Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight666

I am curious if there will be a podcast vid today... I kinda think it will not ...
---
And a big happy birthday to all who celebrated this weekend ♥👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I guess no one told her that she doesn't have to be on the monorail, especially during spring break? I'm sitting comfortably with plenty of space in my quiet office because I am an adult with a job who doesn't make vacation plans to go to WDW in March. And then proceed to complain about how crowded it is.
She could have also taken the ferry, which is never jam packed like the monorail.

She also didn't HAVE to go to Epcot at all. She lives there. She can do a 4 park challenge any day of the year, she chose to do it today, when the parks are packed because of Spring Break.

If she's getting queasy over a 4 park challenge---theme park vlogger life is not for her. Stick to the stickers, girl!

And, she's too stupid to be a passholder. I'd say it was for engagement---but no one every responds to her. No Amanda, there will definitely not be any passholder previews. :rolleyes: You may as well just cancel now.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 6.11.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
Maybe they did do silhouettes…

Ginn saw hers and they all went into the trash.

We need another tattle Jenn4D silhouette avatar week.
Do they have big enough sheets of paper? She must be an A3 now (I think you call it ledger or tabloid in the US?)

• Haha

Dr.Sienna

Ouch, I hope whatever vacation they are on, it's something that will bring in some views. They are rock bottom again. I think Jenn's view goal is 3.5 million. Great job, Trackers. Keep up the spectacular work.

View attachment 2822260

OT: Is anyone else waiting for the Royal Announcement this morning? Is Charles dead? Where's Kate? There are so many crazy stories out there.
🙋‍♀️I don't know why I am so sucked into this whole Kate drama but I'm here for it. The William and Kate tattle thread (which I just found yesterday) was blown up. Seems 50/50 think it was Kate in the video and the others aren't buying it.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
We just actually stopped at McDs the other day (Orlando) and it was $19.24 for (2) Big Mac Meals.
(didn't use an app; this was the drive thru)

I took a picture of the price because I couldn't believe it. :cautious:

View attachment 2830368
All the talking about McDonald's made me want one, so went an got one, for a bigmac, hamburger an two fries (my mum got McDonald's too, am not greedy like gin) I was £9, I usually don't bother with the meal cause I like my juice at home, but ya all are expensive over there

Theres something about Amanda’s face that I don’t like. I am not calling her ugly or unattractive (I’d never do that) but it’s just… umm. I… it’s.. idk. It’s not like-able. Very much punchable, and I don’t wanna look at it.
is she tilting her forehead towards the camera? I’ve only seen pictures that are posted here, I haven’t watched any of her videos either.
Stalkerish that is the word your looking for or creepy. I will give her this she grooms herself way better than Jenn so she's slightly easier to look at. The new hair is not a good look though.

I imagine any sane person wouldn't since she will literally spam their feed. Even a broken clock like Jenn can occasionally be right.

Ugh, the amount of shit she posts a day is insane. Most of it is so blase. I did see a couple of pictures from Oliver's first one there-the same ones as IG. She did mention though that those pigs were up for adoption. And she also did goat yoga place which makes me wonder if that's how Jenn got the petting zoo idea.

• Sick
  • Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think she’s just following current social media trends which is what Nick does as well.

Tim and Jenn refuse to learn what the new trends are and are still doing what they did 10 years ago even though it’s clearly not working anymore.

An example would be YouTube shorts. Many YouTubers also put out shorts and it’s an easy way to get views. Tim has gone on the record before saying he doesn’t understand the point of YouTube shorts. He doesn’t seem to get that not everyone wants to watch a 45 minute video if they can get the same information in 90 seconds.
There are apps to create the shorts from going form but their long form sucks so hard the app would probably just give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So your perimeter hairline is hormonal hair. That’s usually the first to go after being pregnant. My hair started to fall out about 4 months after giving birth and fell out for an entire year. I have a ton of hair, thankfully.
Hers looks like a combo of postpartum hair loss and she missed a piece when tying up her ponytail.

On another note, how fucking greasy is her hair for her bangs to stay back like that?
Ahh ok, didn't know about that, I was assuming it was because she doesn't look after it

• Haha

Peasy

Where in Kansas do you live? I was born in Overland Park and still have family there.
How funny, I was also born in Overland Park! I lived there for most of my adult life and am out near KCK/Tonganoxie now. We are actually going to be about 10 minutes from the theme park and are not thrilled about it 😅 Traffic is going to be horrendous.

mjm9

VIP Member
I've seen Jackson use his hands to eat goldfish and other odds and ends of food.

As far as other kid stuff like making mud pies or building sand castles (I've seen Jackson make a sand castle. Meaning being wet and making sand castles and getting really sandy when wet vs. dry sand).

Even other messy food like eating pizza (I find pizza to be messy when eating with hands)…
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
View attachment 2814122

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
View attachment 2814139
Amazing that ginn is able to slide her cell into those tight jorts!

• Sick
  • Haha