Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think the attraction CMs can see when you scan in if it’s a DAS or a LL.

I just don’t see them risking something like that. They don’t do enough rides or take the kids to the parks that often anyway.
Yes if it is DAS it will light blue and they verify the people on the DAS are the ones checking in

Reactions: 7

Forest

VIP Member
They don’t even know what apartments over stores are. They could never manage public transportation lol

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
We talk a lot about how the Slackers won the life lottery, fall upwards, everything miraculously works out for them…but does it?
They don’t seem to hold onto friends or have real friendships (at least J4D). Do not use or exercise their brains on critical thinking to the point of becoming stupid and vapid. Contribute nothing society. Fail their children.
Can we even look at them and say it’s a happy marriage based on mutual respect and love? I’d so not.
The saying “money doesn’t buy you happiness“ definitely applies to here. They never really even liked Disney, but it paid the bills. Now they are stuck doing that and pretending to be the “ding dang” laughing couple they used to make fun of. Dimmy used to be a little funny with a dry wit. They are mere shells of the happy people they used to be. Sad really.
Declining views, saturated market, axed off the Disney/Universal invite list, and completely financially dependent on a “career” that has a very unstable shelf life and expiration date attached to it.
Placing all of their self worth and family stability on stan loyalty and a shaky YT platform. Don’t even get me started on their health.
Would I want any piece of their so called “lucky life”? Nope, hard pass for me.
What’s the saying about money buying happiness?

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh dear lord, this woman. If only there was a place where you can look up what is included with your pass. It clearly states 1 free admission. I mean, that wouldn't even make sense if you could double dip like that. Everyone would renew in September and October.

I looked to see if she was a part of the UOAP Facebook group and she is not. Those people there will chew her up and spit her out. They would make her cry.
Yup. That FB group can be brutal.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Fucks sake. Knowing if you can write off catnip on your taxes is not an indicator of intelligence, Mandy.
Veterinary bills, pet insurance, food, supplies, training, grooming, boarding, and transportation costs are all examples of pet expenses you can write off on taxes. However, you can only claim pets on taxes if they meet certain criteria, such as contributing to income or serving a medical need.
Amanda should be asking these questions to an accountant though and not seeking advice on Twitter.

Dillon21

VIP Member
They have been a thing for as long as I've been a decorator, about 17 years. Our company gives them away for free if the parents also get a cake for the one year old's birthday party.

Are they usually that big? I am assuming in situations (like Jackson and Oliver's case) were the kid does not actually smash it and picks at it or in Jackson's case if I remember correctly he did not even really pick at it if they parents just eat the cake anyway? I saw Oliver looked like he ended up just messing up the frosting and the cake was mostly intact otherwise.

• Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
I’m looking up this Adriana person and interestingly she just announced she’ll be on the David Vacation Rentals fan cruise. I believe this same company has hooked up the Trackers with some DVC stays before.

IMG_1960.jpeg

I wonder if they will also #host the Trackers. Nick might be gunning for an invite too, if he doesn’t have one already.

IMG_1961.jpeg

• Sick
Imagine being so boring we'd rather talk about the Temu Trackers and a privileged woman in another country on the Tracker thread 😆

Dim and Ginn have to be so bored of themselves too, despite Ginn pretending everything excites her from fried chicken to vegan diarrhea to the same fucking redundant cruise to the same fucking redundant places.

I just can't imagine not dying of boredom if I was Ginn and my brain was as empty as hers. Do you think she remembered to pack her 27 hardcover books for the cruise? How will she survive without reading (aka using the book as a pillow while napping and snoring her ass away) while Da Baby waddles over to the railing with no supervision otherwise?
Somehow I think Temu Trackers and Privileged Princess could be used in a thread title...

Oh, is Temu Jenn throwing a fit on X like OG Jenn does.

Ugh, OG Jenn is probably forgetting if they have an early dinner currently and is just so stressed she is going to have a before dinner snack of some cruise tenders that she'll make sure to tell you are better than Cane's. And speaking of Cane's I almost feel like they somehow need to be added to the Wiki.
---
Such an attention whore and not qualified to do travel vlogs on theme parks at all. In addition to the possible TikTok band I'm guessing she started the channel in an attempt to write off her annual passes on her taxes. Seems something she'd do :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-03-22 170001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I think his abstinence from alcohol has to do with his hand tremor. Alcohol can aggravate that (I think when it’s going out of your system)

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So if they are indeed on the Fantasy and there are 3 sea days, would there be multiple diaper dashes, or is it just one per cruise? Just wondering how many chances da baby has to be da winner.
On my cruise it only happened once. I had the same itinerary that is going right now, last June. I think with 3 sea days, it’s less likely to get pushed for some other event, if that makes sense.

Jambo1981

What a dweeb.

View attachment 2813042

They're at Legoland and Dim made his own Lego car (because he's 5) and it made it over some ramp or something and asshole Dim just HAD to put up a number 1 like he's the best. What an immature asshole. Dude. You're not number 1. You didn't get first place in anything. You're not "the best". This is a kid's thing. So cringey.

View attachment 2813047

Oh, Ginn, honey, sweetie, it's time to retire the shorts.

View attachment 2813052

View attachment 2813053
Thanks for the new avatar!
---
I personally don’t think it’s a medical issue. They lay him down for bed at 7 pm and expect him to sleep until 7 am. They also have him take two naps during the day. They are putting him to bed too early and he is also probably waking up hungry.

I don’t know why they think a toddler needs to sleep 14+ hours a day. He’s not a newborn baby.
Not every kid needs that much sleep. They should drop a nap and see how that goes.
---
---

No. Tim said one table was for kids and the other for adults. The adults got the shady table.

View attachment 2813892
Ahh I didn’t actually watch it - was just an assumption. Odd!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I really don't know what she wants them to do about the dogs and birds outside of quiet hours and even then there's only so much that can be done. I generally try to keep my two quiet after ten but sometimes if someone slams their door outside loud or an alarm goes off they will bark. It just happens. And I'm sure Potato doesn't meow at al when they're at the park for six plus hours.... Ugh, I really can see her going full Karen on an HOA board if she and the Employee ever con their way into getting enough money for a down payment. Ironically, she'd be the one who'd probably turn in Ft. Pampers for not painting their house the right designated shade of beige.
LOL one of my cats is an attention whore and loves to talk (kind of like Amanduh but actually cute and adorable and funny) and meows his head off for shits and giggles. I always hope my neighbors can't hear him 😅

• Heart