Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambo1981

Who wants to bet that the party planner were told they must say it was for 50/60 people when in fact it probably was just set up for 26 as that's all that was there

Because I don't believe for a second a party planners will only set up for 26 when more are coming, an 26 is a weirdly specific number, if 50/60 were coming but you didn't want it set up for that many then why not round it off to 30?
I think they set up for 26 kids and then you have one parent per child

Reactions: 6

trouble843

Eh I honestly really don't think they care how their nanny looks as long as they can get someone who is cheap that they can prey and take advantage of. Hence, Nanny Lyn because she had those credit card judgment she wanted to resolve so she put up with their crap for months. Hence, Nanny Claws because she was young and didn't know better and it was a summer job. I'm sure Rosie's situation isn't great either. I could see them hiring someone who was undocumented because that person would be trying to stay under the radar and probably wouldn't know what labor rights they had. Also, there's the tax issues, I could see them paying someone under the table(though that nanny website they were using awhile back had a feature on it where they helped people like the Trackers handle taxes).
---

Well, she'll need to cut the Velveeta out too if she's going to succeed. I will give Amanduh this even though she cooks bus food it appears she can actually cook and not just burn a pan. Also, her cat eats more balanced meals than OG.
I'm sure ya'll have figured this out before, but they'd have to be paying under the table. Anything over a certain amount (which isn't That much) has to be claimed by them as paid and has to be claimed by nanny as earned...

littlemuv

VIP Member
Their resort tours always do well. Why not can one of those and post while they’re away? Or something like “Let’s do everything in Fantasyland!”. Spend a month prepping. My husband spends at least 6 weeks “clearing his plate” to prepare for just a week vacation or else he’s putting out fires instead of relaxing. I suspect it’s because they don’t want to spend trip time monitoring the comments like they do. But couldnt Mike handle that? They need to grow up.
---
Timehop reminded me that it’s the one year anniversary of my shadow ban. Good times. Totally worth it.
Was this thumbnail the first and last time Jenn ever referred to dababy as Oliver?

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I agree! Both Liz and Mo have those big huge round frames. Although both wear them better than Amanduh.

I really like Hunter and Charlie but most of this season's cast just sucks.

And Princess Kate :( I feel like the Royal Family handled this whole thing poorly. I'm not saying they should have to disclose her personal medical information, but they let all this nonsense carry on for so long. And they let her take the fall for the photoshop? They couldn't have blamed it on some social media person? They didn't think that people would immediately realize the photo was altered? Ugh. Everybody sucks here.

I wonder why we got a Tracker video today, Castaway Cay day. Does Buddy not like going to the beach again? No cabana?
The cast do all seem like regurgitated versions of previous contestants, kind of like the Temu Trackers. I like Hunter so far, he seems the least offensive. And the whole previous episode could have been an email. 😆

Back on track(er): I had some butter chicken leftovers for lunch and I thought 1) I'm glad my butter chicken with rice doesn't look like Ginn's purple carrot diarrhea tacos drenched in oil and tetanus, and 2) I still can't believe how clueless they both were about how to eat their meals at Sanaa and how they thought they were supposed to just take bites from each bowl individually. 🥴

Was rain in the forecast for CC? They're allergic to rain of course. And if no cabana, oh no, they might get wet!!

• Haha

Princelover

Yes!! Jennifer and Clarissa. I loved their intro when Jennifer sings and they are in that motorcycle with the side car attached. Great show!! 💜

• Heart

court2022

Chatty Member
Poor girl needs some actual, real life friends, that aren't Jenn. I don't think she's a horrible person. I think she's lonely and misguided by her admiration for the Bojos.
I agree. I don't think she's a horrible person either. I mean, we don't even know her. She hasn't shown us anything (yet) that she's a horrible person. I think she needs therapy.
---
And I feel the same about Nick. I don't think he's a horrible person, but the dude needs therapy.
---
I'll admit, I saw this WDWNT post and thought the exact same thing. It's not the Disney Springs location and the photo they posted is DS
They have a lot of clickbait articles 🙄

Last edited:

Dillon21

VIP Member
Re: cake smash

I’m surprised that no one has pointed this out yet.
The reason J$ & O just looked at their respective birthday cakes and didn’t “dig in” was due to the micromanagement of the sperm and egg donor not letting them use their hands to eat food and potentially getting messy.

Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.

I've seen Jackson use his hands to eat goldfish and other odds and ends of food.

As far as other kid stuff like making mud pies or building sand castles (I've seen Jackson make a sand castle. Meaning being wet and making sand castles and getting really sandy when wet vs. dry sand).

Even other messy food like eating pizza (I find pizza to be messy when eating with hands) or sticky food like funnel cakes or candy/caramel apples I have never seen Jackson eat at all. Yeah, I know Tim has a thing about not letting Jackson not have sugary food hence the rare times you might see Jackson have A BITE of a cookie, but not the whole thing. I get what Tim is saying. But come on, let Jackson have a full cookie not a bite once in a while.

Just posting the old nanny listing again for those of ya'll who didn't see it previously. I still don't think they actually pay $20 an hour. I can see that being a base line and then them deducting things such as food and lodging. Ugh, and both of them have really put on the pounds since that photo was taken. She looks a good fifty pounds heavier.
Screenshot 2023-08-03 212959.png

Attachments

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I don’t think they would get a DAS. After the urban-party fiasco, that would be really bad for optics if they claimed J had issues but he didn’t have a diagnosis. I think they just bought Genie+.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So who has signed up for the podcast Patreon? Can you share how many people are paying Patrons? The podcast Patreon still doesn't show up on Graphtreon so I think that means Nick has the stats set to private.

• Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I doubt the slackers would be able to sacrifice their time to take the boys to regular classes and training, so they will never excel at any sport/talent. My daughter currently plays field hockey 5 times a week, including 2 weekend games and although it is a sacrifice on my time it's one I am totally prepared to make - after all you have to encourage your kids in their talents, whether that is sport, dance, chess, math etc It's part of being a parent. Gymnastics was the worst - as we had all the training and then competitions that went on for a day, with my daughter doing her gymnastics for about 10 minutes over the whole day - she moved away from that when she was 10 !!
Can totally sympathise with that, our dance competitions were over a sat/sun with championships being Fri/sun an these began at 8/9am an went as late as midnight, you'd be lucky if you were on the floor a total of 1 hour over the whole weekend an it was constant standing about waiting to hear if you had made the next round as you never knew until the round was called for an your number was called to attend, could you imagine the slackers spending entire days at something just for their kid to have a few mins then have to wait only to realise you never got through an could have been finished hours ago, there's no way they will do that an depending on age a lot of places won't let you drop off your kid an go

bumpire

Chatty Member
I still think of him as Temu Tim. 😁
I’m partial to Dim Lite.
Although isn’t Ethan the name of one of Dick’s props? So both sidekicks have sidekicks of their own named Ethan. Can’t wait to hear them discuss that in a podcast!

• Wow
This! You know who has fruit though? They buy it for Timmy boy’s smoothies. It wasn’t too long ago that Buddly had a dinner & Jennbo said he gets the fruit later. Sure Jan.
Ugh, sadly their annoyance with buying fruit is not limited to them. I had an ex who refused to buy fresh fruits because of the costs and mostly stuck to canned fruits. There was a lot of eye rolling when it came to that quirk which is one of many reasons why it didn't work. But seriously, even if they did by Buddy frozen fruit, canned fruit, applesauce, or even dried fruit that would be something.

The Wish is departuring today from Canaveral on a four day with one of them being a day at sea. Bet that is it.
---
Since she mentioned the Diaper Dash, they are either on a 4 night Wish (leaves today, returns Friday) or a 7 night Fantasy (left Saturday, returns Saturday). I bailed about halfway through, so I'm not sure if she mentioned it.
Jinx. But I am betting on the Wish since she actually posted today.