The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the trinity of Jenn being busy is laundry/cleaning/editing. She normally mentions each one at least once in a home vlog. She's about two months away from claiming she's so busy from breathing oxygen all day.
She's not doing a very good job of breathing oxygen either, considering how much she huffs and puffs as she waddles around in circles and talks around in circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In general I don't get the obsession with chicken tenders or sandwiches. Seems to be over the top in States and I feel it's really just glorified kid food.
Another cruise....so boring

Reactions: 16
My flabber is gasted I tell you 🤣she’s so bleeping useless. Garbling about how stressed she is about a party she didn’t plan, teething when she has a nanny (she mentioned it is affecting nap time so THATS the bit she doesn’t like) then doesn’t know how to warm up a tortilla in oil ffs then it’s stressful cooking two meals a day…. You lazy minger you have no idea how easy you have it. That dinner she cooked looks rank. Turd wraps.
Dim - quinoa is not millet you dense duck.
And it looks like Tim was in the bed with both kids? Please stop showing your offspring in bed you weirdo.
I’m very excited about Da Baby not winning the diaper dash. Ya all reckon nanny is going on the cruise? I hope she calls out or quits the day before 🤣
witch please go to Alaska in the deep midwinter. Pleeeaassse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In general I don't get the obsession with chicken tenders or sandwiches. Seems to be over the top in States and I feel it's really just glorified kid food.
Another cruise....so boring
I think it's a vlogger obsession, though perhaps I just don't hang around in circles where the highlight of one's day is going to a fast food chicken place. Maybe the same idiots who are prone to being "Disney adults" are also prone to hyperfixating on chicken tendies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn, your husband is clearly exhausted if he's falling asleep before 8pm in your child's bed with BOTH of your children. How about you get your lazy ass off your phone or away from your Housewives and help him? Lazy witch.
She laughs and says Tim always falls asleep on Jackson’s bed because it is sooo clmfortable. No, witch, he falls asleep there because he is exhausted from carrying the weight of everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
News Flash J4D's - how about you skip one of your 8 meals a day so this way you can get your laundry done or you can pack for your zillionth cruise coming up. (I'm really not a mean person but this B* irks me to the core)
And @eatcherheartout is spot on - Timmy is falling asleep bc the man is dead tired you stupid B*.

Team Ollie all the way - your egg donor has you winning already - walk little man walk all the way across - LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So are they on the cruise now, home from the cruise today?
Since she mentioned the Diaper Dash, they are either on a 4 night Wish (leaves today, returns Friday) or a 7 night Fantasy (left Saturday, returns Saturday). I bailed about halfway through, so I'm not sure if she mentioned it.

Reactions: 9
The Wish is departuring today from Canaveral on a four day with one of them being a day at sea. Bet that is it.
---
Since she mentioned the Diaper Dash, they are either on a 4 night Wish (leaves today, returns Friday) or a 7 night Fantasy (left Saturday, returns Saturday). I bailed about halfway through, so I'm not sure if she mentioned it.
Jinx. But I am betting on the Wish since she actually posted today.

Reactions: 6
I just have to say that I get unreasonably annoyed with the “Mario BUDS” tit. It just makes me want to scream when Jenn and Tim say it. They think it is so cute and adorable. Can’t wait for Universal to not host them at Super Nintendo World when they go. You know Jenn will have footage in there calling it Mario Buds over and over again to Budley. Ugh.

Reactions: 15
The Wish is departuring today from Canaveral on a four day with one of them being a day at sea. Bet that is it.
---

Jinx. But I am betting on the Wish since she actually posted today.
I quickly skipped through the rest of the video. Tim mentions that Jackson is off school 'tomorrow' so they are getting his hair cut. And Jenn says 'tomorrow' is their big day to get everything packed up. There was a Teacher Workday on Friday, so no school....I think this was filmed on Thursday. If Friday was going to be---get a haircut, spray tan, everything packed day....I think they left on Saturday and that would be the Fantasy. That hate the Wish. They had a miserable time on the 3 night Wish. I think a 7 night Fantasy is just what they need after that hardship. Plus, 3 days at sea---3 times the opportunity for a Diaper Dash.

Reactions: 15
If I never have to hear about that damn diaper dash again it would be too soon.
I'm hoping it's during nap time and they miss the thing entirely. Or--they force the kid to participate and he throw an ever loving fit in front of all the people because he's teething/it's naptime/they suck.

My photo of the Diaper Dash was taken on the Fantasy on the Thursday Sea Day at 11:35am. So, most likely before naptime. I still hope the kid gives them holy hell and ruins it all for them.

Reactions: 17
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

Is he on the edge of the bed?

View attachment 2822823
So he’s taking care of two while all she does is look at the monitor? Mother of the year she’s NOT

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t Friday the Epcot day? Not sure. I feel like this was Saturday, the haircut was on Sunday and they left today.

Reactions: 4
When I think of the Bojos, interesting and educational are not even on the list of top 500 words. And the profile photo :ROFLMAO: Is someone buying comments?
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 3.54.49 PM.png

Wasn’t Friday the Epcot day? Not sure. I feel like this was Saturday, the haircut was on Sunday and they left today.
The Epcot day was about 10 days ago, according to the Disney Foodies or whoever Jenn mentioned. It was the weekend before Da Baby's party. Jenn posted it on her story.

I don't think Tim would have said J$ is "off school tomorrow" the way he did if it was Saturday. Friday was a Teacher Work Day and then Monday starts Spring Break. They could have left today, but I've never seen them pack and get read 2-3 days ahead of sail day. Maybe they are starting to become planners?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"there's a different vibe in winter". 🤡 Somebody clearly has never cruised to Alaska before. 😂 Waiting for a stan to be like "I'm a cruise expert and the cruises to Alaska in the winter are a great deal!" Oh really, do tell!
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.56.19 PM.png

What hasn't she done to that pan is more like it.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.56.26 PM.png

This one is just sad.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.56.49 PM.png

Hi Farrah, you must be new?
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.57.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does the Fantasy have a stop today. I could see her maybe posting at someinternet cafe if she got some yum Tums...rolls eyes. She did post before noon this weekend though so I guess maybe....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.