The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it is really bleeping weird that she booked a DCL cruise randomly one day and also started a vlog channel that is exactly the same as the Trackers. Home vlogs, park content, poop references, oversharing, a “child” with no say in the matter who will be shown—she really is a “pick me” person. Holy hell.

I never really bought that she felt a legit friendship with Jenn. It always felt like she was latching on like a tick. This just screams envy over the fact the Trackers could drop five digits on a cuntcierge suite and all these trips and big purchases they can make on a YouTube income. She had a post or tweet somewhere in disbelief about how much those suites cost that the Trackers stay in.

Next thing you know she will be advertising the vlogs on T&J’s live stream chats, on comments on YouTube, on IG posts. I can see it now, “Loved this event! We were also at EPCOT that day and I vlogged about it on my channel. Still learning how to edit but I had it uploaded last week. lmaoooo” 🥸

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just can’t this is so ridiculous, they’re exactly like them. The existence of these videos makes me excited for the eventual fallout because it’s a commin

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I am also pretty sure she is doing about the same amount of editing as Bestie (none) only instead of sitting on footage she is just posting. Ugh, and her voice is even more grating than Brand Name Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean what the actual duck. This is SO WEIRD. These two think they can replicate Tim and Jenn exactly and make big bucks and nobody is going to notice how cuckoo this is? 😂😂😂😂😂 I am laughing my ass off. They are going to just keep doing more of these and just copy old Tracker footage and ideas.

What is next?

“We bought a Rivian! Complete car TORE!”
“What we do while Daddy is away - Cat Mom and Baby Home Vlog!”
“Cat Baby #2 - Birth vlog!”
“#Ethan”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Even the CC doesn't know what Dim is saying when he keeps saying "Soarin'" like "soo-rin".
View attachment 2819806

They still can't understand their 4-year-old and they say this in front of him which is also... awkward. Like you know he's a person who can hear you right? Well maybe he can't actually.... whoops.
View attachment 2819809

Ginnifer gets lunch #2 (after that cheesecake in between lunch 1 and 2) while Budley and Dimmy are on "Soorin". The music she's inserted sounds like the sensual music FRE uses in their parody "vids".
View attachment 2819812

It gets worse, she bleeping films herself eating her food with that weirdly sensual-sounding music. Yep, she'll be joining her sister on OF soon enough or at least when Dim croaks from a heart attack. Did she purposely not dry her face to make it look even more gross? And then half her flatbread toppings fall off. and she kept all of this in.
View attachment 2819826

Wouldn't be a proper voog without Dim salivating over a booty butt.
View attachment 2819832

"Mama's boy" 🥴 he's like "why was I left alone with this witch who films herself eating food and ignores me?"
View attachment 2819835
I love DaBaby so much. He. Makes all the faces Tim wishes he could make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess bathroom runs are also Butthead I Got to Poop's specialty..

Ugh, also Amanduh is trying to do the Jenn thing with touching her hair all the time. Ugh, I hope she doesn't pick up her teeth habit too :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
LOL Amanduh doesn't know what a catfish looks like apparently and she says "is that a shark or a fish?"

Amanduh darling, a shark IS a type of fish.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 8.42.24 PM.png

---
I guess bathroom runs are also Butthead I Got to Poop's specialty..

Ugh, also Amanduh is trying to do the Jenn thing with touching her hair all the time. Ugh, I hope she doesn't pick up her teeth habit too :sick:
I couldn't stop staring at her side part. I think it was highlighting that her hair is also balding and thin. I do wonder if she went to the same hairstylist as Ginn. I think a less extreme part would probably also be more subtle in hiding her fivehead.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 8.46.31 PM.png

This v-neck t-shirt and those moobs don't go together.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 8.51.23 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL Amanduh doesn't know what a catfish looks like apparently and she says "is that a shark or a fish?"

View attachment 2820039
---

I couldn't stop staring at her side part. I think it was highlighting that her hair is also balding and thin. I do wonder if she went to the same hairstylist as Ginn. I think a less extreme part would probably also be more subtle in hiding her fivehead.
View attachment 2820042

View attachment 2820047
Well, she did mention on X that she gave herself a haircut a la like Jenn did with OG. I am wondering how much Jenn will take of this before she blows. I am betting she does not get an invite to the next Tracker party if she keeps going in this direction. Also, seems like the Employee likes to comment on every voog. He is a regular Tiffanyann or Craig.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2820039
---

View attachment 2820042

View attachment 2820047
LOL
I can hear it now:

Potato’s Mother: “OMG we got Quasimodo posting screenshots of our vlog! We made it!!”

Jenn: “Not so fast witch, Quasi is OUR hater!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She'll really make it when she gets her own Tattle thread. Though this pretty much has become her Tattle thread. Even today's voog of being forced to go to Epcot with the kids was usurped by Potato's Mom's craziness.

Reactions: 13
Well, they're never going to beat the real Trackers at this game but I can say that Temu Tim has OG Tim beat on the womanly body that we always say OG Tim has.

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 12.58.07 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is it about male vloggers & moobs? There’s OG Dim, Butthead Pooper and a UK vlogger who lives in Tenerife but is frequently in Florida thanks to super stickers. His name is Knightstrider, go check him out. He has the biggest moobs of them all 😆 I can’t watch him, he makes my flesh crawl. He’s also rumoured to be firmly in the closet and has his own Tattle thread. Oh, his beard is on OF btw. Maybe Disney is putting something in their water 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She'll really make it when she gets her own Tattle thread. Though this pretty much has become her Tattle thread. Even today's voog of being forced to go to Epcot with the kids was usurped by Potato's Mom's craziness.

Yeah, I think we should just keep talking about the Dollar Store Trackers instead of the Trackers themselves.
Cuz it'll make Jenn seethe that we're not paying attention to her as much anymore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Like @FreckleFart90 said, she'll cry - "They're OUR unwell!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah, I think we should just keep talking about the Dollar Store Trackers instead of the Trackers themselves.
Cuz it'll make Jenn seethe that we're not paying attention to her as much anymore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Like @FreckleFart90 said, she'll cry - "They're OUR unwell!"
Jenn will be a jealous hater!

I'm just catching up and I'm really confused about Jenn's woe-is-me I couldn't ride with J$ bit. This video was the PERFECT opportunity to show rider swap....and they didn't. They made it out like because Tim rode with J$, Jenn couldn't ride at all. I suspect it was because they purchased Genie+ for Tim and J$ and not Jenn.

Do you think they brought those ponchos with them or did they pay $30 for family ponchos because rain is so unexpected in Florida?

Neither of them understand what J$ is saying most of the time. Tim--J$ isn't saying the water is hard, as in mineral-hard. Your 4 year old doesn't care about hard water that leaves mineral deposits on your fixtures, idiot. He was basically saying the water pushes your hand hard---like forcefully.

Jenn doesn't know what was where The Journey of Water is now, but this Moana thing is so much better. Theme parks have been your job, your sole source of income for the past 10+ years, how can you be that clueless? Innoventions was air conditioned. On that side, you could meet Mickey and the gang....booty butts, Jenn! And they had a bunch of interactive exhibits. It was pretty educational, so it's not shocking to me that you had no idea that it ever existed.

And the drool :oops: Why would any mother leave that part in the video when it is so easily edited out? These people are repulsive to me when they put family fun day onYouTube for money.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What do you mean? I’m new here.
If it’s about what I said about trump and Biden, I’m not American so it doesn’t affect me at all tbh. Just funny how he has dementia and you all are going to vote for him 😂
I mean more along the lines of nobody on here wants to talk about politics, also it says VIP Member under your name but you’re new?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.