The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 20 pages to catch up on (ohh man, there has to be something good going on 😂 - trying to resist the urge to read ahead).

I am just seeing this letter controversy and my first thought was that Tim didn’t pick other words because he can barely spell or write letters. Also what if he saw the comment and forgot to ever tell Jenn and now Jenn found out so just started deleting comments. 😅 The apology cardigan would only fit like a shawl now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s funny that Tim thought he was going to get 14 videos out of this cruise.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe they left the baby on the ship but then again I guess I can because I think they did that with Jackson once ...and also they left him with strangers in a van so there's that. I don't know but there has to be something wrong with Rosie that she puts up with this. The eating was as usual....gross and grow up stop eating Mickey waffles

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I know they think OG Buddy is a genius because he can count to 10 in Mandarin, but based on his artwork, I dunno. He's probably getting way too much sleep since they still force naps on him. Although it's ironic because his eyes sometimes look like they have massive bags under them like Dim

Screenshot_2024-03-29-19-31-31-706_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I get that, but there are also adult males that may be on the spectrum. I follow one on TikTok called. I think it’s positively Isaac and he loves to go talk to the Disney princesses, but it’s completely innocent for him
Scopey - I love Isaac’s videos. He is so sweet and I think his mom is amazing. His Disney videos are so sweet to watch. Totally agree with what you said. There are some people who are so cruel to him in comments because they don’t know his situation. Meanwhile Tim the d-bag is creeping around the princesses and his stans eat this up. Gross.

Reactions: 7
I learned ONE valuable piece of info from today's video. They do indeed have almond milk on the breakfast buffet. And I will pack cups so we can get water when we cruise, as I am not paying $41 for bottles!
I’m not sure about Disney Cruises, but I’m sure they are all pretty much the same in this regard, but you can take a case of soda/water per person in addition to your luggage!
---
Scopey - I love Isaac’s videos. He is so sweet and I think his mom is amazing. His Disney videos are so sweet to watch. Totally agree with what you said. There are some people who are so cruel to him in comments because they don’t know his situation. Meanwhile Tim the d-bag is creeping around the princesses and his stans eat this up. Gross.
Isaac and his mom and the sweetest souls. Tim is a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can also bring onboard 2 bottles of unopened wine (and at each port I think) - I'm surprised Ginn the lush didn't pack some vanderpump rose and a bottle opener. Would have been cheaper and I know they need to save up apparently to get a mattress that doesn't look like a prop from the set of Euphoria.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still seven pages behind. There is so much to read. I laughed my ass off at that @2020planner screengrab of hideous Jenn. Good Lord. Also are we really reporting TTT to the feds? Potato’s Mom is so pissed right now because she isn’t getting all our attention. 😂😂

I guess it’s a good thing this letter activity wasn’t a wearable craft or something they hung on their door the whole trip. 😬

I got roped into leading the entire snack coordination for my kid’s sports team and I keep imagining how Jenn would be saying “This is sooooo stressful” because she would be one of the parents who had to hand me money one day so I could buy snacks for them. 🤡 I worked a million hours this week and already coordinated games earlier in the week and made two trips to the store and am now up washing and cutting fruit and prepping multiple things for tomorrow’s tourney. No bleeping posh snack planner helping me. 🖕Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pepperidge Farm remembers a live show from a while back when someone in the chat asked about the the kids going to the nursery & kids club on a cruise to give the Trackers time to themselves. Jenn went on a self-righteous, snide, holier-than-thou rant about how so many parents go on cruises just so they can dump their kids on the staff, but *they* didn't have kids to go on vacation without them, and part of going on cruises is having lots of family time together.

I guess it's a good thing Jackson refuses to go to the kids club, no matter how many times they try. And Oliver doesn't get left at home with a nanny; he just gets left on the ship in a foreign country while the rest of his family frolics on the beach.

Such family time. Very togetherness. Wow.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Pepperidge Farm remembers a live show from a while back when someone in the chat asked about the the kids going to the nursery & kids club on a cruise to give the Trackers time to themselves. Jenn went on a self-righteous, snide, holier-than-thou rant about how so many parents go on cruises just so they can dump their kids on the staff, but *they* didn't have kids to go on vacation without them, and part of going on cruises is having lots of family time together.

I guess it's a good thing Jackson refuses to go to the kids club, no matter how many times they try. And Oliver doesn't get left at home with a nanny; he just gets left on the ship in a foreign country while the rest of his family frolics on the beach.

Such family time. Very togetherness. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Around the 15 min mark, Dim comments that his ears just popped and asks J$ if his ears popped. That poor kid with his jacked up, no tube ears….and his dad casually asks if his ears popped. 😥

Well she's not a role model, but she is a roll model.
Thread title? 😆

Reactions: 27
From the Burial of Tim timelapse:
View attachment 2844673
ummmm.. I zoomed in on this because the edge of that suit looked weird. Is the seamed edge totally gone?? Did that suit give way in the ass seams?! Or did she cut the suit sides to make her cheeks stick out more and for it to be higher cut? (to feature her ass for Tim or because the suit bottoms were too tight cutting across??) Hasn’t she worn these bottoms before and they were more high waisted and “boy short” style?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ummmm.. I zoomed in on this because the edge of that suit looked weird. Is the seamed edge totally gone?? Did that suit give way in the ass seams?! Or did she cut the suit sides to make her cheeks stick out more and for it to be higher cut? (to feature her ass for Tim or because the suit bottoms were too tight cutting across??) Hasn’t she worn these bottoms before and they were more high waisted and “boy short” style?
I want to say that suit was worn in the Discovery Cove video this fall at least the screen shots appear to resemble it. I have not had the displeasure of watching it yet.

Reactions: 8

Around the 15 min mark, Dim comments that his ears just popped and asks J$ if his ears popped. That poor kid with his jacked up, no tube ears….and his dad casually asks if his ears popped. 😥
What is with his parents asking him that question? Ginn also asked Buddy if his ears popped when they were riding down the elevator in the hotel that Dim "repelled" off of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.