The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find all these types of themed 1st bdays to be over the top, like ok J's was cute but still over the top for a first bday, it would have suited him more as a 4th+ an at least Nicole done it herself which I find to be more suitable if you are going to do these themed type things

This carnaval makes me think more of the skankdashians an the type of tit they do an gin is so desperately trying to be a knock off skankdashian

I just don't get it at all, the kid will never remember it, the kid can't partake in any of it, there's nothing wrong with having a small afternoon tea an having family over to celebrate an maybe a close friend or two, there's absolutely no need for any of this tit, up till school age when kids are going to party's then they don't know any different an up till then it really should be kept as more a special occasion between family and close friends, like celebrate it without the fuss while you have the chance to be able to get away with that

It's also going to turn them into even bigger brats because you know J is going to need to have something massive for his, then they will need to outdo J's for O's then outdo his an so on, like where the fk does it stop, when they are paying 10k plus for party's an 30k plus for presents?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what Oliver’s cake looked like and how much it cost.
It’s funny how Jenn decided to go all out for Oliver’s first birthday with an elaborate theme and party planning services but just a few months ago for Jackson’s birthday, she was complaining about how much balloons cost and they got him a Cars cake from Publix. (And not even the upgraded option)

I don’t think there is anything wrong with a cake from Publix but if I was 4 year old Jackson, I would be wondering why I got a simple sheet cake and a banner and my brother got a carnival. Thats probably why they are telling Jackson the party is for him too.

But no where does it say “Oliver and Tim and Jackson’s carnival.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor rabbit looks like it wants to be anywhere but there

Is that guinea pigs in the background? It does look like there's a cover but FFS small animals especially guinea pigs should NEVER be in direct sunlight an should always be kept 100% in shade when outdoors, there shouldn't be any sunlit area for them at all even if it's a tiny bit, this is why I hate these friggin animal prisons that tour about, they don't give af about the animals

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'll be the one to say it---it's super bleeping weird to have a stan at a party for your kid with kid friends and family. Jenn and Amanda aren't really friends. She's a stan. She will always be a stan. Those two circles should never intersect.
---
Poor rabbit looks like it wants to be anywhere but there

Is that guinea pigs in the background? It does look like there's a cover but FFS small animals especially guinea pigs should NEVER be in direct sunlight an should always be kept 100% in shade when outdoors, there shouldn't be any sunlit area for them at all even if it's a tiny bit, this is why I hate these friggin animal prisons that tour about, they don't give af about the animals
Also--I believe I saw somewhere that it hit 90 in Orlando yesterday. It was definitely in the high 80s for sure. That backyard has zero shade, aside from the stupid roof panels inside the screen enclosure. Of course the petting zoo wasn't under cover.

Reactions: 23
I'll be the one to say it---it's super bleeping weird to have a stan at a party for your kid with kid friends and family. Jenn and Amanda aren't really friends. She's a stan. She will always be a stan. Those two circles should never intersect.
I think it’s creepy as well.
Amanda also seems like she has a lot of confidence like Jenn does, I’ll give her that.

It’s funny that Amanda the stan gets an invite but Adam the Woo never makes an appearance at these birthday parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s creepy as well.
Amanda also seems like she has a lot of confidence like Jenn does, I’ll give her that.

It’s funny that Amanda the stan gets an invite but Adam the Woo never makes an appearance at these birthday parties.
Or her sister...
---
And were did you all find these photos? I haven't found anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also like, why is Amanduh in the petting zoo enclosure anyway? It's a kids party but she, the grown adult, has to get pics with the animals for her social media right? She certainly is used to exploiting an animal for money herself so that tracks. I hope it tit on her.

