The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they drove to LL and drove back. In the same day. The horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt it. I’ve never seen Oliver nap in a stroller. I’m sure they strong-armed LL into giving them a room because they needed to put Oliver down for his two naps.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what brand of maternity shorts these are, but they should be getting the same amount of attention Jenn gave Lululemon. These shorts are survivors.
View attachment 2804797View attachment 2804798
Kid is a year old now and no shoes. They should be holding his hands up and encouraging him to walk. A DCL diaper dash is more important than their second miracle child’s growth, health and well-being. That tracks.

Edit: I’m just catching up and saw your post about his socks and him walking!

Reactions: 17
Kid is a year old now and no shoes. They should be holding his hands up and encouraging him to walk. A DCL diaper dash is more important than their second miracle child’s growth, health and well-being. That tracks.
You know he went right back in the stroller after this shot. No chance he’s allowed to explore.

• Sad
That would require Ginn to waddle after him and that’s simply too much activity for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This is Jackson, running with the other boys, right?

View attachment 2804458

I’m not sure who else it could be plus he is sporting that god awful haircut (you can see it better in the actual video on Nick’s insta stories.)
So it’s confirmed Jackprop and FOMO Dejennerate are there for the media preview. Did Tricky Dicky take his wife as well?? BTW in this picture, Jackprop doesn’t look to be very tall in respect to the other kids in the photo. Has Dim mentioned how off the chart tall his miracle prop/son is lately??
#homemovies

Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker #166: The Devil works hard, but Ginn’s jorts work harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last weekend, my family and I drove three and half hours each way from Jacksonville to Plant City so we could go to the strawberry Festival. The Bojos could never!

Reactions: 11
Strawberry Festival! That sounds so much fun! Was it great?

We used to go to the strawberry festival at the Ventura County Fairgrounds. Yum, yum, yum.

Reactions: 4
It's honestly sad to see how much they hold O back, poor kid must be getting frustrated with everything, from 9m we started walking my niece about for a little bit each day because we could see the frustration in her about not getting anywhere an by a year she was walking an it made such a difference with her mood, I know every kid is different but you have to let them try, frustration is only going to cause meltdowns, it's like when you see him try to grab food an they keep it out of reach or pull him back it's like just fking let the kid have the food

So it’s confirmed Jackprop and FOMO Dejennerate are there for the media preview. Did Tricky Dicky take his wife as well?? BTW in this picture, Jackprop doesn’t look to be very tall in respect to the other kids in the photo. Has Dim mentioned how off the chart tall his miracle prop/son is lately??
#homemovies
I don’t know if his wife was there, but he did bring his sister along.
---
Why do they feel the need to show off their media placards?
Not defending them in any way but it looks like all the media attendees were asked to display their media passes for the photos.

Reactions: 7
So pulled out of school again for LL. I don't even know why they bothered with school (well, I do) when they are just going to pull him out willy nilly all the freaking time. But hey, if you throw up you have to go back to school to attend the pizza party....

Reactions: 15
I wish they'd do fun days out with their kids that they didn't film for profit.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.