Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Tim has a couple of long white hairs in his mustache that are gross to look at. He needs to trim them or pluck them right out.
I turned 39 today and I get a few white hairs in my eyebrows. I pluck them out. It takes 30 seconds. He really is just as lazy and gross as Jenn.
Happy birthday!! 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Jenn I planned your kids first birthday party. I am going to plan your picnic now.

1) Drive to store now you have your license.

2) Go to the deli and ask for the clerk to slice you some nice cheeses and meats. If you don't want to do that. Alot of the nicer grocery stores like Publix have a pre-packaged nicer cheeses and salami's near the deli. Get those. Get some grapes, figs, jam, pointy toast. Heck, Harris Teeter (not sure if they are just in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area or mid atlantic area only) in their cheese area have cheese/meat platters already done up.

3) Pay for stuff.

4) Go to Target or Walmart or even Hobby Lobby or Michaels and get a nicer cheap cheese or charcuterie board. Pay for that.

5) Go home and spend about 45 minutes nicely putting the stuff on the board. Wrap it up with cling/saran wrap. If you have a basket if it is big enough. Put it in the basket with glasses, sliverware and drinks. Drive to park. Find a picnic table or place blanket on grass and eat.

There, you just spent maybe $100 vs. $375.
Don’t forget a bottle of Vanderpump wine, she’s drinking ‘now’!

• Haha
Just watched all of Amanda and butthead’s vlogs and I think I find them together somewhat charming. 😳 what is happening
Their interaction seems "normal" after watching Dim and Jenn. Which isn't saying much...just probably need to lay off Tracker videos for a bit. I may also have found it refreshing that they could do separate things on Disney property and didn't need to be glued together 24/7. But you know Amanduh doesn't have two kids...

Do we know why Amanda and her employee moved to Orlando? I assumed it was bc they wanted to live near Disney. You don’t move to be near Disney and not know this basic information. 😏
I think it was for the parks and that their work didn't really have to be anywhere. From what I've sort of pieced together from some snooping is she lived with her parents until they moved to Florida. Don't know about him, but I know his dad died fairly recently. I figured if he received any form of inheritance and if she was saving and/or had some money from her dad who died young that might've helped them pay moving expenses to get to FL. Also, not sure what the difference is between the state taxes in NJ vs FL especially for self employed folks but FL is a no state income tax state and it was likely cheaper for them in some ways to move down there especially since they don't own property.

Jambo1981

The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
This tells me that there were set seating for the kids and the adults were to stand and take the other seats. This is pretty typical for a kids party.

Reactions: 5

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Amanda and her thoughts on the Princess Kate news:

IMG_3543.jpeg

I just thought it was odd she had not been spotted in public. The palace kept reiterating that she wouldn’t resume royal duties until after Easter. But no one thought that would mean she wouldn’t be seen.

• Sick
Oh yeah, I've seen some of her vlogs. They have her munkbanging theme park food since Tess (I think that was her predecessor) no longer wishes to stuff herself to death. I couldn't stomach a entire review of hers she is way too sunshine and roses for my liking, at least Tess;s reactions to some of the stuff that she was forced to eat were very on point.
---
I loved Tess, I was so sad to see her go. I follow her on Instagram and she seems to have a lot of GI issues so the constant mukbangs probably wasn’t too fun for her. But I agree, Adriana’s videos are just too happy and don’t have the same vibe as when it was Tess. At least she wears cute outfits.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Looks like the other half of That Tracks is having a tough time…wondering if it has to do with the podcast. He is advertising another podcast in his instagram.
It’s likely due to some tattlers fucking with his mental health.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I doubt she's been to an actual therapist or if she has she hasn't kept up with going to appointments and likely was dropped like a hot potato. I know just trying to find a shrink for a family member with bipolar was a nightmare here and they live in a larger city than Orlando and have actual insurance.
So am I right in believing that part of being diagnosed is having to attend a therapist? That would probably make sense if she wasn't officially diagnosed as having anxiety, there's no way she would keep up with any sort of appointments an a business won't take her "I was just sooo busy" bs

I don't know if it was because of the 3 years of blood tests, CT scans, medication etc I went through but it wasn't until I was actually diagnosed that they then started to refer me first to a councillor an then to CBT, I wasn't able to get either until it was confirmed (unless I paid private which at the time, no job just was out the question with how much it is)

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Total waste of money to buy LL and not do rider switch.

They probably wouldn’t do DAS for his ear issues, but would for sensory if they knew what to say and were able to let them know why Jackson would not be able to wait in stand by line. Nick has all the info for that.
Do you still need a doctor's letter to apply for it? I needed one as I was told unlike universal they won't take your word for it at Disney so it was better to take one which Disney did in fact ask me for one

Maybe they either couldn't get one or just couldn't be bothered going through all the fuss for him, we have been saying for long enough they should be getting the kid checked out an its taken this long for them to get round to it, it's maybe easier paying LL than going to the doctors for the letter

airbusA330

VIP Member
I heard she was supposed to make a comeback around Easter but Jesus told her she can't steal his thunder.

Back on track(er): everyone needs therapy but they keep choking on churros or fried chicken tendies or racking up credit card debt on GoPros, fuzzy mics and vlogging cameras, meanwhile us "psychopath" Tattlers need therapy after that beyond creepy baby monitor shot of Budley. Like seriously if you stare at his face for too long, he'll steal your soul and spit it back out as copious amounts of drool.
There’s a thread title in there somewhere.

TTT 167: Churros, cruises & chicken tenders— They all need therapy.

Not a warning, but all it's best to keep the politics to the politics threads. Thanks!
Then you should have just said that about Jenn rather than demonstrating your political leanings which was a ridiculous point anyway.
I said Joe has dementia which I honestly think he does.
I have no political leanings on US politicians.
Ours are just as bad. Now shut up

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
I think it'd be fun to send her all over property JUST to go to EPCOT.

Example -

Well, Amanda, it's kind of complicated. First you take the bus from MK to Animal Kingdom Lodge, then take the bus over to Hollywood Studios, then you take that walking path beside the Boardwalk Resort over to the Swan and Dolphin, then take the boat to EPCOT.

🥴
We have that game up here that we used to play with the summah people who were assholes, it's called 'You can't get theah from heah' :sneaky:

• Haha
Ok, now she's starting to annoy the shit out of me more than she initially annoyed the shit out of me.

HOW do you not know about Rafiki's Planet Watch? Does she never even look a fucking MAP of AK while she's there?!?

ETA: Also, yes, Tim was there 5 years ago

I think they usually don't go to AK. She said how it was their skip park :rolleyes:

Galorious

VIP Member
Yes, Tim’s snide comment might have been after J4D’s vegetable suck up verbiage.
It was a remark in passing, not really said as a complaint on Tim’s part. If that makes any sense.

But you know what?
They were never #hosted again by George.

Sure they went to WBG several times after this.
George was gregarious, polite, welcoming and interactive, just like he is with all his patrons.
And just like everyone else, they had to pay for whatever they ordered.
———-

Happy Birthday, Galorious l! 🥳
So sorry you were sick. ☹
Celebrate when you are feeling better.

I’m spending this week doing just that.
Today is girls’ day with my daughter, getting pedicures & manicures, then lunch.
Hope you enjoyed your birthday girls day. Jenn would be so jealous 😜

• Heart