim narrates about Jackson trying to "get ahead." You mean like YOU apparently just did?!?

View attachment 2845829

Then, the leader is just like "Oh duck it, just take it, kid..." while Jenn tries to fake-admonish him for trying to overtake the leader, basically.

View attachment 2845843

Then, Jenn's like "Oh, you want to hold it?" as the guy is giving it to him.

Then Tim starts chanting "Hercules! Hercules!"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I would have bleeping punched Tim out and gotten thrown off the ship at that point. :rolleyes:🖕:cautious:

View attachment 2845852
This is why I think they also stick to the Disney bubble, they know these cast members have no choice but to give in an they take full advantage of it an laugh it off because they know their kid will be able to do whatever he wants an these cast members cannot say no

If this was any regular cruise, their asses for sure would be getting told either control the kid or fk right off the tour, they'd also be getting told to shut the fk up as well an stop ruining it for everyone, I honestly feel sorry for the cast members not being allowed to say no because you have people like these clowns taking full advantage of it an doing whatever they want even if it means spoiling everything for those around them or harassing the cast

• Sad
Reactions: 16
New thread opened here:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.