The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying over from the last thread -

Also, I hope her apartment management tells her to duck off. I feel for those neighbors because she is a bleeping nutcase. Also, based on my rental experience of almost getting trampled by a neighbors loose pitbull and having neighbors operating an illegal restaurant next door in a residential area they'll be slow to react if they do, do anything. It took six months just to get the restaurant decommissioned and the landlord actually wanted them out.
View attachment 2831331
Your story sounds like my apt. mgmt. in the one place we lived here in town years and years ago.

A kid (early 20s) moved in above us using mommy and daddy's money. He would have his friends over all the time clomping around above us and getting high, and it always sounded as if bowling balls were dropping on their floor (our ceiling). I never got any sleep.

One night, they set off fireworks around 3 a.m. which landed at our front doorstep, set the fire alarm off for the entire building, and everyone came out of the building except for that little tit and his friends. The fire dept. came, etc. and went up to talk to him, but told us they had to physically SEE him shoot the fireworks off to get the police involved.

I went to the office the next morning with the evidence of a spent firework that landed on our doorstep and thankfully didn't catch our mat on fire and all.

The response of one of the leasing agents in the office? And I'm not joking here (I wish I was) -

"Well, we can't really help that your neighbor happens to be a pyromaniac."

What. The. Actual. duck.

We moved out shortly afterwards.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m going out on a super tiny limb and assuming the Great Value Trackers have some friends. Since she seems to be imitating everything Gin, those friends should just say goodbye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats to @eatcherheartout for the winning thread title

I'll let someone else do the recap.
Same tit, every day, except all the days they can't be arsed. The role of "Oliver" is being played by a redheaded stepchild.

I think Mandy's face looks so punchable because her personality is so bleeping irritating. I'm glad she's a stay home cat mom/sticker supplier so no one has to sit next to her desk in an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap: Trackers? Oh, yeah, they went on a cruise this week. Jenn posted one home voog because she was so stressed you know since she hired a party planner. Remember, a party planner and they were going on another cruise and she didn't have time to do the things. These things included Dim recording his podcast with Dick and Dick ended up being all alone but no crouch shot in sight. Because they are likely not going to get off the boat until tomorrow that makes next week's podcast unlikely too so Dick is taking a mental health day at Magic Kingdom eating churros like there's no tomorrow while blasting Celine Dion to make him feel better about himself. Meanwhile, Jenn was able to post one voog on the boat of Dim at Orlando where he had to pick up OG despite Jenn having her license. Meanwhile, while we are voog-less the Temu Trackers are picking up the slack with equally boring voogs and narcissism. Temu Jenn though is a lot more active on X though and has added loads to this thread just by posting her every asinine thought. And we finished the thread off with a little talk about the Windsors because when you think of the Trackers obviously we think of the other over privileged family across the pond that unlike the Trackers actually has money and class. They mostly just have Jenn's photoshop skills in common.

Gif thread

Trackers on the Boat:

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

Da Baby being forced to race
giphy.gif

The Temu Trackers
giphy.gif

And let's not forget Dick
giphy.gif

Going to throw this one out here TTT 168: Temu Trackers, a Neglected Dick, and a Privileged Princess. No Actual Trackers in Sight

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG I can't believe I forgot about Buddy's Child of the Bed creepy shot. Probably for the better, seriously scary tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My money is on Oliver not winning the diaper dash. No way the insecure losers could resist posting on IG if he had “won”. I hope Oliver gave them the finger as he refused to budge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My money is on Oliver not winning the diaper dash. No way the insecure losers could resist posting on IG if he had “won”. I hope Oliver gave them the finger as he refused to budge
Yeah, if he actually won it she would've probably posted on all platforms about it. My guess is that it was a big fat fail. Hopefully, he just flipped them off and didn't even move.
---
Carrying over from the last thread -

Your story sounds like my apt. mgmt. in the one place we lived here in town years and years ago.

A kid (early 20s) moved in above us using mommy and daddy's money. He would have his friends over all the time clomping around above us and getting high, and it always sounded as if bowling balls were dropping on their floor (our ceiling). I never got any sleep.

One night, they set off fireworks around 3 a.m. which landed at our front doorstep, set the fire alarm off for the entire building, and everyone came out of the building except for that little tit and his friends. The fire dept. came, etc. and went up to talk to him, but told us they had to physically SEE him shoot the fireworks off to get the police involved.

I went to the office the next morning with the evidence of a spent firework that landed on our doorstep and thankfully didn't catch our mat on fire and all.

The response of one of the leasing agents in the office? And I'm not joking here (I wish I was) -

"Well, we can't really help that your neighbor happens to be a pyromaniac."

What. The. Actual. duck.

We moved out shortly afterwards.
Ugh, that sounds about on par with what was going on here. The lady who was running the restaurant next door was brazen enough to have a listing for it on Uber Eats and a couple of other places online with the apartment's address on it. Even advertised having bands there. I printed out the material that I found and they gave her a warning the first time and she swore up and down that she was only having friends over but it was pretty clear based on the random people coming over she was still operating her business between that and the smell of fermented fish. I know that they had contacted health department to shut them down and so did I but that didn't really stop it. It took her ruining five stoves for them to do something and for me to get Ring and get video footage. The only reason I stayed this year was they got rid of her and actually gave me a decent cut on my rent this year and she was evicted around the time it came for me to renew. I feel bad for the new tenants because I know that unit was shot with all the people that were in and out of it last year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Skimmed the Epcot video. What a stupid video. He did four old rides in two hours. And he paid $19 for Genie, total waste of money. No strategy, just running around. And none of the rides that are in high demand.

Reactions: 17
I'm not ruling out that they didn't show up in time for him to participate.

