Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Maybe it was part of the entertainment? Musical chairs seating! Want a place setting? You better be quick!
:ROFLMAO: Yep.

I went to a wedding reception once where they only had seating for half the people they invited.
It was at a country club's ballroom (the bride's family were members), no less. (so it's not like it was in some tiny, ramshackle venue).

It was the weirdest shit I ever saw, with some guests (including myself and friends) having to go into the adjoining lobby with their plates, to stand around and eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

peteykirch

VIP Member
I loved Tess, I was so sad to see her go. I follow her on Instagram and she seems to have a lot of GI issues so the constant mukbangs probably wasn’t too fun for her. But I agree, Adriana’s videos are just too happy and don’t have the same vibe as when it was Tess. At least she wears cute outfits.
Tess was amazing and her friend Julie was acceptable at times...Adriana is just a bit much for me who is Pollyanna turned up to 11. It helps Tess is from NJ like me and shares the same sense of humor.

Forest

VIP Member
Ah she started a YouTube channel! I’m dead.

Amanda’s employee has a nicer face than Jenn’s employee

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Thank you! Happy birthday to you! 🎉 I hope you had a great day and enjoy the resort.
Thank you back at ya!

Tomorrow is jam packed with a golf clinic, intro to pickleball, then tennis or pickleball free play for an hour. Late afternoon is the resort Farmers Market which is a lot of fun.

Tuesday is the Festival of Lights with a bbq & live band.

Wednesday is Trivia Night.

Sometime within the week there will be axe throwing and rock climbing. 😅

• Heart

Peasy

Do you have snow in the summer in Kansas? They really want to see snow but can’t find any
Oh definitely, especially in late July or early August 😉

(Honestly, with the way our weather has been it wouldn’t shock me if it DID happen 😂)

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
When I'm having a rough mental health day I just lay in bed with my cuddliest cat. I just lay there and he's happily purring away and sometimes there are kitty kisses all of which help me feel a little better. The Prozac helps too.

If he's having this many rough mental health days maybe just go see your doctor dude. Seek help, it's OK.
I have a neEEeEerd alert!
Purring from cats have been found to aid in healing of mind and body, so you're on to something!
I think the worst part about the bed-cam isn’t the staring; it’s the occasional blink. My brain keeps thinking it’s a still image, then BLINK. Ahhhhh!
Soon now, soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who’s Bethany & why are his gross tattooed feet surrounding her?🤮
I think she was his riding buddy at his media pass at Aquatica it was a two person ride. I don't think Jenblob was invited and or there may have been a capacity issue between the two of them if you get my drift.
---
I'm watching the latest voog, and I think they are going to be on our cruise... Is this upcoming trip a cruise?? They specifically said there WILL be a diaper dash... We are leaving on Saturday for a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy... 🙄
Ding, ding, and someone said they saw them spotted on the Fantasy today so you might be lucky but you'll still probably want to Lysol your room if you're in the Walt suite.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.23.46 PM.png

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.38.45 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Goodness- sad to see the violence at New Smyrna beach over the weekend.

What in the world is Nick going to talk about by himself? Boooooring

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Wonder what excuse they use for it? J$ on the spectrum? His ear issues? Maybe something with O$?

It was so clear at the end Dimmy had zero fun that day & honestly it has everything to do with their lack of discipline. I am happy they were miserable.
Sensory issues and trouble waiting in line. Probably broke out the headphones.

• Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
Is that Churro named "Tim"?
And was it eaten on the bathroom floor?
---
I agree. I think he posts things like this because he wants attention and/or likes and/or validation. If a churro at Magic Kingdom really does make you feel better, that’s great, but only someone seeking attention/likes/validation would make a video of them eating a churro and upload it with a sad caption for people to see.

I also believe he is highly sensitive and he doesn’t have the thick skin needed to be an instagram influencer. He can block people and delete comments like Jenn does but you can tell that the comments that are critical do bother him.
Nah, it's a manipulation tactic. This is his round about 'testimony'. It's very cynical, they're trained to do it. They love giving woe is me testimonies and roping it around.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
So Temu Tim likes corn dog nuggets... tell me you are trying not to be like the tracker.

Ugh, the dark hair does not do Temu Jenn any favors. I don't know if it's the color so much as the cut but it almost looks borderline greasy in parts oof this video. Not as greasy as the queen of grease but still...

Ugh, and speaking of the royals saw the Kate press conference. I feel bad for her but the firm's press office fucked up big time here. I remember reading an article from People less than a month ago swearing up and down she didn't have cancer from a palace source. They should've not have even mentioned the C word at all if they didn't want speculating and now there are some idiots actually think that H&M are going to return to the firm because of this diagnosis. Ugh. Just all around ugh.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Amanda could make a little money at this IF Jenn ever would ever include them in their videos. And states their channel name. Emphasis on little money.

But Jenn won’t! 😂
She doesn’t even need a mention, she can just reuse Tracker metadata 😂

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
Lots of birthday wishes to all the unwell birthday tattlers!! Are you all going off alone to the WA this weekend?

My birthday is this Thursday. I am going to do boring adult stuff like going to work. Which TTT does not have a clue about. Unlike Jenn when she was disappointed on Tim's birthday SHE CAN'T do stuff because nanny is sick.

OT of fun stuff like birthday's. I can't even hate watch their vlogs the past couple they posted. I watched maybe 20 secs of it and shut them off. Not sure if it is just me. But I can't even with them the past 3 or 4 vlogs.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don’t think they would get a DAS. After the urban-party fiasco, that would be really bad for optics if they claimed J had issues but he didn’t have a diagnosis. I think they just bought Genie+.
I think it can really go either way and we will never know the truth, because they will never admit to having a DAS if they do and they can lie about purchasing Genie+ pretty easily, they are great liars. It used to be with DAS, the family would have an actual pass to show the CM, and other guests would see them show it. Now it's all on your app and doesn't look any different than a regularly purchased Disney+/LL to other guests. For passholders they even do it for an extended time period, so he wouldn't have to visit Guest Services every single time. The only person who would know would be the CM who set it for them.

2020planner

VIP Member
I watched the Dollar Store Tracker's latest vlog and I admit - I chucked at the 15:35-15:42-ish banter about "missing" her.

It's kinda funny, if you want to go watch it.

You KNOW Tim wishes he could say that (even in jest) to Jenn. :ROFLMAO:

1711041929638.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7