Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
OMG. That just reminded me of that cooking show..."Two Fat Ladies." Do you remember that show? I loved them.
I can't say that I do, if it was on TV then am UK, if it's yt then I don't believe I've come across it but now I am definitely curious 😅

Reactions: 3

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I think you are right. They got a DAS, Dick probably helped them out with what to say.

I went back and they are definitely all in the LL line for Nemo. If they paid for Genie+, they all had it, so she could have/should have went with J$ for a second ride for him. Also, when they said at the end that Mommy is finally going on a ride at Spaceship Earth--that wasn't true.

I've never had a DAS, if it's J$ DAS and Tim rode with him, wouldn't they still allow for a child swap so that Jenn could ride too?

View attachment 2820664
View attachment 2820666

The only snippit of the TT line was outside, so it's really hard to tell. The far left lane is single rider, so this lane here is probably LL.
View attachment 2820668

But this is definitely the LL side of Soarin

View attachment 2820667
Oh wow you are right those are LL lines…..

Galorious

VIP Member
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! ❤ despite being an unwell psychopath, I truly appreciate all of you! The banter here about the Bojos and their on and off supporting cast brings daily entertainment when I need a mental moment from work or my crazy busy life.
Hope you had a great day ❤

• Heart