The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ummmm.. I zoomed in on this because the edge of that suit looked weird. Is the seamed edge totally gone?? Did that suit give way in the ass seams?! Or did she cut the suit sides to make her cheeks stick out more and for it to be higher cut? (to feature her ass for Tim or because the suit bottoms were too tight cutting across??) Hasn’t she worn these bottoms before and they were more high waisted and “boy short” style?
That’s what it looks like. Look where I circled, you can see a badly cut area. Wonder if she cut it bec it was squeezing her thighs too much

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t catch this before. Tim remarks on the chilly sea water hitting his “little man bits”. :sick:

IMG_3933.jpeg

Flashback to embarkation day and Jenn’s “mini baguette”, where Tim makes a dick joke:
IMG_3934.jpeg

The “mini baguette” in question:
IMG_3935.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You can also bring onboard 2 bottles of unopened wine (and at each port I think) - I'm surprised Ginn the lush didn't pack some vanderpump rose and a bottle opener. Would have been cheaper and I know they need to save up apparently to get a mattress that doesn't look like a prop from the set of Euphoria.
DCL is pretty generous with its policy. Some other cruise lines won't allow any beverages including water bottles to be brought onboard.

Each adult can bring 2 bottles of wine or 6 cans of beer. You can bring on that amount at each port, too. Why they don't bring a case of water is beyond me since they drive to the port. Or even better, bring a few of the 1000 travel cups they have and refill them on the ship. The water is some of the purest you will find since they make it on the ship using reverse osmosis.

But $5 is too much for J$ to get that online car or whatever it was...

Reactions: 14
How to blow $20K in one week...seriously. What a bleeping waste of money. This was pretty much endless bitching with bonus buffet footage. So does the food at Cabana's look that crappy in real life or is it just what they get? Seriously, I have no desire to ever eat any of that buffet food. And yet they fill their gullets up on it endlessly. I see J$ got pizza (yet again). That kid is going to have some major eating issues later on. Oh, and then they got their second lunch/first dinner an hour before a multi-course dinner. Oh, and of course they had to get attention to themselves by getting Da Baby yet another birthday cake-likely to be eaten by J$ after ignoring his sorbet. Though Dim apparently got one too.

Excursion looked like tit. Of course they picked the generic beach day. Dim was probably enhanced with the stupid Beef Island name.

And Jenn buy a swim top that fits your boob fat-'cause they aren't boobs they are fat. It pains me to say that Potato's Mom actually has some suits that fit full figured women and don't look completely hideous or dowdy. Yes, some of the prints are a little too cutsey BUT they don't look painful on her Jenn's did. Also, those shots of Jenn's arms at dinner....ooof.

And guess Rosie had the evening off since they didn't partake in pirate night. You go Rosie.

Reactions: 23
That’s what it looks like. Look where I circled, you can see a badly cut area. Wonder if she cut it bec it was squeezing her thighs too much
The forces at play here might have just stretched the life out of the elastic 🤷‍♀️
---
endless bitching with bonus buffet footage
Great thread title 😂
If this doesn’t win it can be used for any future cruise voog
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep, I'm betting the elastic was cutting into her. Hey Greasy Spice, there's a way to fix that without destroying that suit...buy a suit that actually fits!

Reactions: 20
Yikes those beach photos! How can she be in so much denial about how she looks? I guess she just doesn’t care.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This bothers me so much. I just feel like that's not how a loving mother holds her son's hand.

View attachment 2844355
I actually think this is intentional to keep buddy from running off. My friend's son is on the spectrum and at that age, this is exactly how she had to hold his hand in public to keep him from being a flight risk. At nearly 4.5, buddy should understand he needs to stay near his parents in strange places.

On that topic, something is off when you watch buddy run around the ship and at the splash pad. His gait isn't natural and his mannerisms aren't typical. This isn't criticism, it's concern these are things they need to address with the pedi and not assume he'll grow out of.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah his untypical gait and mannerisms seem so obvious and they just keep referring to him as a “wild child”. No Bojos, a 4-year-old actually doesn’t typically run around in an awkward stance with their arms flailing and flapping or bent and their tongue hanging out constantly as they ignore you and wave their head around like one of those giant inflatable stick dudes at a car dealership. I thought Dicky might have a chance to break through to Dim that the kid is obviously on the spectrum, but on the last poodcast he was just validating Dim’s passive parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Re: The pizza. Sometimes, children with autism will eat only very specific things. Nothing else. No matter how much is offered to them or what's available. I have a friend whose daughter is probably 9 right now. She eats only 4 very specific foods. One of which is this Publix brand frozen item that apparently is either sold out of discontinued right now. My friend is no-joke panicking right now and friends from all over Florida are hunting for her. It's the only source of protein her kid will eat. Some managers are helping her, but she's mostly getting blown off. I think that might be the way she's asking though.

