The Tim Tracker #168 We'd Rather Be Racist Than Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread. Title courtesy of @PoorKid.

Here we are in the middle of 14 cruise slogs from a boring same old Fantasy cruise. At least they went to a couple of new places for them, but everything else is rinse and repeat.

Join T&J as they stuff their faces, waddle around the ship chasing a darting J$ and generally do nothing. They forget they have 2 kids now and ignore Oliver, not even bringing him to beach time at CC.

The racism in the title refers to Tim slyly building a word out of foam letters J$ was playing with. Many watchers let them know, but it took our esteemed editor days to fix it. They continue to be their terrible selves, but worse parents. As you were.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m horrified that they left Da Baby on the ship. I cannot get my head around it. It was only four hours! The beach is perfect for a whole family day. They are bleeping vile. Anything could have happened - most likely nanny Rosie was stuck in her cabin with da baby in his shroud suit on enforced nap time all afternoon whilst the fat hog ate shrimpies and man boob Dim deep throated hut dugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I too believe they have a diagnosis and, as usual, are ostriches with their heads in the sand.

They are in denial that J$ has an issue and are bringing the pizza to dinner*** cause they don’t want to publicly admit J$ is on the spectrum.

And when is J$ getting his ear tube surgery?
Is it a more serious ear issue?
Why was Tim so blatantly pointing out the ASL interpreters on board the ship?

They made a big deal about J$ wearing his purple headphones on a previous cruise.
Where did they go?
In true Bojo style the headphones were “one and done”, in that we never saw them again on subsequent cruises.
I would think that a very confining and loud environment like a cruise ship would require headphones for a noise sensitive child’s comfort and functionality. Especially at common gathering points like dining areas/rooms.

*** which, as @xmasbdaygirl pointed out, the wait staff will gladly get for J$ or at least, when having knowledge of his preference, have a pizza readily available for him.
I think the version of the ear infections/ear tubes story that the audience got is not in line with what really has been told to them. Again, I do not believe that anyone is entitled to any of their (or their kids) medical information. At all. But I do believe that we are entitled to the truth if they are sharing information. Therefore, if you are telling us that he's had chronic ear infections, so bad that he's had to get antibiotic shots and the ear infection still doesn't clear up, and you've never, ever, in the the kid's 3 1/2 years even mentioned it once...I think something's up there. Then, according to Tim, J$ "can't hear a thing". Ear tubes ASAP. Ear tubes months and months away. Then he's swimming and splashing around with no ear plugs. It just all doesn't track to me.

I will say, and my daughter is 19 now, so the protocol might not be the same now, at 2 1/2 years old, when I fought and fought to get her speech tested, because I knew something was up, the very first thing they did was test her hearing. The very next thing the did was a screening for autism. Only THEN did they do an actual speech eval and start a treatment plan for her. J$ speech seems to be getting worse, but I think some of it he purposefully does. His articulation isn't great, it's also not horrible. But he continues to say full sentences that are complete nonsense. And his parent never, ever, ever try to correct him or make him try to say words the right way. They suck. These kids are doomed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel like the saga of Amanda and Jenn is now at a critical turning point.

IMG_3500.PNG

Will Jenn Tracker throw her Bestie Sister Girlfriend a lifeline, or let her sink like a stone? Jenn, a true friend would help Amanda and promote her channel. She deserves it, after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The Tim Tracker #169 the Hot Chick is now the Grot Chick
👀 You made me look it up.

Another British term.
Told ya TL is educational!

“Grot”
noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH
  1. something unpleasant, dirty, or of poor quality.
    "they watch endless grot on TV"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
👀 You made me look it up.

Another British term.
Told ya TL is educational!

“Grot”
noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH
  1. something unpleasant, dirty, or of poor quality.
    "they watch endless grot on TV"
That’s two new British words you have learnt from me this week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
24 hours later, the Tortola video is only at 65K.

I sure hope they are doing these trips for themselves because they are definitely not paying off with views.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I sure hope they are doing these trips for themselves because they are definitely not paying off with views.
Based upon someone saying they make $5 per K view, the four posted DCL videos have yielded $1,955 (less any YT fees)

The cruise costs are $20+K.
Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone that ever says Dim is a half decent dad, I will remind them he was also ok with leaving Oliver on the ship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Yeah cause if they are doing these cruise trips cause they think their viewers will enjoy them and they’ll get great views I think they are definitely mistaken…

If they are gonna keep doing these Disney cruises multiple times a year then they got to at least TRY to be semi creative. I’m assuming the first Treasure videos will do fine because it is a brand new ship. But when they go on the other ships they just do the same crap over and over again. How many times are their viewers going to watch Jenn stuff her face with the same dishes at the same restaurants? Who actually wants to watch Tim annoyingly go down the same buffet line for five minutes in each video? Does anyone want to see the same sail away parties for the tenth time?

