Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneybob

I'm watching the latest voog, and I think they are going to be on our cruise... Is this upcoming trip a cruise?? They specifically said there WILL be a diaper dash... We are leaving on Saturday for a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy... 🙄

Reactions: 5

court2022

Chatty Member
Oh definitely, especially in late July or early August 😉

(Honestly, with the way our weather has been it wouldn’t shock me if it DID happen 😂)
Where in Kansas do you live? I was born in Overland Park and still have family there.

Reactions: 5
I think it's possible, but they can't even make the hour drive to Legoland without it being a major event. I don't see them driving to Ft Lauderdale, unless they got on a plane to go there. :ROFLMAO:
Didn't their "first" aka the comp cruise take off from there. I know that was pre kids and she was less of a slug then but they did do it in the past....I guess.

Reactions: 4

Dillon21

VIP Member
Unfortunately no leftovers in this house, the lamb an potato curry was amazing 😅 a friend got me the bored of lunch slow cooker and air fryer books as I was looking to expand what meals I do an am using the slow cooker one all this week

Well your friend is missing out!

So am I right in believing that part of being diagnosed is having to attend a therapist? That would probably make sense if she wasn't officially diagnosed as having anxiety, there's no way she would keep up with any sort of appointments an a business won't take her "I was just sooo busy" bs

I don't know if it was because of the 3 years of blood tests, CT scans, medication etc I went through but it wasn't until I was actually diagnosed that they then started to refer me first to a councillor an then to CBT, I wasn't able to get either until it was confirmed (unless I paid private which at the time, no job just was out the question with how much it is)
To get a DX for their issue we did. I do know that their regular GP and a PA were giving them antidepressants for depression and anxiety before they were properly DX and it made things worse with the mania. It does make me wonder if maybe Jenn has talked her GP into prescribing her such things without going to an actual shrink. I don't live in a state where it's legal but I do wonder if that might be a way for her to et a script for edibles or what not.

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Everything Disney seems to go to a whole new level. Are there other cruise ships that do things like the diaper dash I wonder. It seems like such an ordinary cruise activity, like bingo.

JssLG317

VIP Member
My birthday is today. Took a couple of days off work to go for lovely spring walks.... But I have the flu so I'm spending it in bed sick instead.

This is what happens when you have a proper job that is busy and stressful. You collapse in a heap when you finally get to stop. Not that I'm advocating that this is how I, or anyone else should be living their lives. Just that these 2 fuckers stress at the smallest thing.
Happy birthday!! I hope you can have an enjoyable day even though you’re under the weather. Feel better soon! 🌺

• Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
I do think Tim still drinks on occasion didn’t someone see him drinking on the galaxy cruise thing? I don’t even remember the name of it anymore but he does not chew, that is a lens cap in his back pocket I know because I put my lens caps in my back pocket as well.
His name is shh poop butthead handsome Ethan

Forest

VIP Member
Wasn’t Friday the Epcot day? Not sure. I feel like this was Saturday, the haircut was on Sunday and they left today.

Does the Fantasy have a stop today. I could see her maybe posting at someinternet cafe if she got some yum Tums...rolls eyes. She did post before noon this weekend though so I guess maybe....

Reactions: 3