I don't know what's worse, that he won and they'll be insufferable about it or that he didn't and it will be held over his head for eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Random thought would they be able to fully film the diaper race if they actually do attend to it. I imagine other people might not like their children being filmed-I'm honestly surprised they haven't gotten a flat lip from filming someone's kid by this point.

Would not being able to dock at CC mean there was an extra race put on?

Reactions: 4
OMG Amanduh, bleeping google if there is a zoo around you, dear lord. These two have got to be funded by their parents or a trust fund or something, it seems like all Amanduh does is sit on twitter and ask other people to think for her. Except when she jumps into "EXTREMELY" opinionated mode and goes VERY overboard with her useless soapbox tit. 🥴
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 7.18.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 7.18.22 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
4C72F764-5D5D-4D29-8CBF-846406972FD8.jpeg

Woo hoo! Nick can hold his own!
He doesn’t need the anchor around his neck named Tim.

Hope Nick gets the message and takes his full talents to his former the “Happiest Podcast on ______” (I can’t remember its full title) like he said he was.

Nick does all the work for the That Tracks podcast….setting up the equipment, planning the topic, having a list of discussion point, publicizing and most likely editing the final product. Plus driving 30+ minutes to Tim’s house with its boring background and crotch shots.

For Nick’s own mental health I hope he gets as far away from grifter/user Tim as he can!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG Amanduh, bleeping google if there is a zoo around you, dear lord. These two have got to be funded by their parents or a trust fund or something, it seems like all Amanduh does is sit on twitter and ask other people to think for her. Except when she jumps into "EXTREMELY" opinionated mode and goes VERY overboard with her useless soapbox tit. 🥴
View attachment 2831622
View attachment 2831623
Oh brother. And apparently she is not going to the wizarding world. She is such a Dursley. Actually, since the Bojos are the Dursleys I guess that would make her Aunt Marge.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 222544.png

JFC. Did she just get up one day and was like I want to be an influencer. You'd think she'd watch a couple of voogs other than Tim stuffing his face.

And regarding their finances, I am pretty sure they are living off of savings. From her socials it looks like she lived with her mother until she left NJ so she may not have been paying rent and could have socked a fair bit away when she actually had a functional printer to do stickers. I do suspect that she might have some inheritance from dead dad too-maybe proceeds from a life insurance policy or a settlement if he died in an accident. The Employee's father died in the past year-before they moved to Orlando-too so there might be some sort of inheritance there as well. But at this point I'd think they'd be running out of funds especially since she got ripped off buying a new printer and spends like Bestie. I know she has some sort of contract with that soda/console store for her stupid stickers but it's probably not that much.

View attachment 2831621

Woo hoo! Nick can hold his own!
He doesn’t need the anchor around his neck named Tim.

Hope Nick gets the message and takes his full talents to his former the “Happiest Podcast on ______” (I can’t remember its full title) like he said he was.

Nick does all the work for the That Tracks podcast….setting up the equipment, planning the topic, having a list of discussion point, publicizing and most likely editing the final product. Plus driving 30+ minutes to Tim’s house with its boring background and crotch shots.

For Nick’s own mental health I hope he gets as far away from grifter/user Tim as he can!
Well, the numbers aren't that great but they could've been way worse. I hope he gets out though. If the numbers held up this well it's going to make it easier for Dim not to do anything and if he does keep working with him it is going to get even worse for Dick. Maybe he can replace Dim with the Employee. Someone suggested that Mandy go to Lakeland to some antique mall maybe they can do a meet up there.

View attachment 2831622
View attachment 2831623
Dang, she is really committed to out-idioting Jenn. I was initially rooting for Amanda to outpace the The Tim Tracker, but their view numbers are dismal and she's making Jenn look like a genius in comparison.

I'm curious if the Trackers even know about ZooTampa. There are actually rides there.

• Haha
Would love for someone to just matter-of-factly feed her total bullshit... so I guess basically just have Dimmy answer her questions for her.

The Bojos bought an annual pass for Central Florida Zoo 2 years in a row and they went maybe 3 times in 2 years (and with Stanny Lean and some other nanny at least 2 out of the 3 times). No way they'll ever make it to ZooTampa, which even I know about in my neck of the woods (my nephews and I watch Secrets of the Zoo together and Tampa was one of the zoos featured).

Reactions: 12
Suggestions for places in Orlando that Amanduh could visit or voog ideas:
1. Wal-Mart since this is Greater Value Trackers
2. Denny's/IHOP whatever cheaper chain breakfast place Orlando has since the Trackers go to First Watch
3. A home voog of Potato's new Not SM licensed cat condo, bonus of complaining to the property management office about the neighbors' pets and being looked at like an idiot.
4. Dumpster Diving it's the Greater Value Trackers Good Will
5. The DMV to get FL licenses
6. KFC is the new Cane's guyzzz
7. Legoland and BG are Orlando, right? And then Amanduh learns that is indeed not in Orlando ten minutes in the voog and they end up doing nothing instead.
8. The apartment pool day voog. She is always posting pictures of her swimdresses on X so I could see this happening. It's more likely we'd see the apartment pool than the Tracker pool since it's likely not green and full of glass.
---
Would love for someone to just matter-of-factly feed her total bullshit... so I guess basically just have Dimmy answer her questions for her.

The Bojos bought an annual pass for Central Florida Zoo 2 years in a row and they went maybe 3 times in 2 years (and with Stanny Lean and some other nanny at least 2 out of the 3 times). No way they'll ever make it to ZooTampa, which even I know about in my neck of the woods (my nephews and I watch Secrets of the Zoo together and Tampa was one of the zoos featured).
He'd give her the wrong answer though. She'd be better off if Dick gave her the information but I doubt those two would get along for so many reasons.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.