The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the drive to Legoland is about an hour, Ginn should finish at least 3 books in the 2 hour roundtrip drive, right? Cause she just looooooves to read her precious bookies in the car like she's cosplaying as a 10-year-old bookworm on a road trip instead of a grown mother of two who wouldn't have time or reason to lug around books all over creation while running errands on her own because she'd be driving? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since the drive to Legoland is about an hour, Ginn should finish at least 3 books in the 2 hour roundtrip drive, right? Cause she just looooooves to read her precious bookies in the car like she's cosplaying as a 10-year-old bookworm on a road trip instead of a grown mother of two who wouldn't have time or reason to lug around books all over creation while running errands on her own because she'd be driving? 😆
Keep up lol...that fad has already finished

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish they'd do fun days out with their kids that they didn't film for profit.
The sad thing is, they done all that before kids, they used to go to countless places all the time that the kids would love an J is now the perfect age for all of it, I doubt they will ever give up the filming since it's a addiction to them but there's nothing stopping them doing the fun days out with the kids an making that lazy arse blur out the faces of other kids at these places

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m shocked she doesn’t have AnXieTY 🤡 about getting car sick.

Reactions: 8
So was Legoland Tim’s birthday trip?

Jenn gets the Waldorf. Tim gets the Pirate hotel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a Tim Tracker tagged Instagram story about Oliver’s birthday party. The setup looks like it’s over the top. Of course there were hotdogs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I guess the most important question is...how impressed was Christina?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s a Tim Tracker tagged Instagram story about Oliver’s birthday party. The setup looks like it’s over the top. Of course there were hotdogs.
First, watching the reel, it does look super cute. However, that is not seating for 60. It looks like 2 tables for 20 each.

Tim, what was that you said about us trolls being wrong 99% of the time? It was me who said that Jenn was promoting that bestie picnic because that's who she was using to plan Da Baby's party. It's ridiculous that you folks are so damn predictable.

And it's cruel to the poor animals to have a petting zoo at your house will your poorly behaved children in the 90 degree heat. You suck Bojos, you really, really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think it's super cute. The petting zoo is just cruel though. And the hot dog stand definitely was for Dimmy boy. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He is one ffs 🙄 how much anybody want to bet people think J$ is Oliver since he will be the featured child?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think they probably embarrassed themselves with Jackson’s party, where Jenn was stressing about how many pizzas to get.

-partyfavors @partycity
-$1.99 balloon arch@ walmart
-hot wheels banner@dollartree
-tape to hang hot wheels banner@ staples
-trash picker to take balloon arch down@ garage
-High capacity blower for balloons@JennTracker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay it’s cute but this ain’t for Oliver. This is not a party for a first birthday. This is for OGB. Cunts.

Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 19.20.58.png

The party planners employed no less than TEN different vendors to make Oliver's Jenn's big day a reality. The witch really thinks she's starring in her own reality show.

Any guesstimates on the final bill for what it cost two pieces of white trash to attempt to claw their way into Lake Nona society?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Fiveleggedgoat comment:
I think they probably embarrassed themselves with Jackson’s party, where Jenn was stressing about how many pizzas to get.

Maleficent50 comment:
Yay it’s cute but this ain’t for Oliver. This is not a party for a first birthday.

I agree. I‘m thinking Jenn has since been to bday parties for J$s schoolmates and got embarrassed. Oliver’s party was a do-over to show she could keep up.

….or this is related to Tim’s weird competitive nature…they had to have the best, biggest party even if it’s for a 1st birthday.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.