I said it earlier in the week. I think they do have a diagnosis for J$ and I think Tim running around the ship for pizza is to avoid the public display that will happen if he doesn't get pizza or if people watching them notice that J$ never eats anything if pizza isn't present. What I don't understand, the dining room staff will get him pizza. They will get him anything he wants if they have it on the ship. There's no--if you want pizza, you'll have to bring it in yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t even understand how that Grand Canyon back cleavage situation isn’t painful and how that even happens. I guess she just doesn’t ever do a rear glance in the mirror to check her ‘fit? I know she has a lower back tattoo but at least we’re spared from seeing how stretched out that must be now due to the high waist on the bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even understand how that Grand Canyon back cleavage situation isn’t painful and how that even happens. I guess she just doesn’t ever do a rear glance in the mirror to check her ‘fit? I know she has a lower back tattoo but at least we’re spared from seeing how stretched out that must be now due to the high waist on the bottoms.
She edits the videos. She leaves in everything that we see. Now, I know she's busy watching Below Deck and Real Housewives, but she has had the opportunity to see what she looks like from all angles. She knows about her back cleavage. She just does't care.

I've said this before. There is absolutely no reason why she dresses the way she does. There are many nice plus sized clothing companies that offer much better choices that would suit her body. Instead she was wearing a Universal Mardi Gras "oversized" tshirt on a Disney cruise and cut up bathing suit bottoms. She doesn't care how she looks....she doesn't need any self-improvement....the stans love her, that's all that matters to her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just put on the latest vlog and am FF'ing through it, but they have ZERO bleeping control over that child.

How are they a few people behind the "leader" (for lack of a better term; I'm sure @xmasbdaygirl knows the right word for him) at 11:21-23 and then in the next image, Tim's saying "first in line" and Jackson is ahead of them?!?

Did they all seriously just push past those people to get immediately behind the leader?!?!? :mad:

1711802147343.png

Now, you see Jackson immediately behind the leader and you'll hear Tim and Jenn next to him.

1711802218949.png

1711802260534.png

Love how Tim narrates about Jackson trying to "get ahead." You mean like YOU apparently just did?!?

1711802276246.png

Then, the leader is just like "Oh duck it, just take it, kid..." while Jenn tries to fake-admonish him for trying to overtake the leader, basically.

1711802303821.png

Then, Jenn's like "Oh, you want to hold it?" as the guy is giving it to him.

Then Tim starts chanting "Hercules! Hercules!"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I would have bleeping punched Tim out and gotten thrown off the ship at that point. :rolleyes:🖕:cautious:

1711802364012.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It's the same with pools. Jackson is always over the moon when they are on stacation/ship and he can use the pool. I understand that kids love pools, but when you have one in your backyard shouldn't it be more normal and not so special?
We have a pool, but our kid is always AMPED to swim at hotels, resorts, etc. It’s usually one of her favorite things about a vacation. We also love where our pool is really only usable 3 months of the year, though. Not in FL where I’m not even sure they close their pool?
---
TT#168: This video didn’t help my cramps, nor did it make me happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just put on the latest vlog and am FF'ing through it, but they have ZERO bleeping control over that child.

How are they a few people behind the "leader" (for lack of a better term; I'm sure @xmasbdaygirl knows the right word for him) at 11:21-23 and then in the next image, Tim's saying "first in line" and Jackson is ahead of them?!?

Did they all seriously just push past those people to get immediately behind the leader?!?!? :mad:

View attachment 2845814

Now, you see Jackson immediately behind the leader and you'll hear Tim and Jenn next to him.

View attachment 2845816
View attachment 2845820

Love how Tim narrates about Jackson trying to "get ahead." You mean like YOU apparently just did?!?

View attachment 2845829

Then, the leader is just like "Oh duck it, just take it, kid..." while Jenn tries to fake-admonish him for trying to overtake the leader, basically.

View attachment 2845843

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I would have bleeping punched Tim out and gotten thrown off the ship at that point. :rolleyes:🖕:cautious:

View attachment 2845852
This behavior on ALL of their parts is horrific.
The Bojans are terrible parents and people.
Shouldn’t Buddy know how to walk in a line from school? I can’t imagine how he acts at school?

I see they pushed pass at least one older lady.

Where’s Jenn with her famous “wait your turn!! Wait your turn!!” That she had the balls to scream at someone else’s kid at Disneyland?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2845814

View attachment 2845816
View attachment 2845820

View attachment 2845829

View attachment 2845843

View attachment 2845852
And this is why they love DCL. Their parenting philosophy is to just let their kids run amok and do whatever they want with no discipline.
Cruise line cast members are the same. Guests are always right and are indulged no matter what, save for doing something unsafe. Jackson doesn’t have a mom and dad…they’re his servers, stateroom attendants, and cruise directors.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Spending $50-$100 on a good swim suit that could be used over and over
Trackers: naaaaaaahhhh

spending$41 on 6-12 bottles of water
Trackers: wow that’s an amazing deal!

spending $100+ on a one time lunch for 2
Trackers: let’s do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.