It’s such lazy, boring content. They might as well save their money and just go to Magic Kingdom for a couple hours…they’d probably get more or at least the same amount of views…

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone that ever says Dim is a half decent dad, I will remind them he was also ok with leaving Oliver on the ship.
He mostly seems ok because he actually puts in effort, vs. no effort from Jenn. But also, it does seem to be all directed at Jackson. Even with him, Oliver is an afterthought.

THEY BOTH LEFT OLIVER ON THE SHIP

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He mostly seems ok because he actually puts in effort, vs. no effort from Jenn. But also, it does seem to be all directed at Jackson. Even with him, Oliver is an afterthought.

THEY BOTH LEFT OLIVER ON THE SHIP
I think part of that is that Jenn was the one who wanted a second child. When they were doing the grapes whatever NYE that was, Jenn was the one who brought it up and Tim seemed surprised and not so into it. Of course, Jenn didn't want a second baby, Jenn wanted a girl baby. And here we are.

I also think J$ isn't the boy that Tim wanted him to be. Tim wants a hot dog eating rolley coastey ridding Buddy. He didn't get that.

The sad reality is both children are just utter disappointments...which is why they are the parents that they are.

PS--Jenn would have been just as crappy of a girl mom as she is a boy mom. She sucks, the gender of the baby isn't going to change that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Based upon someone saying they make $5 per K view, the four posted DCL videos have yielded $1,955 (less any YT fees)

The cruise costs are $20+K.
Just saying.
The math doesn’t add up and even dim can see that. Each outlandish Disney cruise cements my belief that the trackers are quietly sponsored by Disney or one of their many shell companies. Hiding sponsorships can’t be difficult. Repeatedly pulling 25k out of thin air on the other hand…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah cause if they are doing these cruise trips cause they think their viewers will enjoy them and they’ll get great views I think they are definitely mistaken…

If they are gonna keep doing these Disney cruises multiple times a year then they got to at least TRY to be semi creative. I’m assuming the first Treasure videos will do fine because it is a brand new ship. But when they go on the other ships they just do the same crap over and over again. How many times are their viewers going to watch Jenn stuff her face with the same dishes at the same restaurants? Who actually wants to watch Tim annoyingly go down the same buffet line for five minutes in each video? Does anyone want to see the same sail away parties for the tenth time?

It’s such lazy, boring content. They might as well save their money and just go to Magic Kingdom for a couple hours…they’d probably get more or at least the same amount of views…
But then dim wouldn’t have a few days of relief from the burnt, tasteless vegan purple carrot meals his ‘hot‘ wife lovingly prepares for him, lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Of course, Jenn didn't want a second baby, Jenn wanted a girl baby.
I 100% agree with your comments and will add one of my own…I think Jenn also liked the extra attention she received while pregnant (especially from Dim) and wanted that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She would have had a girl baby on that beach in a cute swimsuit and made a huge deal of it.
I think everyone should wear what makes them feel good but Jen is blind. Can you imagine that huge gut of hers hanging out?:sick::oops::sick:
---
I feel like the saga of Amanda and Jenn is now at a critical turning point.

View attachment 2846171

Will Jenn Tracker throw her Bestie Sister Girlfriend a lifeline, or let her sink like a stone? Jenn, a true friend would help Amanda and promote her channel. She deserves it, after all.
I hope these two stick to raising cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think part of that is that Jenn was the one who wanted a second child. When they were doing the grapes whatever NYE that was, Jenn was the one who brought it up and Tim seemed surprised and not so into it. Of course, Jenn didn't want a second baby, Jenn wanted a girl baby. And here we are.

I also think J$ isn't the boy that Tim wanted him to be. Tim wants a hot dog eating rolley coastey ridding Buddy. He didn't get that.

The sad reality is both children are just utter disappointments...which is why they are the parents that they are.

PS--Jenn would have been just as crappy of a girl mom as she is a boy mom. She sucks, the gender of the baby isn't going to change that.
I’m gonna go out on a not too far limb and say she’d possibly be an even worse girl mom.

Reactions: 19
Temu Tim & Jenn treat their cat better than Dim & Jumbo treat their kids
---

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.