I was looking at tagged pics of the stupid petting zoo people and this sign caught my eye. witch CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR READ. Do not pick up the animals, Amanduh you bleeping dumb stan.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 2.20.50 PM.png

Also, please, as if Budley and his degenerate friends adhered to the rules. Especially with a mother like Ginn probably fake laughing if he chased after the poor animals or tried to grab them. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also like, why is Amanduh in the petting zoo enclosure anyway? It's a kids party but she, the grown adult, has to get pics with the animals for her social media right? She certainly is used to exploiting an animal for money herself so that tracks. I hope it tit on her.

I was looking at tagged pics of the stupid petting zoo people and this sign caught my eye. witch CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR READ. Do not pick up the animals, Amanduh you bleeping dumb stan.
View attachment 2807371

Also, please, as if Budley and his degenerate friends adhered to the rules. Especially with a mother like Ginn probably fake laughing if he chased after the poor animals or tried to grab them. 😡
*grabs soap box to go off about animal ethics while they eat everything they see and hire a petting zoo*
Thinks a minute
*puts it away because it’s not worth it* 🤣

the animals are worth it but the Bojo’s are not

Reactions: 16
Also--I believe I saw somewhere that it hit 90 in Orlando yesterday. It was definitely in the high 80s for sure. That backyard has zero shade, aside from the stupid roof panels inside the screen enclosure. Of course the petting zoo wasn't under cover.
That's ridiculous to have animals even out in that even with shade, I don't let mine out above 25 degrees which would be maybe low 80s? An they are kept in shade when out, when we start to hit higher temps they are kept indoors with frozen bottles wrapped in towels so they can lay against them to try cool down because small animals overheat super easy, they still roam the house but I try to encourage them to be in rooms with wooden floors as it's cooler than the carpets

These company's value money over the health of the animals an its nothing short of cruelty, so as well as the heat they had to deal with they would also have had kids an adults grabbing them, picking them up, wanting to play with them which means they were probably getting kept away from getting water, on hot days my guinea pigs can finish 2 bottles of water

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Are we sure Amanda is a Stan and not that tattler that was moving to Orlando? Is she holding that rabbit up for us like, “you know I want to put this in a pot…”

are Nick and the boys there? Or the Brits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Or her sister...
---
And were did you all find these photos? I haven't found anything
The picnic company is called Pretty & Posh Picnics. There is a little video on their instagram of the entire set up, but even more pics are on their Facebook page. If you know how their yard is set up, you can really figure out how everything is laid out.

Jenn tagged the company in the vid with Christina's romantic picnic, so I don't feel like I'm doxing them.
---
Are we sure Amanda is a Stan and not that tattler that was moving to Orlando? Is she holding that rabbit up for us like, “you know I want to put this in a pot…”

are Nick and the boys there? Or the Brits?
Nick spoke in the podcast like he was going to the party, but who knows. He seemed to be alone at the movies on his insta stories last night. He's #hosted at Busch Gardens today.

I wonder if this company comped them for the party based on Ginn's mention in the vlog etc.
Nobody is going to know who Oliver is as they thought his name is Buddy or dababy.
It is definitely over the top ridiculous. I am surprised she didn't have Fat Burger there lol
Was Christina there? After all she is her "best" friend. What about pony tail DVC guy?

Reactions: 13
I like how the carnival sign has "restrooms" pointing to the yard. That tracks.

• Haha
---
Jenn needs this stan to feel better about herself and for hierarchy purposes. Jenn will have to face the fact that she’s the “Amanda” of the wealthy circles she’s trying to become a part of.

• Haha
I’m sure she filmed like 2 minutes of it before it got trashed by the kids. That footage will get shoved in the middle of some weeklong home vlog in between filming their farts and laundry.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she filmed like 2 minutes of it before it got trashed by the kids. That footage will get shoved in the middle of some weeklong home vlog in between filming their farts and laundry.
I’m sure she will claim that she couldn’t really film anything because of all the kids there and claim she was wanting to enjoy the moment and will insert footage from the company.

But I also think she really wants to show this off so who knows, we might get a 40 minute first birthday party vlog.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.