The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very fitting that Oliver’s 1st birthday is a carnival as his parents are both bleeping clowns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Although I do think the party is cute, y'all are right...this is all for Instagram. And more for like a 5 year old than a 1 year old. Ginn couldn't just do ONE thing that wasn't all about her, huh?

Reactions: 16
The picnic company is called Pretty & Posh Picnics. There is a little video on their instagram of the entire set up, but even more pics are on their Facebook page. If you know how their yard is set up, you can really figure out how everything is laid out.

Jenn tagged the company in the vid with Christina's romantic picnic, so I don't feel like I'm doxing them.
---

Nick spoke in the podcast like he was going to the party, but who knows. He seemed to be alone at the movies on his insta stories last night. He's #hosted at Busch Gardens today.
Oh, they are on PPP Facebook? Jenn is going to be so pissed their Ig and Facebook was out before her bullshit! 😂 I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I went and looked at the Facebook pics. Okay yeah. A one year old can't even play ring toss, eat popcorn or play in a bounce house. This party is for J$ and his friends, not Oliver. Poor kid. My cousin's baby's first birthday is next month and she's doing a super simple party with some finger foods and cake. That's it. I think that's how it should be for a one year old, but what do I know? I do know someone who had a pretty extravagant birthday for her one year old but she also struggled to get pregnant for 4 years and finally got pregnant through IVF so I felt like she could do whatever the hell she wanted for her baby's first.

Reactions: 17
She never should have put Budley on the internet, but she went from saying "I want to celebrate and take pics of Da Baby's monthly milestones!" to not even having a highlight reel for Da Baby on her IG. She should at least delete Budley's highlight reel to make things equal. 🙄
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 3.57.01 PM.png

Budley and Da Baby are going to have to work through a lot of things in therapy when they're old enough to look back and realize how overexposed they were but also how much they were compared against each other and resentment from both to the other about either not getting the same attention or wishing they got less embarrassing filmed crap on the web compared to the other.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Very fitting that Oliver’s 1st birthday is a carnival as his parents are both bleeping clowns!
Title?
---
I went and looked at the Facebook pics. Okay yeah. A one year old can't even play ring toss, eat popcorn or play in a bounce house. This party is for J$ and his friends, not Oliver. Poor kid. My cousin's baby's first birthday is next month and she's doing a super simple party with some finger foods and cake. That's it. I think that's how it should be for a one year old, but what do I know? I do know someone who had a pretty extravagant birthday for her one year old but she also struggled to get pregnant for 4 years and finally got pregnant through IVF so I felt like she could do whatever the hell she wanted for her baby's first.
They will claim the cow Pattie with the candle J$ blew out was Oliver’s “real family party”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes, let’s not forget that popcorn is a choking hazard and was forbidden from J$’s first movie theater experience. He of course had a chocolate tart. As one does at the movies🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the Amanda picture already gone? Or was that in her page?

it would have made so much more sense to switch the two parties between the two buddies. Some bougie mom definitely showed her up and she felt the need to attempt a flex.

Reactions: 14
Is the Amanda picture already gone? Or was that in her page?

it would have made so much more sense to switch the two parties between the two buddies. Some bougie mom definitely showed her up and she felt the need to attempt a flex.
It was on Amanda's insta, it was the one pic of her and then a few other pics of animals.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder what Oliver’s cake looked like and how much it cost.
It’s funny how Jenn decided to go all out for Oliver’s first birthday with an elaborate theme and party planning services but just a few months ago for Jackson’s birthday, she was complaining about how much balloons cost and they got him a Cars cake from Publix. (And not even the upgraded option)

I don’t think there is anything wrong with a cake from Publix but if I was 4 year old Jackson, I would be wondering why I got a simple sheet cake and a banner and my brother got a carnival. Thats probably why they are telling Jackson the party is for him too.

But no where does it say “Oliver and Tim and Jackson’s carnival.”
She also did this figuring that people like babies and will watch a 1 yr old's fancy douche soiree before they'll watch a 5 yr old and his 37 presents who has passed from the cuteness stage. This was for clicks and flexing to richer women.
But then she fucked it by making it all about her golden Budley, anyway. Trust me, Budley thinks this party is for him- it's filled with tit he loves and his friends. I bet he got gifts, too.

Nicole made a sweet heartfelt party for the people who actually loved and knew the OGB baby, and it felt sincere with the touches she added. Oliver's party should've been the same, with people he knows and loves, toddling around with his family, laughing at bubbles and playing in a water table or something.
I'd like to smack Gin for her ungratefulness because it wasn't gauche enough for her to be Insta-fied.

She's such a classless narcissist try-hard. All she's going to do is confuse the duck out of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Since the drive to Legoland is about an hour, Ginn should finish at least 3 books in the 2 hour roundtrip drive, right? Cause she just looooooves to read her precious bookies in the car like she's cosplaying as a 10-year-old bookworm on a road trip instead of a grown mother of two who wouldn't have time or reason to lug around books all over creation while running errands on her own because she'd be driving? 😆
Is that what we’re calling physical affection with his wife?
That'd be extremely heavy petting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Peter and Kitra are in Hong Kong. Tim's last big outing was the monster truck rally. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Peter and Kitra are living the lives that Tim and Jenn wanted. Carefree traveling. Now they're saddled with two pesky kids, take the same cruise over and over again and can't even celebrate Tim's birthday alone because the nanny called out. It sucks to suck, Bojos.
I don't always watch them but I enjoyed their Tokyo Disney series and the Icon of the Seas. I wonder if Jenn hate watches them while crying at her jealousy. I refuse to watch this birthday nonsense. They are absolute pieces of tit and don't deserve those little boys who did not ask to be born into such useless, horrible parents. So sad.

Reactions: 13
I hope to meet everyone connected in any way with that petting zoo in hell.

Reactions: 10
Ginn at some point "omg you guyzzzz planning this birthday party was SO MUCH HARD WORK" 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.