The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the poodcast, Dim and Dick were saying how they had two very different experiences - Dim did rides and Dick did character meet & greets with "rare characters". I bet this stan "friend" was more interested in rides much to Dim's disappointment and he had to go along with the rides instead of flirting it up with the furries. Like why would the booty butt lover go on Dinosaur yet again if it was up to him when he could have checked out giant gorilla butts from Tarzan?

Also Dick mentioned his BEST FRIEND a few times in the poodcast which would have been before the Bojos filmed their voog where they both felt the need to mention Ginn's magical new BEST FRIEND so maybe it was also a dig at DickyNick who seems to have actual close friends to do activities with (even if they're douche bros like Hunter) and genuine close relationships with his siblings too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly do not get the reason for ANY pity for Nick. Dude left his other podcast job of like-minded peeps to start his own grifting machine by using Tim (and vice versa for Tim using him) thinking he was gonna hit it BIG in the influencer world if he hitched his caboose to the Trackers. 😅

He uses his kids just as much as the Trackers in monetized posts, ads, sponsorships, etc. Just because he has actual human emotions unlike Tim and Jenn, doesn't make him worthy of pity because Tim is mean to him. They are all using each other and he signed up for this situation, probably even came up with the idea. He is a grown man, and can choose to walk away at any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So then did they ask the stan if Manservant Mike could also tag along? Do these stans never have actual friends to invite to such things instead? What happens when the stan actually does want to be on camera, Dim and Ginn just tell them no? These parasocial relationships are just so whack.
And it's especially odd in this instance knowing that Adam is DVC now and could have brought the Bojos + Mike as his guests. He didn't seem to have any of his own with him, so it seems like there was no need for them to use this Stan. I assume they just get off on this kind of thing where Stans shower them with gifts just to spend time with them. Seriously, what do they talk about with people like this? I am sure it's nothing but praise and ❤ ❤ ❤ from these weirdos all night.

Reactions: 14
And it's especially odd in this instance knowing that Adam is DVC now and could have brought the Bojos + Mike as his guests. He didn't seem to have any of his own with him, so it seems like there was no need for them to use this Stan. I assume they just get off on this kind of thing where Stans shower them with gifts just to spend time with them. Seriously, what do they talk about with people like this? I am sure it's nothing but praise and ❤ ❤ ❤ from these weirdos all night.
It seriously feels like the stans are just renting out the Bojos for a day or night with this sort of arrangement. The stans probably leave these interactions with Ginn's fake laughter ringing in their ears for days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So the Trackers went from being hosted by Disney and Universal, to this random Stan with the ponytail…

Losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ponytail stan man "friend" is Paul. Doesn't know how to spell her name. That tracks.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.12.32 PM.png

He didn't come up with it on his own!
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.11.10 PM.png

Andrew, would you say you're even somehow... BEST FRIENDS without actually being BEST FRIENDS?
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.11.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.13.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.13.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I honestly do not get the reason for ANY pity for Nick. Dude left his other podcast job of like-minded peeps to start his own grifting machine by using Tim (and vice versa for Tim using him) thinking he was gonna hit it BIG in the influencer world if he hitched his caboose to the Trackers. 😅

He uses his kids just as much as the Trackers in monetized posts, ads, sponsorships, etc. Just because he has actual human emotions unlike Tim and Jenn, doesn't make him worthy of pity because Tim is mean to him. They are all using each other and he signed up for this situation, probably even came up with the idea. He is a grown man, and can choose to walk away at any time.
Thank you. I needed this reminder.🤣
He definitely doesn't come across as a grown man. He acts like he wants Tim to be his daddy. Take that however.😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Well, look at that, another Stan who certainly doesn't mind letting the world know that they hang around the Trackers yet get the invisible, anonymous "friend" treatment. Paul, get in line behind Amanda. Oh, and the Shades of Green people. And probably plenty more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy crap, I just skimmed the DVC Moonlight vlog - was Tim high? He was so bloody obnoxious on Dinosaur. I would have hated to be riding in the same car as them with all the yelling and commentary.

Reactions: 15
I think Tim is jealous of Nick. Nick is getting a lot of opportunities and has less of a following than Tim (and Jenn). Disney and Universal won’t touch Tim with a 10 foot pole and Nick was just hosted by Universal which had to have made Tim jealous.
Nick is also a better content creator (don’t come for me lol). Tim who has been doing this for 15 bleeping years still has no clue and Nick is able to promote an event articulately, accurately and concisely in a 90 second instagram reel.
Nick also likely has a bigger penis and smaller stomach. So Dim is jealous of that too.

Which good for Nick. He needs that for those closeted Grindr hookups.

and 👏 to @Southpaw33 for the Nick takedown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is another reminder that Jenn gave her "best friend" Christina Glass* a super-duper fancy POSH PICNIC on the waterfront (🥴) for her birthday, but Potato'sMa posed with some pink number balloons and didn't even get a New Jersey Michael's sub DoorDashed from Jenn for hers.

*props to @scopeyscope for the hilarious and perfect Brady reference

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well not hard to find out what that stan did for a living. You would think someone in a courageous job like that and especially where he probably was on a very significant date in US history, would look at these 2 as useless slobs and very spoiled. You would just think that he would gift his guest tickets to people he knows deserve it, like those currently in his past profession.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am guessing this is the Stan that hooked them up.

View attachment 2796506

View attachment 2796509
I had also assumed this was a woman when I saw them next to Jenn on the ride. I assumed it was a random woman and they had chatted Jenn up real quick to maybe talk about the ride.

I can’t believe they accept invites from random Stan’s. I wonder what Adam and Mike thought of this random person joining in on their adventures.

Reactions: 7
Can I be honest here (sure why not). If I was Jen and saw this picture next to mine, it would be an instant wake up call to do something with myself. I rarely watch the videos, but I see she has really gotten heavy. The crazy eating is definitely an emotional thing and she had better get it together, if she’s planning on raising two kids - it doesn’t get any easier as the years pass.

Reactions: 17
I seriously cannot understand how anyone could hang out with Tim. He constantly talks through the ride lines and he has to either talk or woo hoo during the entire ride and it's just all that stupid, idiotic nonsense that he thinks is soooo funny but in reality he's just majorly annoying. I can't even handle watching a few minutes of him on video, I don't know what I'd do if I was unfortunate enough to be in a line or on a ride with him.

On flight of passage they are doing this bullshit flailing their arms and legs around. And you can see there are others in the chamber with them. How old are these assholes again?

View attachment 2796503

View attachment 2796504
How have his pants not ripped yet? They’re so tight.
They’re being held together by the collective will of everyone around him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The stan looks like someone who probably frequented that “sexy” Jenn subreddit. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe they invited Adam to go so they didn't have to make awkward conversation with this random guy they've never met. It seems like they ignored him most of the time anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.